Windows 10: Troubleshoot Windows Server Network connectivity issues via PowerShell

Discus and support Troubleshoot Windows Server Network connectivity issues via PowerShell in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Windows Server offers tons of tools for admins in case an application or computer is not able to connect to a specific port or server […] This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 9, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Troubleshoot Windows Server Network connectivity issues via PowerShell

WinClub, Aug 9, 2020

2. Error: "Server PC is not accessible", "The network address is invalild" on Windows 10

Hi Gavin,

Apologize for the delay in response to your issue.

• Do let us know if your device is connected to a Windows Server?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested in the Microsoft help article in my previous post and check if it helps?

Step like: Run the Network troubleshooter, Update the rivers, Rollback the drivers, turn off firewalls etc..

Try the above troubleshooting steps update us the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Gino Des Win User

Issues with network adapters

Hi Alfonso,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter when you switch from WiFi to Ethernet connection. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems including clearing the network cache to obtain a new
    IP from the new network. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Identify and repair network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Troubleshoot Windows Server Network connectivity issues via PowerShell - Similar Threads - Troubleshoot Server Network

2. How can I troubleshoot network connectivity issues on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I troubleshoot network connectivity issues on Windows 10?: I'm experiencing difficulties with my network connection on Windows 10. Can someone provide step-by-step instructions or tips on troubleshooting network connectivity problems? Any help would be greatly appreciated!...
  3. How can I troubleshoot network connectivity issues on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I troubleshoot network connectivity issues on Windows 10?: I'm experiencing difficulties with my network connection on Windows 10. Can someone provide step-by-step instructions or tips on troubleshooting network connectivity problems? Any help would be greatly appreciated!...
  4. How to enable and connect to LTE/Cellular network via powershell or cmd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable and connect to LTE/Cellular network via powershell or cmd: Question in the title.Google has been utterly useless at answering this simple question: on LTE capable computers, in windows 10 and 11 Wifi, bluetooth, etc. can be turned off and on by just clicking/tapping on the big icon in the notification area. If the button is blue, it...
  5. How to enable and connect to LTE/Cellular network via powershell or cmd

How to enable and connect to LTE/Cellular network via powershell or cmd: Question in the title.Google has been utterly useless at answering this simple question: on LTE capable computers, in windows 10 and 11 Wifi, bluetooth, etc. can be turned off and on by just clicking/tapping on the big icon in the notification area. If the button is blue, it...
  6. How to enable and connect to LTE/Cellular network via powershell or cmd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. View Services on Remote Server via PowerShell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    View Services on Remote Server via PowerShell: Looking to grant a service account access to run the get-services cmd let for remote servers. I have amended few permission still getting elevated privilege error on PowerShell....
  8. View Services on Remote Server via PowerShell

View Services on Remote Server via PowerShell: Looking to grant a service account access to run the get-services cmd let for remote servers. I have amended few permission still getting elevated privilege error on PowerShell....
  9. Xbox networking "server connectivity blocked" issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox networking "server connectivity blocked" issue: Hey guys, my NAT is fine, it's the server connectivity that's having issues. I contacted Microsoft and xbox but both of them couldn't help me since everything they suggested didn't work. I tried every possible solution/fix on the internet, i watched every video, i tried every...
  10. Connect via home network

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connect via home network: I have 3 computers connected to the home wifi network. 2 can see each other and themselves but can't see the 3rd. The 3rd can see all three. How can I make them all see each other?...