Windows 10: Troubleshooting activation issue

Discus and support Troubleshooting activation issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, I need to rebuild my Tokens.dat file, this is due to activation errors. The link to the post is:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Glattic, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Glattic Win User

Troubleshooting activation issue

Hey, I need to rebuild my Tokens.dat file, this is due to activation errors. The link to the post is: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/windows-server/deployment/rebuild-tokens-dotdat-file

The problem is the directory C:/Windows:/System32:/spp:/store, The store folder mentioned in the directory does not exist for some reason, this is where the token is located and I need to access it, I looked at the other directorys mentioned in the posts, but they are for windows 8 and windows 7, I still tried to find them though, but no it doesn't exist. The folder is not hidden, so I'm not sure, if someone could help would be appreciated. :

:)

Glattic, Nov 30, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 30, 2020
  3. ACTIVATION ISSUE

Hi,

Activation issues with Windows 10 devices are usually caused due to some hardware changes. For us to provide an effective resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made to your devices before this issue occurred?
    • Are your computers connected to a domain?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest visiting these links. These can be used as a reference on how to activate Windows 10:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Troubleshooting activation issue

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Troubleshooting activation issue

1. Troubleshooting activation issue - Similar Threads - Troubleshooting activation issue

2. Troubleshoot activation issues in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshoot activation issues in Windows: Unable to transfer activation key of windows on same PC. As I have to reinstall windows on the same PC that is already activated.Please assist.ThanksB...
  3. Troubleshoot activation issues in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubleshoot activation issues in Windows: Unable to transfer activation key of windows on same PC. As I have to reinstall windows on the same PC that is already activated.Please assist.ThanksB...
  4. Troubleshoot activation issues in Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Activating and Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activating and Troubleshooting: Hello guys, i'm having issues activating my pc and troubleshooting it as well. Have tried using another product key but it keeps giving me the 0*80070057 error. What do you guys suggest i do?...
  6. Troubleshooting issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Troubleshooting issue: Hello, So I am having this problem with troubleshooting. If I try to to troubleshoot any program like a player or a game it shows "An error occurred while troubleshooting" but if I go to settings>update & security>troubleshoot I can troubleshoot the system programs. Please...
  7. Activation troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation troubleshoot: I am having a windows 10 version and i have recently repaired my laptop and the repair person has changed my windows version to windows 10 pro.It is now showing to activate my windows. I have my previous windows activation key but now when i entered it in activation option it...
  8. Activation troubleshooting.

Activation troubleshooting.: I downloaded the Diagnostic Tool with excellent ( Ahaaaa!) results for Win10pro but now want to do the same for Office but it is greyed out and not accessible. What is this 1st timer doing wrong please?*Huh 141808
  9. Troubleshooting MAK Activation errors and issues

in Windows 10 News
    Troubleshooting MAK Activation errors and issues: [ATTACH] MAK or Multiple Activation Keys is a type of Volume Licensing from Microsoft for Windows. You can activate multiple computers with the same key. However, there is a limit on the count. That said, there is one drawback with MAK [...] This post Troubleshooting MAK...
  10. Activation troubleshooting

Activation troubleshooting: In order to best provide assistance, we request users to run either of the below to try and identify the issue you may be having. A. *Arrow Activation Diagnostic Tool (Checks MS Office activation with basic Windows activation data only) B. *Arrow LicensingDiag.ps1 (No...