Windows 10: Troubleshooting activation and update errors

Discus and support Troubleshooting activation and update errors in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH] Im getting these errors when trying to activate windows, i am also trying to update but cannot do so without activation, and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Drayven3214, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Troubleshooting activation and update errors

Troubleshooting activation and update errors ac58ec8d-2328-44e1-9449-b12a5779c5ea?upload=true.png Troubleshooting activation and update errors aa84d502-93d0-42b0-b733-146fa3f4fa15?upload=true.png

Im getting these errors when trying to activate windows, i am also trying to update but cannot do so without activation, and i cannot activate, so i am stuck, i am on winver 1903

:)

Drayven3214, Jul 15, 2020

2. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Error 0x803C0103 when troubleshooting

Hi Julia,

Error code 0x803C0103 may have occurred to your Windows 10 due to system conflict. For us to help you with your concern, we'd like to know more information. Please answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to update your Windows 10 to Fall Creators Update 1709?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, as our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you
    run the Windows Update Troubleshooter
    and see if there will be any changes.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Troubleshooting activation and update errors

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Troubleshooting activation and update errors

1. Troubleshooting activation and update errors - Similar Threads - Troubleshooting activation update

2. Troubleshoot Windows 10 activation errors

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Troubleshoot Windows 10 activation errors: Recently I have had a lot of issues with windows 10 so I eventually was forced to perform a clean reinstall of windows 10 from a usb. It worked and Windows 10 has been reinstalled but now it hasn't been activated. I don't have my activation key because I first used it a long...
  3. Windows Activation Error, And Troubleshooting Tool Error

Windows Activation Error, And Troubleshooting Tool Error: This is a laptop that I bought new from best buy, and when I got it, it was activated and everything, but recently I reset my windows 10 because of a Blue screen of death that wouldn't go away, so i did a complete factory reset, and now it shows that windows is not activated,...
  4. Troubleshooting Windows 10 activation errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Troubleshooting Windows 10 activation errors: How can i activate Windows 10 on laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshooting-windows-10-activation-errors/716024fe-e501-450d-81dc-a5da8b695cd9
  5. Activation troubleshoot

Activation troubleshoot: I am having a windows 10 version and i have recently repaired my laptop and the repair person has changed my windows version to windows 10 pro.It is now showing to activate my windows. I have my previous windows activation key but now when i entered it in activation option it...
  6. Troubleshoot Windows 10 activation errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Troubleshoot Windows 10 activation errors: Troubleshoot Windows 10 activation errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-windows-10-activation-errors/6a1b6344-5bc4-4202-b1be-59e1ef70b5c9
  7. troubleshoot windows 10 activation error

troubleshoot windows 10 activation error: so my windows cant be activate but I already sign in my Microsoft account, can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-windows-10-activation-error/c0efb42a-fe68-4706-8cff-3e49903e25ae"
  8. troubleshoot in windows activation error

troubleshoot in windows activation error: I can't activate window in my pc ,when I try to troubleshoot it says pls install windows 10 home signal language what can I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-in-windows-activation-error/a9599068-eff4-4718-9f0e-029a89b92648"
  9. Troubleshoot Activation Error 0x80004005

Troubleshoot Activation Error 0x80004005: I recently updated my laptop from windows 10, version 1809 to version 1903. After updating, it shows windows is not activated. But previously it was activated with a lifetime validity, as I purchased this laptop with pre-installed Windows 10. Even after troubleshooting...
  10. Troubleshooting MAK Activation errors and issues

in Windows 10 News
    Troubleshooting MAK Activation errors and issues: [ATTACH] MAK or Multiple Activation Keys is a type of Volume Licensing from Microsoft for Windows. You can activate multiple computers with the same key. However, there is a limit on the count. That said, there is one drawback with MAK [...] This post Troubleshooting MAK...