Windows 10: Troubleshoot Windows Store Apps

Discus and support Troubleshoot Windows Store Apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello again! I saw that I had a warning symbol over my Windows Defender Security Centre so I decided to investigate. When I clicked on Device and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by g41851, Dec 7, 2018.

1. g41851 Win User

Troubleshoot Windows Store Apps

Hello again!

I saw that I had a warning symbol over my Windows Defender Security Centre so I decided to investigate.

When I clicked on Device and Performance Health I got a message telling me some apps had stopped working and it gave me the option to open a troubleshooter.

Troubleshoot Windows Store Apps [​IMG]

When I do this it checks things out and then recommends I reset my temporary internet files. The thing is....I haven't moved them and wouldn't know how. I use Chrome and have used Edge a handful of times.

Any advice is appreciated on what I should do. I haven't Reset them or chosen Skip this step - instead I thought that I would ask here.

I did have a BSOD earlier, maybe this is related?

Troubleshoot Windows Store Apps [​IMG]

:)

g41851, Dec 7, 2018

2. Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Do you face an issue with a particular\ all apps?

As you have issue with the store downloading apps, try to run these inbuilt troubleshooters.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.

and

Follow the same steps to use the Windows update troubleshooter.

Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Windows App store is not working..

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key and R key together
      to open the Run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Dec 7, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

P4-630, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Troubleshoot Windows Store Apps - Similar Threads - Troubleshoot Store Apps

2. Windows Store Apps troubleshooter missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter missing: I am getting error 0x80860010. Fixes suggest running the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter but my Windows 11 laptop doesn't have that troubleshooter in the Other Troubleshooters list. How can I get that troubleshooter so that I can run it?...
  3. Windows Store Apps troubleshooter missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter missing: I am getting error 0x80860010. Fixes suggest running the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter but my Windows 11 laptop doesn't have that troubleshooter in the Other Troubleshooters list. How can I get that troubleshooter so that I can run it?...
  4. Hanging or crashing apps in Windows Store Apps troubleshooter

in Windows 10 News
    Hanging or crashing apps in Windows Store Apps troubleshooter: [IMG]It is advisable to download and install apps on your Windows computer through the Microsoft Store. However, at times, you might encounter problems of the apps hanging or crashing when trying to update them through the Microsoft Store. In this case, you would like to run...
  5. How to troubleshoot apps from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to troubleshoot apps from the Microsoft Store: My Ultimate Casual games will not open. They include Wordament, Crossword, and Word Twist an app with 3 games to choose from. It has been working for several years so I don't know why it tries to load but just keeps spinning with no results now. I did try updating from the...
  6. How to troubleshoot Microsoft Store app [VIDEO]

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to troubleshoot Microsoft Store app [VIDEO]: If you're having issues with Microsoft Store app, we just released a new video that will walk you through some things to try including how to reinstall the Microsoft Store app. How to troubleshoot the Microsoft Store app Follow along with the video: Terminate or Reset...
  7. Troubleshoot windows store

Troubleshoot windows store: How can I fix this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-windows-store/343b8d91-bbc9-4aee-ae31-6047f2f3ca43
  8. Troubleshooting app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Troubleshooting app: 0x80070057 error message..something is preventing the troubleshooter from working" (or something) " is all I get. I cant be gin to figure out why, unless its malware. Is anyone familiar? Oh yeah, there is this too... [ATTACH]t why...
  9. Troubleshooting Windows Store

Troubleshooting Windows Store: I am trying to show a movie through an HDMI Cable and cast to a TV. The Display, Audio, etc works perfectly fine with every input from my computer [Laptop-HDMI-TV Display], however, when I try to show the actual movie using Windows Store, it does not display the movie on...
  10. Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter in Windows 10: How to: Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter in Windows 10 How to Run and Use Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter in Windows 10 If you have problems with an app from the Windows store, you can try the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter. It will troubleshoot problems that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. troubleshoot windows store

2. troubleshoot store apps 2019