Windows 10: Troubleshooting a Strange Issue...

Discus and support Troubleshooting a Strange Issue... in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Okay, this is a weird one... I was having an issue with my monitor getting stuck in "power save mode" (no input detected) if my computer restarts. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by onipar, Dec 28, 2018.

1. onipar Win User

Troubleshooting a Strange Issue...

Okay, this is a weird one...

I was having an issue with my monitor getting stuck in "power save mode" (no input detected) if my computer restarts. It ONLY happens with a restart. The only way to get my monitor to work again is to hard shut down the computer by holding the power button down, then booting back up. If I shut down completely and then cold boot, it works fine.

Okay, so I initially assumed it was a problem with the monitor (Dell S2440L) because it did the same thing with my old...

onipar, Dec 28, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 28, 2018
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Dec 28, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Troubleshooting a Strange Issue... - Similar Threads - Troubleshooting Strange Issue

2. A strange issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A strange issue: Hi all, I can't upload photos to reddit via my personal pc but I can via my phone or another pc. I have the Killer Control E2500 and at first I thought that the killer center is making this problem so I uninstalled it and installed only the driver but it didn't work as well....
  3. Troubleshooting issue

Troubleshooting issue: Hello, So I am having this problem with troubleshooting. If I try to to troubleshoot any program like a player or a game it shows "An error occurred while troubleshooting" but if I go to settings>update & security>troubleshoot I can troubleshoot the system programs. Please...
  4. Troubleshooting issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Troubleshooting issue: Hi Team, I login my hp laptop but its automatically moved to"choose your keyboard layout" and i selected "US" Then i have the two options "Troubleshoot" and "Turn off your PC" if i click "Troubleshoot" its shows six advanced options they are "Startup Repair" "Command...
  5. Strange issue

Strange issue: My machine seemingly randomly makes the device disconnected chime. Anyone else have this problem. submitted by /u/Beezlebub405 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fj82na/strange_issue/
  6. Having strange WiFi issues and don't know how to troubleshoot

Having strange WiFi issues and don't know how to troubleshoot: Suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere, my WiFi connection started acting up. Every 15-20 minutes it loses Internet connectivity. It is still connected to the network, it just says no Internet access. When I tell Windows to resolve the issue, it does it's thing and eventually...
  7. Strange issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange issue: I have very strange issue. In Monday I opened very image heavy page. The processor went to 90% and the memory over 2GB. Appeared a continuous sound like when I disconnect and connect USB deice. The keyboard stopped writing then continued and so on. When I closed the heavy...
  8. Strange issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange issue: Greetings, I have a strange issue with my PC lately. It occurs when I'm playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive around 6-12 PM. My PC restarts randomly around that time, only WHEN I'm playing that game, and ONLY around that time interval. I've checked with EventViewer...
  9. Help to troubleshoot a strange graphic card problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Help to troubleshoot a strange graphic card problem: Hello Some window panel are not displayed when driven by a graphic card but they will be when drive by another one My English and technical skills not perfect so I will describe my problem On my PC, I got 2 graphic cards that are driving 4 LCD - Nvidis GEForce GT630...
  10. Strange issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Strange issue: Touchpad works fine but during gaming, responds either slowly or won't. How can I tackle this issue? 37436