Windows 10: Troubleshoot

Discus and support Troubleshoot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello.. I would like to ask how to manage my laptop ( Window 10 X541N) since when I upgraded it, my laptop is lagging every time I will charge it .How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rascile maycamit, May 26, 2019.

1. Troubleshoot

Hello.. I would like to ask how to manage my laptop ( Window 10 X541N) since when I upgraded it, my laptop is lagging every time I will charge it .How could I deal with this problem?.

:)

rascile maycamit, May 26, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 26, 2019
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, May 26, 2019
  4. swat354 Win User

Troubleshoot

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, May 26, 2019
Thema:

Troubleshoot

1. Troubleshoot - Similar Threads - Troubleshoot

2. Activation Troubleshooting Just Didn't Work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Troubleshooting Just Didn't Work: So its another activate windows problem. As it went, I used Windows Creation Tool (WCT) to put W10 from ex-current PC to actual current PC. I reset the PC to factory and changed to SSD installation. Everything was fine, turned it off and turned it back on the following day;...
  3. Troubleshooting my intel HD graphics 530

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Troubleshooting my intel HD graphics 530: Everything was working just fine until i installed the new corsair keyboard update software and then my monitor that is hooked up to the intel card stopped working after reboot. I have since then removed the corsair software and have also reinstalled the Geforce GPU drivers...
  4. Troubleshooting connecting Zoom H6 device to Dell OptiPlex 7060 Running Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Troubleshooting connecting Zoom H6 device to Dell OptiPlex 7060 Running Windows 10 Pro: Hi. I'm having trouble getting my PC to recognize my Zoom H6 device and read/transfer files onto my PC. When I turn on the Zoom H6 and select SD card reader, I get a "USB device not recognized" message (The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and...
  5. Troubleshooter on Activation doesn't work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Troubleshooter on Activation doesn't work: Hi guys I've recently made a change on my hardware and got a activate windows message showing up on my screen. I have a digital license linked to my Microsoft account and when I try to run the Troubleshooter like it shows on the Microsoft tutorial in this link:...
  6. Troubleshooter Can't Detect Any Issues With My Microphone Even Though It Won't Connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Troubleshooter Can't Detect Any Issues With My Microphone Even Though It Won't Connect: So I just purchased a Lenovo Thinkpad and I'm in the middle of setting it up so I can use it to voice chat and record things. The thing is, nothing will work when I try to set up a mic. There aren't any drivers showing up and the troubleshooting option on Windows 10 just...
  7. settins does not have microsoft edge so unable to Run troubleshooter why and how to fix

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    settins does not have microsoft edge so unable to Run troubleshooter why and how to fix: Problems with Microsoft edge in the setting does NOT show, list or offer the Micrsoft edge to choose as it stated to do for being able to Run Troubleshoot because my downloaded Apps will not open, also searching with edge is not working as it use to. So, please advise how...
  8. Voice Activation Troubleshooting in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Voice Activation Troubleshooting in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]One of the smarter things Microsoft did with Windows 10 is to separate Cortana from Search. Cortana is now strictly a voice assistant. It was bound to happen because not everyone uses Cortana, and then it also paved the way [...] This post Voice Activation...
  9. Windows 10 troubleshooter does not show details get error message The XML page cannot be...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 troubleshooter does not show details get error message The XML page cannot be...: Running troubleshoot (various troubleshooters) on Windows 10 (using both Chrome/Edge) after running the troubleshooter the show details drop down gives error message - how do I fix this? The XML page cannot be displayed Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet - Invalid...
  10. How to turn on or off Recommended troubleshooting in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to turn on or off Recommended troubleshooting in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft has worked hard to add tons of inbuilt troubleshooting methods in Windows 10. There is one for almost one for every standard error in Windows 10. Going ahead with Windows 10 v1903, the team has added Recommended Troubleshooting. It [...] This post...