Windows 10: Troubleshooting BSOD On Startup Page Fault in Nonpaged Area

Discus and support Troubleshooting BSOD On Startup Page Fault in Nonpaged Area in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Short Summary Since doing a clean install of Windows 10, the system blue screens upon running windows update, and thereafter blue screens upon every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PlaneswalkerUrza, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Troubleshooting BSOD On Startup Page Fault in Nonpaged Area

Short Summary

Since doing a clean install of Windows 10, the system blue screens upon running windows update, and thereafter blue screens upon every subsequent attempt to reboot.

When attempting to boot up, I receive the error message Page Fault in Nonpaged area win32kbase.sys

I can boot in Safe Mode, however.

Background Details

Starting a few days ago, my system Win 10, but in-place upgraded from Win 7 would blue screen upon attempting to launch a game of Dota 2, with the error Video Scheduling Internal Error. It would blue screen only when attempting to start a game. i.e., not upon starting the application, but upon actually launching the match itself

I did a completely fresh install of Windows 10. In order to do so, I had to clean the main SSD drive, including deleting the partition reserved by the OEM. I also had to create a 5GB partition on the SSD and copy the USB files onto the partition in order to do the install, both times.

After doing a clean install, the system kept on blue screening, so I did another clean install, and once again the system blue screens upon windows update. Upon running windows update, I receive the blue screen with error message System Thread Exception Not Handled nvlddmkm.sys, and then upon attempted reboot and every another attempt to boot, the blue screen Page Fault in Nonpaged Area win32kbase.sys

Dump File and System Information

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoSuTse1zfdygiIxCHZdGcMOp1rp?e=BOrXXP

I would guess that this is a driver issue of some sort. Can anyone suggest troubleshooting steps or help to diagnose and/or resolve the issue?

:)

PlaneswalkerUrza, Mar 26, 2020
  2. RPG17A Win User
    RPG17A, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Techtrick Win User
    page fault in nonpaged areas win 10

Hi,

my computer starting showing a new BSOD stating "page fault in nonpaged areas" .The computer keeps on restarting and every time I get the same BSOD.

When i inserted the bootable usb ,I selected the setup option and again the BSOD (page fault in nonpaged areas) appears .

I can't even restart in safe mode because again I get the BSOD.

earlier my computer was stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop and suddenly when I turned it ON the next time I got the BSOD (page fault in nonpaged areas)..

So please help me fast..

Techtrick, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Troubleshooting BSOD On Startup Page Fault in Nonpaged Area

page fault in nonpaged areas win 10

i have same issue "page fault in nonpaged areas win 10" and after that i have discussed with our senior developers but i can't get any proper solutions.

Then i have researched this error on google and found
    http://www.thecrazythinkers.com/how-to-fix-page-fault-in-nonpaged-area/
    and following the detail steps and solved my error.

kirtigohil, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Troubleshooting BSOD On Startup Page Fault in Nonpaged Area

1. Troubleshooting BSOD On Startup Page Fault in Nonpaged Area - Similar Threads - Troubleshooting BSOD Startup

2. BSOD page fault in nonpaged area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD page fault in nonpaged area: Hi everyone,I'm trying to update a windows 7 computer to windows 10, performing a clean installation of it. It works fine for a couple of time, but after a while it give a BSOD with page fault in non paged area.I've tryed couple of tests:- Reinstalling the OS, choosing the...
  3. "PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA" BSOD on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA" BSOD on startup: Hello,if I remember correctly Windows 10 installed some sort of update upon shutting down the PC last night.This morning I saw the Windows 10 startup logo followed by a bluescreen: "PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA".dumps are at the bottomI didn't install/change anything on the PC...
  4. "PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA" BSOD on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA" BSOD on startup: Hello,if I remember correctly Windows 10 installed some sort of update upon shutting down the PC last night.This morning I saw the Windows 10 startup logo followed by a bluescreen: "PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA".dumps are at the bottomI didn't install/change anything on the PC...
  5. "PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA" BSOD on startup

6. page fault in nonpaged area BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    page fault in nonpaged area BSOD: Hello i have been getting a BSOD for page fault in nonpaged area please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-fault-in-nonpaged-area-bsod/e917c5d1-72be-4198-b220-d0eddce72cd6
  7. BSOD 'Page Fault In Nonpaged Area' on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD 'Page Fault In Nonpaged Area' on startup: So, bit of background. A while back my only storage was a 1tb HDD, then I got a 500gb SSD and now my OS is on that, and it's been working fine once I got the boot order set up. However, just today I tried to use it and now the moment I get to the lock screen, it is there for...
  8. BSOD - page fault in nonpaged area

BSOD - page fault in nonpaged area: Hello. Hoping you can help. I was getting a page fault in nonpaged area BSOD's on my 10 year old but still competent system so replaced motherboard, ram and processor. Sadly the issue has followed me! So the new components are i3-10100f, nvidia gtx 980, 32gb ram, gigabyte...
  9. BSOD Page Fault in Nonpaged area

BSOD Page Fault in Nonpaged area: Hello So recently my laptop started to get BSOD when logging in. From a few times to unfortunately now, every time. I have some mindumps: http://prntscr.com/kftb6f, http://prntscr.com/kftbmr I already ran a memtest86, chkdsk, sfcscannow, i tried driver verifier but the...
  10. Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD

Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD: Hello Friends, I've been having some BSODs both on startup and while running some programs. Most recently I got a Page Fault in Nonpaged Area while using Firefox. While running Diablo 3 last month I got a Memory Management BSOD. On boot last month I got an IRQL Not Less or...