Windows 10: Troubleshooting a reccuring BSOD issue on my Gigabyte Aero 15x

Discus and support Troubleshooting a reccuring BSOD issue on my Gigabyte Aero 15x in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Community! I apologize if I miss any procedural points that will help with assisting me in my issue I'm new and I may have missed any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TaylorBird1, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Troubleshooting a reccuring BSOD issue on my Gigabyte Aero 15x

Hello Microsoft Community! I apologize if I miss any procedural points that will help with assisting me in my issue I'm new and I may have missed any forum guidelines or instructions. I did see that .dmp files are helpful for troubleshooting crashes on other posts so I will share those here. Some specs for my system: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19043 Build 19043 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Manufacturer GIGABYTE System Model AERO 15XV8 My issue is that for the past 6 months I believe at least I've been having issues with BSO

:)

TaylorBird1, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

Troubleshooting a reccuring BSOD issue on my Gigabyte Aero 15x

1. Troubleshooting a reccuring BSOD issue on my Gigabyte Aero 15x - Similar Threads - Troubleshooting reccuring BSOD

2. gigabyte control center issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gigabyte control center issues: Greetings,My PC was working fine until I update the gigabyte control center, suddenly I started to face a problems one after another.I tried to format my PC and download the previous version but it didn't work and another problem just happened.so, I tried to format my PC...
  3. gigabyte control center issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gigabyte control center issues: Greetings,My PC was working fine until I update the gigabyte control center, suddenly I started to face a problems one after another.I tried to format my PC and download the previous version but it didn't work and another problem just happened.so, I tried to format my PC...
  4. BSOD Kbdclass.sys --> HKKbdFltr.sys Issue for Gigabyte G5 MD Laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Kbdclass.sys --> HKKbdFltr.sys Issue for Gigabyte G5 MD Laptop.: Every time I boot up a game and play for a little bit, my screen goes BSOD with the same error over and over again Kbdclass.sys -> HKKbdFltr.sys I have tried to reinstall drivers/window, edited the registry, uninstalling programs but nothing works. Does anyone know why this...
  5. BSOD Kbdclass.sys --> HKKbdFltr.sys Issue for Gigabyte G5 MD Laptop.

BSOD Kbdclass.sys --> HKKbdFltr.sys Issue for Gigabyte G5 MD Laptop.: Every time I boot up a game and play for a little bit, my screen goes BSOD with the same error over and over again Kbdclass.sys -> HKKbdFltr.sys I have tried to reinstall drivers/window, edited the registry, uninstalling programs but nothing works. Does anyone know why this...
  6. Reccuring Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reccuring Blue Screen: Hello, I have had a problem with something that causes my computer to have a blue screen. This has been happening on and off since January 2021, but it only happens when I play a game, which I do rarely. In the past, if the game wasn't fullscreen it seemed like that avoided...
  7. Reccuring Blue Screen

Reccuring Blue Screen: Hello, I have had a problem with something that causes my computer to have a blue screen. This has been happening on and off since January 2021, but it only happens when I play a game, which I do rarely. In the past, if the game wasn't fullscreen it seemed like that avoided...
  8. Troubleshooting BSoD issues on newly built PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Troubleshooting BSoD issues on newly built PC: Hi, I have just built a new PC for my daughter and I am getting blue screen of death crashes on a fairly regular basis. This is the second PC I have built and my last PC built this time last year has never crashed so I think it is not a me as PC builder issue ;- Hardware...
  9. Help troubleshoot BSOD issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help troubleshoot BSOD issue: Can someone assist me in figuring out why BSOD occurred? Dump file in the link below. https://easyupload.io/6w1219 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-troubleshoot-bsod-issue/48543861-a3e0-46be-aee5-283f7693c03d
  10. Win10 Aero Peek graphic issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 Aero Peek graphic issue: Since I updated to the latest Windows 10 version (1803) I have issues with aero peek. It has some sort of graphic errors. See the screenshots that illustrates the issue. Games and other applications are working fine without any graphical issues. Drivers are up to date....