Windows 10: Troubleshooting BSOD for 30+ days

Discus and support Troubleshooting BSOD for 30+ days in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been getting BSOD almost daily for the last month, and I feel like I've tried everything except replacing the motherboard. Most recently I got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by akaDutchess123, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Troubleshooting BSOD for 30+ days

I have been getting BSOD almost daily for the last month, and I feel like I've tried everything except replacing the motherboard.

Most recently I got Kernal Security Check Failure, but throughout the troubleshooting process I've also seen IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA, DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER.

Almost every time I have Chrome running youtube mostly and occasionally photoshop for anywhere between 15 mins to 5 hours before I get BSOD.

My typical troubleshooting process includes a fresh install of the latest Win 10 Pro 1909 or 2004 with key on a freshly formatted drive.

I manually download all the current mobo and gpu drivers, and that isn't stable. I have also tried a fresh Win 10 install and let windows handle all the driver updates, and that wasn't stable. Repeated the process, but let Gigabyte software auto update all the drivers, that also proved to be unstable.

Most recently I had longest stretch before crashing running a slightly older Win 10 Education Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 that my friend had on USB.

MiniDump -> https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgPpYtYBFu1thTh_QgL7ZgD-Wpze?e=v9OowT

See attached photo for another view.

I replaced all 4 sticks of ram and have run Memtest86 on the machine overnight with no errors. I have run SFC, Scan Disk, Virus Checks, etc. and never got an error or file issue.

I have swapped SSDs, PSU, GPU with trusted components from my other system, and still nothing works. What is next?

Troubleshooting BSOD for 30+ days a7cbe03a-54a3-47c1-b1aa-b05cf7206e87?upload=true.png

:)

akaDutchess123, Jul 16, 2020
  2. Don_Cobb Win User

Where is the 30 day calendar in Windows 10?

The WIndows Store App Troubleshooter didn't turn anything up. I'm doing Step 2 now. Thanks for trying to help me. I miss that damn calendar! I use it all the time.

Finished: Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

Any other suggestions to get this 30 day calendar working? Thanks.

Don_Cobb, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 16, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

Troubleshooting BSOD for 30+ days

BSOD totally random, Critical Process Died and Unexcepted Store Except

If you want to post about a BSOD, use the DM log collector to provide more information.
    With the 0x7A a few parameters are important to know to suggest troubleshooting steps.

Thema:

Troubleshooting BSOD for 30+ days

1. Troubleshooting BSOD for 30+ days - Similar Threads - Troubleshooting BSOD 30+

2. What's with this 30 days!!!!!???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's with this 30 days!!!!!???: I can't update my phone number it keeps telling me to wait for 30 days! What's wrong with you Microsoft? Just update my phone no.!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-with-this-30-days/86790161-8f2e-4a4c-9968-270b72ba06b0
  3. What's with this 30 days!!!!!???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's with this 30 days!!!!!???: I can't update my phone number it keeps telling me to wait for 30 days! What's wrong with you Microsoft? Just update my phone no.!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-with-this-30-days/86790161-8f2e-4a4c-9968-270b72ba06b0
  4. No access to pc for 30 days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No access to pc for 30 days: Got my pc back from being repaired. Need to set up a new pin to access the pc. I have changed my phone number and the Microsoft code is being sent to my old phone number which I no longer have access to. Does this mean I’ve no access to the pc for 30 days? Is there a way to...
  5. 30 days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    30 days: Hi can u please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/30-days/86fbd689-8b50-44d1-a85f-f022bca8f1cb
  6. 30 days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    30 days: Hi can u please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/30-days/86fbd689-8b50-44d1-a85f-f022bca8f1cb
  7. 30 days

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. 30 day period

30 day period: Hii, my partner had to reset his computer and now cant log in because of the 30 day pending period for changing his phone number. he really needs access to his computer is there any way to work around this as he doesnt have his old number anymore!...
  9. Update stuck on 30% for days

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update stuck on 30% for days: Hi, hoping for some advice! Laptop has been updating windows 10 for days now - keeps getting stuck at "Working in updates, 30% complete, don't turn off your computer." Have tried to restart, still stays stuck. Can't access any menus or functions from the screen it's on!...
  10. 30-day lockout

30-day lockout: An attempt to change my password has moved me directly to 30-days in Microsoft jail. It is amazing that this is the best form of security available. It convinced me to abandon all Microsoft programs outside of Windows 10. What a mess....