Windows 10: Troubleshoot Your Phone app problems & issues on Windows 10

Discus and support Troubleshoot Your Phone app problems & issues on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]For Windows 10 users, that are also iPhone or Android phone users, installing the very useful Your Phone app on their phone makes a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 14, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Troubleshoot Your Phone app problems & issues on Windows 10

WinClub, Nov 14, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User
    P4-630, Nov 14, 2019
  3. OnTheWeb Win User
    Weather App not working windows 8.1

The apps troubleshooter wouldn't fix it on any of the machines. Tried syncing the app licenses, too. No dice. Uninstalling and reinstalling the MSN Weather App appears to have fixed it.

OnTheWeb, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Troubleshoot Your Phone app problems & issues on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Troubleshoot Phone app

2. Problem With Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem With Your Phone app: Hello , my name is abolfazl.I recently bought a bluetooth dongle for my PC and I tried to connect my PC to my phone with Your Phone application. Massages and notifications all work so well and with no problem. but about calls, when I make a call or receive one, my voice go...
  3. Problem With Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem With Your Phone app: Hello , my name is abolfazl.I recently bought a bluetooth dongle for my PC and I tried to connect my PC to my phone with Your Phone application. Massages and notifications all work so well and with no problem. but about calls, when I make a call or receive one, my voice go...
  4. Issues with Your Phone app

Issues with Your Phone app: I've been using "Your Phone" for several months with no problems. About a month ago the app began to mark read messages as unread. I would see a large number in the bubble next to the message icon Like 8 thru 11 unread texts.All of the texts marked unread I had already opened...
  5. Issues with Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Your Phone app: I've been using "Your Phone" for several months with no problems. About a month ago the app began to mark read messages as unread. I would see a large number in the bubble next to the message icon Like 8 thru 11 unread texts.All of the texts marked unread I had already opened...
  6. Your Phone App Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone App Issues: Hi, I'm finding that my Your Phone app will send a text message successfully but also keeps a duplicate text in the Your Phone app window with "Sending..." that ultimately results in an error saying my message couldn't be sent. One of the two messages successfully sends...
  7. Your Phone app connection issues

Your Phone app connection issues: I have been trying to set up the Your Phone app on my desktop computer for my Pixel 2 for a while now. I cannot connect the two devices together - I am not receiving the notification for the final step of syncing them. My desktop is on ethernet no, it cannot use WiFi and I...
  8. Your phone app connection issue

Your phone app connection issue: I'm trying to connect Samsung Note 10+ to windows 10 using link to windows. It keeps getting stuck at 60% even after I've tried all troubleshooting steps. One more point, I've logged in PC with a different Microsoft account then the one I'm using to connect my phone....
  9. problems with your phone app

problems with your phone app: I reinstalled windows 10 due to a white screen issue. Everything is working well except the "Your Phone" app will not communicate with my Samsung 8Active. It worked fine before the OS reinstall. I've tried uninstalling the app on the phone and the laptop and still get no...
  10. Problem with Your Phone app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Your Phone app: I used Your Phone app, which I downloaded from the Store, without any problems until new update appeared. Currently I cannot connect my Android smartphone. I tried to reset the App on my computer and reinstall it on the phone but the laptop cannot send the notification to the...