Windows 10: Troubleshoot windows store

Discus and support Troubleshoot windows store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I fix this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-windows-store/343b8d91-bbc9-4aee-ae31-6047f2f3ca43 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anda002, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Anda002 Win User

Troubleshoot windows store

How can I fix this?

Troubleshoot windows store 9bb8ee4d-f4df-4be2-8057-a20bfaca3bb3?upload=true.png

:)

Anda002, Nov 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 14, 2019
  3. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

windows store

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key
      and R key together to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe
      and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

• You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Troubleshoot windows store - Similar Threads - Troubleshoot store

2. Issue with Microsoft Store and Troubleshooters After Windows Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Microsoft Store and Troubleshooters After Windows Reset: I recently encountered problems with my Windows operating system and decided to perform a system rollback. However, this action led to more issues, prompting me to reset Windows while preserving my personal files.Since the reset, I've encountered the following...
  3. Issue with Microsoft Store and Troubleshooters After Windows Reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Microsoft Store and Troubleshooters After Windows Reset: I recently encountered problems with my Windows operating system and decided to perform a system rollback. However, this action led to more issues, prompting me to reset Windows while preserving my personal files.Since the reset, I've encountered the following...
  4. I think you'd be interested in this: Troubleshoot buying issues with Microsoft Store

I think you'd be interested in this: Troubleshoot buying issues with Microsoft Store: Troubleshoot buying issues with Microsoft Store https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/troubleshoot-buying-issues-with-microsoft-store-ca603a8a-7123-3fa1-d1e8-4043f75f2f31Sayak Hazra...
  5. I think you'd be interested in this: Troubleshoot buying issues with Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think you'd be interested in this: Troubleshoot buying issues with Microsoft Store: Troubleshoot buying issues with Microsoft Store https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/troubleshoot-buying-issues-with-microsoft-store-ca603a8a-7123-3fa1-d1e8-4043f75f2f31Sayak Hazra...
  6. Windows Store Apps troubleshooter missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter missing: I am getting error 0x80860010. Fixes suggest running the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter but my Windows 11 laptop doesn't have that troubleshooter in the Other Troubleshooters list. How can I get that troubleshooter so that I can run it?...
  7. Windows Store Apps troubleshooter missing

Windows Store Apps troubleshooter missing: I am getting error 0x80860010. Fixes suggest running the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter but my Windows 11 laptop doesn't have that troubleshooter in the Other Troubleshooters list. How can I get that troubleshooter so that I can run it?...
  8. Microsoft Store error code 0x80040154 - Troubleshooter won't download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store error code 0x80040154 - Troubleshooter won't download: I thought I had found the answer to my question elsewhere on the site the link is below however the link to the troubleshooter download gives Error 404. All I want is to download Norton back onto my laptop with Windows 10 after a reinstall due to performance issues. Is there...
  9. Microsoft Store error code 0x80040154 - Troubleshooter won't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store error code 0x80040154 - Troubleshooter won't download: I thought I had found the answer to my question elsewhere on the site the link is below however the link to the troubleshooter download gives Error 404. All I want is to download Norton back onto my laptop with Windows 10 after a reinstall due to performance issues. Is there...
  10. Microsoft Store error code 0x80040154 - Troubleshooter won't download