Windows 10: Troubleshooting bootmgr and winload.exe

Discus and support Troubleshooting bootmgr and winload.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am facing to problems on Windows 10.first boot MGR and second winload.exe and to troubleshoot boot MGR I am not able to reach my desktop due to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by princelahre, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Troubleshooting bootmgr and winload.exe

I am facing to problems on Windows 10.first boot MGR and second winload.exe and to troubleshoot boot MGR I am not able to reach my desktop due to winload.exe so how can I repair it without Windows 10 DVD.

Moved from: Outlook.com Email Searching email

:)

princelahre, Oct 30, 2020
  2. johnrodger283, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Troubleshooting bootmgr and winload.exe

Windows update, troubleshooter not working

Hi Joy,

Thank you for the prompt response. From what I can remember, I have not touched the registry or messed with the system32 files. Windows update has always been usable till this CU update came along (CU
    KB3093266)

I followed ur instructions and manually reset windows update components. In step 6, there was some error when typing in the command prompt. The following commands were the ones with error -

• regsvr32.exe msxml.dll
    • regsvr32.exe shdocvw.dll
    • regsvr32.exe browseui.dll
    regsvr32.exe gpkcsp.dll

• regsvr32.exe sccbase.dll
    regsvr32.exe slbcsp.dll

regsvr32.exe initpki.dll

regsvr32.exe wuaueng.dll

• regsvr32.exe wuaueng1.dll
    regsvr32.exe wucltui.dll

regsvr32.exe wuweb.dll

regsvr32.exe qmgr.dll

• regsvr32.exe qmgrprxy.dll
    regsvr32.exe wucltux.dll

• regsvr32.exe muweb.dll
    regsvr32.exe wuwebv.dll

I completed all 12 steps and tried to use the troubleshooter again, but once again it fails to 'fix' my issue (as above)

Also, I realise many of the solutions you provided seem to target windows 8 instead. Is it applicable to windows 10?

Regards

Victor

Victor_Tye, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Troubleshooting bootmgr and winload.exe

1. Troubleshooting bootmgr and winload.exe - Similar Threads - Troubleshooting bootmgr winload

2. BOOTMGR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOOTMGR: I accidentally installed windows Vista yesterday in a different hard drive in my laptop, and now i tired to to this in diskpart. "select vol E" and "active", now i made my main hard drive active and after my laptop restarted, BOOTMGR is missing... Maybe.... Is it corrupted??...
  3. BOOTMGR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BOOTMGR: I accidentally installed windows Vista yesterday in a different hard drive in my laptop, and now i tired to to this in diskpart. "select vol E" and "active", now i made my main hard drive active and after my laptop restarted, BOOTMGR is missing... Maybe.... Is it corrupted??...
  4. Corrupted BOOTMGR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted BOOTMGR: Hi all,First time posting. I have a legal legitimate W10 package on a USB flashdrive, as supplied by Microsoft. Two different machines report that the BOOTMGR is corrupted. If I use the methods described below, using BOOTREC in the target machine, can I repair BOOTMGR?Thanks....
  5. problemas con el WINLOADER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problemas con el WINLOADER: Hola, tengo un problema con el pc, y realmente no sé cómo resolverlohace un día o así, le cambie la placa al pc, y este se encendió perfectamente, como era de esperar, Windows me pidió reiniciar para actualizar los drivers, en ese momento, me salió un pantallazo azulal...
  6. BOOTMGR is missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BOOTMGR is missing: BOOTMGR is missing Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart How can I fix this? My laptop won't boot up. I have Windows 10 OS. IMPORTANT: I'm assuming it's because yesterday I went to disk management and merged disks D and C Delete Volume D, Extend Volume C. So now I only have 1...
  7. Winload exe. Unable to boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Winload exe. Unable to boot: Hi. i am getting a blue screen containing this error when booting to os simalar to those in this thread...
  8. BOOTMGR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BOOTMGR: Help to BOOTMGR (win 10 Home) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootmgr/9d0b8673-ef72-4edc-8407-aa9bad159196
  9. bootmgr

in Windows 10 Support
    bootmgr: I downloaded the anniversary update for Windows 10. Get error message bootmgr missing. I have tried the various repairs including using the command prompt. Nothing works. Is there anywhere I can obtain a complete copy of the Windows 10 pro 64 bit bootmgr file and...
  10. Bootmgr is missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Bootmgr is missing: I had my pc running last month, then when I was on my laptop it started crashing, turned out it was due to an update from malware bytes I eventually went to my main PC and all I get now is bootmgr is missing and all I get now is a black screen I've tried putting in a pen...