Windows 10: Troubleshoot

Discus and support Troubleshoot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi!! I recently did a reset in my PC and before I did the reset, i ran the troubleshoot windows update a lot of times cause i was having problems with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Krischankailee, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Troubleshoot

Hi!! I recently did a reset in my PC and before I did the reset, i ran the troubleshoot windows update a lot of times cause i was having problems with it and it caused my settings to crash every time i open it. I did the troubleshoot in safe mode cause that is the only place i can open my settings and do troubleshoot. The troubleshoot detects this problems "Potential Windows Update Database error detected" "Windows Update Components must be repaired" "Check for pending updates" every time i did a troubleshoot and after it finish it will say it got fix but it always comes back when i do the troubleshoot again. Now i decided to just start over with a clean fresh by resetting my PC, I thought this problems will be gone but its back again.
    Is something wrong with my PC?
    Troubleshoot 57586bf4-0140-4b51-8bc4-41ec58b612cb?upload=true.png

Troubleshoot ca54c96d-4f2e-45f4-bb4f-2898a0e5b650?upload=true.png

Troubleshoot 4d634a53-ba3e-4135-9402-ac0520487f4a?upload=true.png

Troubleshoot 57be0ca9-6cfb-46b3-9ac6-4f216f8716c1?upload=true.png

Troubleshoot f017ab9f-242f-4a6b-a091-77661645272c?upload=true.png

Troubleshoot e2cc723e-fcac-443b-b40a-dc359bda596c?upload=true.png

Troubleshoot 5bb63950-862e-414d-9c36-b2fe3985fa0a?upload=true.png

Troubleshoot 7319dcad-53b5-47cf-8720-b5d744146f9e?upload=true.png

Troubleshoot 3fc0d9dd-d22f-4b92-919a-6d8494ac1756?upload=true.png

:)

Krischankailee, Jan 12, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 12, 2019
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jan 12, 2019
  4. swat354 Win User

Troubleshoot

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Troubleshoot

1. Troubleshoot - Similar Threads - Troubleshoot

2. Help me troubleshoot "Transcribe!"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me troubleshoot "Transcribe!": So I use a program called Transcribe! to transcribe music. It's made by Seventh String Software and I had been using the Mac version for the last 10 years or so. When I installed it on Windows 10 I have in that I get the following message when I try to open a file: [img]...
  3. Windows Media Player troubleshooter keeps popping up every 5 minutes when listening to music

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Media Player troubleshooter keeps popping up every 5 minutes when listening to music: When I listen to my music with WMP (on windows 10 home edition), that annoying "troubleshoot and help prevent problems" popup keeps happening, and if I click next it claims there are no problems. It might be because my music collection is on a removable hard drive. I've...
  4. how to troubleshoot dual monitor problms

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to troubleshoot dual monitor problms: after windows updated on 01/11/19 my monitor using a dvi connection stopped working only the monitor using the hdmi port works this setup has been working fine for over two years with both win.7 then win.10 ver.1809 with a geforce 1050 ti i have rolled back the drivers and...
  5. FOR LENOVO USERS, I AM SHARING LINKS WHICH CONTAINS TROUBLESHOOTING , RWSOURCES , TIPS ,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    FOR LENOVO USERS, I AM SHARING LINKS WHICH CONTAINS TROUBLESHOOTING , RWSOURCES , TIPS ,...: I knew Lenovo has released many laptops, desktops and all in one. They have own forums to solve certain problems. it tied with Microsoft for deployment research. I knew many users are using Lenovo laptops or desktops or all in one pc. some of the Lenovo users are getting...
  6. How to use Windbg to troubleshoot Blue Screen stop errors

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Windbg to troubleshoot Blue Screen stop errors: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]A Blue Screen error occurs on Windows system after a system crash. The blue screen pops up unexpectedly forcing you to restart the system in the middle of your work. The error is an unpremeditated sign and is quite frustrating [...] This post How to use...
  7. Windows 10: Computer now it is only giving the the option to troubleshoot and shut down

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10: Computer now it is only giving the the option to troubleshoot and shut down: Yesterday I was restarting my computer so I would be able to update a driver for my drawing tablet. Then my computer tried to update, but failed, and I was greeted with a screen that is still there. My only options are to Troubleshoot and to Shut Down. When I try to...
  8. Surface model 1769 BSOD all troubleshooting suggestions including factory reset fail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface model 1769 BSOD all troubleshooting suggestions including factory reset fail: All troubleshooting steps fail My Surface laptop shut down with a BSOD on start up. It had not been used for two days. No installs, or other Windows changes had been made. (A Windows update may have taken place). The laptop has never had any issues previous to this issue...
  9. no sound and troubleshooting doesnt work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no sound and troubleshooting doesnt work: i have logitech g633 headset and its listed no errors but no sound and troubleshooting doesnt work, i've triend many thing but nothing seems to work can anyone help me? and if i go to sound the bar doesnt show any green bars when i play youtube or music....
  10. troubleshooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    troubleshooting: how to get to trouble shoot all? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshooting/f082cea0-12ff-45e4-9464-775c49e5d474