Windows 10: Troubleshooter on Activation doesn't work

Discus and support Troubleshooter on Activation doesn't work in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi guys I've recently made a change on my hardware and got a activate windows message showing up on my screen. I have a digital license linked to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Gabe Victor, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Troubleshooter on Activation doesn't work

Hi guys

I've recently made a change on my hardware and got a activate windows message showing up on my screen.
    I have a digital license linked to my Microsoft account and when I try to run the Troubleshooter like it shows on the Microsoft tutorial in this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/20530/windows-10-reactivating-after-hardware-change,

it shows the following message, it should show an option like "I changed hardware on this device recently" but instead I get this:

Troubleshooter on Activation doesn't work a75556fb-94a4-4790-af33-ed9c91a21b9c?upload=true.jpg

Did anyone had this issue and now how to fix it?

Will I need to contact Microsoft support?

Best regards,

Gabriel Troubleshooter on Activation doesn't work :D

:)

Gabe Victor, Jun 10, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Troubleshooter on Activation doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Activation of Windows 10 Pro doesn´t work

Hallo, i can´t activate my windows 10 Pro (free upgrade from windows 7);

Info: 0xC0EA000A

Manual activation doesn´t work either.

Important (i think): I had to re-install windows 10 (3 or even 4 times). because I had massive problems with "Start and Cortana Issues".

I hope, I don´t have to search the old product key.

PS. Yes, Windows 7 was genuine.

MichalMichalczyk, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Troubleshooter on Activation doesn't work

Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi Graham,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to run the 'Internet Explorer Performance' troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type 'Troubleshooting' in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All on the top left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance and follow the on screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Troubleshooter on Activation doesn't work

1. Troubleshooter on Activation doesn't work - Similar Threads - Troubleshooter Activation doesn't

2. Windows wont activate and the troubleshooter doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows wont activate and the troubleshooter doesn't work: I am completely unable to activate windows.I upgraded my CPU and motherboard, it worked on windows 10 so I upgraded and now I cannot activate windows at all.Absolutely farcical...
  3. Windows wont activate and the troubleshooter doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows wont activate and the troubleshooter doesn't work: I am completely unable to activate windows.I upgraded my CPU and motherboard, it worked on windows 10 so I upgraded and now I cannot activate windows at all.Absolutely farcical...
  4. Activation troubleshoot wont work ;-;

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation troubleshoot wont work ;-;: Theres some things thats been acting weird with my pc latelyi got warned about my license about to expirei did some google stuff but eventually just ignored itthen... my license died, and welli cant troubleshoot for some reasonthis insider thing Is there anything i can do to...
  5. Activation troubleshoot wont work ;-;

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation troubleshoot wont work ;-;: Theres some things thats been acting weird with my pc latelyi got warned about my license about to expirei did some google stuff but eventually just ignored itthen... my license died, and welli cant troubleshoot for some reasonthis insider thing Is there anything i can do to...
  6. Activation troubleshoot wont work ;-;

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Troubleshooting Wizard doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Troubleshooting Wizard doesn't work: I have been encountering problems with connecting to Internet networks in my Windows 10 laptop. Occasionally the Bluetooth devices also get disconnected. A few days ago the Bluetooth options disappeared altogether from the laptop with no option to toggle it on. I uninstalled...
  8. Activating Windows after Hardware Change when the Troubleshooter Doesn't Work

Activating Windows after Hardware Change when the Troubleshooter Doesn't Work: I recently upgraded my motherboard and processor. I made sure that my Windows 10 Pro license was properly linked to my microsoft account the text under 'Accounts' in setting read "windows is activated with digital license linked to your microsoft account", but I can't get...
  9. Activation troubleshooter not working

Activation troubleshooter not working: I am trying to activate windows with my microsoft account since i have a key link to my account but it isnt working so i tried to trouble shoot the Windows activation but the troubleshooter isnt working either.I am posting this again because i could respond anymore idk why...
  10. Activation troubleshooter not working

Activation troubleshooter not working: I am trying to activate windows with my microsoft account since i have a key link to my account but it isnt working so i tried to trouble shoot the Windows activation but the troubleshooter isnt working either....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activation troubleshooter doesnt work

2. windows 10 activation troubleshooter doesnt work