Windows 10: Troubleshooter non-functional

Discus and support Troubleshooter non-functional in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just tried to run my troubleshooter, however says try again later. This is the first time I have ever seen this. Please advise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LisaKaczmarek, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Troubleshooter non-functional

I just tried to run my troubleshooter, however says try again later. This is the first time I have ever seen this. Please advise

:)

LisaKaczmarek, Dec 9, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

non functional windows camera

Hi,

I suggest you to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Troubleshooter non-functional

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

Troubleshooter non-functional

1. Troubleshooter non-functional - Similar Threads - Troubleshooter non functional

2. Non functioning microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Non functioning microphone: microphone is not working. video recording is working without audio. * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/non-functioning-microphone/b60c63ed-8832-4a9a-9fde-8da4c83a72cf
  3. internal microphone non-functional

internal microphone non-functional: The problem: the internal microphone on my laptop is not working at all. Voice Recorder, Audacity, Zoom, Chrome - no program picks up any audio from the internal microphone. External microphones, whether plugged into the audio port or USB, work successfully. Specs from...
  4. Bluetooth driver non-functioning

Bluetooth driver non-functioning: I recently installed the newest version of the Bluetooth driver for my computer. After installing Bluetooth capability was disabled. Go to this link to install latest version again: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29460/Intel-Wireless-Bluetooth-for-Windows-10...
  5. Non Functioning webcam

Non Functioning webcam: I have a Packard Bell TJ64 laptop which I bought in 2010. When I try to open the webcam it gives the error code 0xA00F4244camera not attached. It is not listed in the Device Manager. According to the Program List it is a Chicory version 1.7.82.1209. The Chicory website...
  6. OS is completely non-functional

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OS is completely non-functional: So last night I started up my computer and almost immediately upon reaching my desktop, the system froze then gave me the bsod. Upon restarting, it automatically launched the windows automatic repair tool. It was making slow progress for a while, but upon some googling, I...
  7. Non functioning task bar

Non functioning task bar: I followed online advice to go into Task manager processes and press end task for Windows explorer. I was following a path to Press the Windows key + R and then type in " explorer.exe " and click enter. After the first step of ending the task no window appeared to permit me...
  8. HDMI port non-functional

HDMI port non-functional: After the 12/12/18 update the HDMI port stopped functioning. I found a fix on the Intel site on 12/17/18. The port stopped working again on 12/24 and I can't find a fix. What's up?...
  9. HDMI port non-functional

HDMI port non-functional: On 12/12/18 a Windows 10 update was installed with disabled the HDMI port on my Acer laptop. On 12/17 I found a fix on the Intel website that updated drivers and it worked. As of 12/24 the port is again non-functional. How do I correct this?...
  10. Intermittent keyboard non-functioning

Intermittent keyboard non-functioning: I use a wireless mouse and keyboard. Every now and then, often enough to be irritating, the keyboard fails to function: the mouse works properly. The keyboard problem persists for a few minutes, after which it works again. There is no discernable pattern to this problem....