Windows 10: troubleshoot

Discus and support troubleshoot in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Please someone help me. I m having problems with Bluetooth. I have never had problem with bluetooth before. But suddenly after i turned off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by deeMk, Jun 13, 2021.

1. deeMk Win User

troubleshoot

Hi, Please someone help me. I m having problems with Bluetooth. I have never had problem with bluetooth before. But suddenly after i turned off bluetooth off last time bluetooth disapperaed from settings. I know the solution: troubleshoot bluetooth in settings Update and secuity. But problem is I cant see A troubleshoot option in Update and security panel. as it should apper in the left side after i click update and security in settings. Guide me please! How to get troubleshoot. Im using Windows 10 10.0.14393 version

:)

deeMk, Jun 13, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 13, 2021
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jun 13, 2021
  4. swat354 Win User

troubleshoot

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

troubleshoot

1. troubleshoot - Similar Threads - troubleshoot

2. Bluetooth stopped working. Troubleshooter says "Device does not have Bluetooth"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth stopped working. Troubleshooter says "Device does not have Bluetooth": Bluetooth stopped working on my PC today after I've been using it every day since the PC was new. First I checked the Bluetooth settings but most of the options including the on/off toggle were missing so I ran the troubleshooter and it said "Device does not have Bluetooth"...
  3. troubleshooting problems regarding different errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    troubleshooting problems regarding different errors: I am not able to troubleshoot some of the errors. Also i am not able to open the command prompt, task manager or windows firewall defender ,etc and there is also error showing when trying to update the window. These all problems occurred instantly ,most probably after the...
  4. Event ID: 41 Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event ID: 41 Troubleshooting: Hello. A computer at the company I work for has been shutting down on its own when the user goes to lunch. When she comes back, all of the applications she was using have been closed and she has lost work because of it. The error given each time the computer is forced to...
  5. Need troubleshooting on failed attempt to move the offline file directory Windows\CSC to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need troubleshooting on failed attempt to move the offline file directory Windows\CSC to...: I rebuilt my system drive onto a SSD because my HDD failed. I had been upgraded to 21H1 before the rebuild, but I decided to download a fresh install media for 21H1 and do a clean install. I decided to keep my offline files on a HDD rather than overuse the SSD, so I moved the...
  6. Bluetooth is not working — troubleshoot claims I don't even have it

Bluetooth is not working — troubleshoot claims I don't even have it: I have done all the following steps: - installed bluetooth driver from manufacturer - hit windows update - updated / uninstalled bluetooth items listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC - updated / uninstalled USB drivers listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC...
  7. Windows 10 Upgrade & Troubleshooting Assistance

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Upgrade & Troubleshooting Assistance: Good Day everyone, I'm hoping someone can help me, I am really struggling to upgrade windows 10 to any version, I will list all the various things I have tried but I'm no expert this is from reading multiple forums and troubleshooting steps.These are the steps I've taken to...
  8. Multiple keyboards intermittently not giving input despite many troubleshooting attempts.

Multiple keyboards intermittently not giving input despite many troubleshooting attempts.: Recently my keyboard began acting strangely at random time where software G Hub, Synapse, Device Manager would still show it was functioning normally and there were no issues in the power but Windows would receive no input from it, like something else was consuming the input...
  9. windows 10 pro reset and lost sound. troubleshooter does not help.

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 pro reset and lost sound. troubleshooter does not help.: troubleshooter does not help. restart does not help. sound icon has red circle with white X. any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-reset-and-lost-sound-troubleshooter/28c38056-a79f-4ac0-9f41-e04467bcfd8d
  10. Troubleshoot problems with your audio device microphone in Windows

Troubleshoot problems with your audio device microphone in Windows: Having a troubleshoot problems with your audio device in Windows. Cannot use the USB microphone on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-problems-with-your-audio-device/978868ee-8a4e-45e9-9ab1-03cb11ba2581