Windows 10: Troubleshooter Can't Detect Any Issues With My Microphone Even Though It Won't Connect

Discus and support Troubleshooter Can't Detect Any Issues With My Microphone Even Though It Won't Connect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I just purchased a Lenovo Thinkpad and I'm in the middle of setting it up so I can use it to voice chat and record things. The thing is, nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by d0rsalfinn, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Troubleshooter Can't Detect Any Issues With My Microphone Even Though It Won't Connect

So I just purchased a Lenovo Thinkpad and I'm in the middle of setting it up so I can use it to voice chat and record things. The thing is, nothing will work when I try to set up a mic. There aren't any drivers showing up and the troubleshooting option on Windows 10 just tells me that it can't figure out the issue. Anything will help because I'm incredibly frustrated

:)

d0rsalfinn, Jun 9, 2019
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Troubleshooter Can't Detect Any Issues With My Microphone Even Though It Won't Connect [​IMG]

tamo, Jun 9, 2019
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Troubleshooter Can't Detect Any Issues With My Microphone Even Though It Won't Connect [​IMG]

tamo, Jun 9, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Troubleshooter Can't Detect Any Issues With My Microphone Even Though It Won't Connect

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Troubleshooter Can't Detect Any Issues With My Microphone Even Though It Won't Connect

1. Troubleshooter Can't Detect Any Issues With My Microphone Even Though It Won't Connect - Similar Threads - Troubleshooter Can't Detect

2. Microphone cant detect sound, even already connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone cant detect sound, even already connected: Around a week ago, my headphone's mic stopped working. It had been working on this PC for a while but it just suddenly stopped working. I know it isn't my headphone's problem because I have tried it on 2 other devices a laptop and a mac where it worked perfectly fine, though...
  3. My microphone is barely making any sounds even though everything is at 100%.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone is barely making any sounds even though everything is at 100%.: I've tried searching Google for a while now, I've tried everything people said but I can't seem to find a solution. My microphone is really quiet I have to scream for other to be able to hear me and it's brand new. I've tried anything that's on google.Please, if you're gonna...
  4. My microphone is barely making any sounds even though everything is at 100%.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microphone is barely making any sounds even though everything is at 100%.: I've tried searching Google for a while now, I've tried everything people said but I can't seem to find a solution. My microphone is really quiet I have to scream for other to be able to hear me and it's brand new. I've tried anything that's on google.Please, if you're gonna...
  5. My microphone is barely making any sounds even though everything is at 100%.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Headphones are detected, but microphone isn't, even though it's plugged in.

Headphones are detected, but microphone isn't, even though it's plugged in.: In my laptop, I use headphones that also have a microphone. But, I have recently realised that when plugging in said headphones, the only thing that changes is audio output from the laptop's speakers, to my headphones. Audio input the micrphone, stays to system default and...
  7. Second screen won't be detected even though it's duplicating it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Second screen won't be detected even though it's duplicating it?: I want to extend my display but it says that the pc can not detect it even though the screen is duplicated. How can I extend it? I updated to the latest driver and I have pressed the "search for newest drivers" in control panel submitted by /u/Mr-Scrubs [link] [comments]...
  8. Microsoft Family Features/Store won't detect Internet, even though it's connected.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Family Features/Store won't detect Internet, even though it's connected.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Captain_Rick218 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m1iizl/microsoft_family_featuresstore_wont_detect/
  9. My microphone is not working, but the troubleshooter doesn't detect anything, even the test...

My microphone is not working, but the troubleshooter doesn't detect anything, even the test...: So this problem happened a few days from now. The problem is that my microphone doesn't do anything. When I try to record my audio using Audacity, there's no input. Zoom meetings, no input. It seems that the mic doesn't transmit any data. But, when I opened the Sounds panel...
  10. Windows 10 troubleshooters all say "can't identify the problem" even though they detect...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 troubleshooters all say "can't identify the problem" even though they detect...: Every time I search the web for solutions on this, I am unable to find one for some reason. I found one, but it was for Windows 7. I have windows 10. I had two updates the other day. One got downloaded and installed within minutes. When I tried to download and install...