Windows 10: Troubleshooting computer problems

Discus and support Troubleshooting computer problems in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been having some bad PC problems lately. My PC has failed multiple time in a short amount of time. My PC will work for a while and become very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SammyTammyRed, May 14, 2022.

1. Troubleshooting computer problems

I've been having some bad PC problems lately. My PC has failed multiple time in a short amount of time. My PC will work for a while and become very slow and unresponsive, with windows outright failing to work, I've already down a few fresh install and this is getting very annoying. I tried putting my SSD w/ my windows 10 on it into another computer and everything seems to work fine now, so I'm not exactly sure what is causing the problem. I did manage to save an error that occurred before swapping PC's though.What I found from reliability viewer: The computer has rebooted f

:)

SammyTammyRed, May 14, 2022

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 14, 2022
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, May 14, 2022
  4. zbook Win User

Troubleshooting computer problems

How to troubleshoot .Net Framework registry problems?

This computer has problems with .Net Framework that I'd like to fix.

See the tutorial link in the opening post > latest post displayed the troubleshooting steps

zbook, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Troubleshooting computer problems

1. Troubleshooting computer problems - Similar Threads - Troubleshooting computer problems

2. Troubleshoot Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Troubleshoot Problem: Okay so every time I attempt to connect my jbl Bluetooth speaker to my laptop, it will connect and immediately shut down my computer. It had been working perfectly fine for the longest time and all of a sudden I’m unable to connect the speaker without my laptop shutting down...
  3. Troubleshoot Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshoot Problem: Okay so every time I attempt to connect my jbl Bluetooth speaker to my laptop, it will connect and immediately shut down my computer. It had been working perfectly fine for the longest time and all of a sudden I’m unable to connect the speaker without my laptop shutting down...
  4. Troubleshoot Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Troubleshooting computer problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubleshooting computer problems: I've been having some bad PC problems lately. My PC has failed multiple time in a short amount of time. My PC will work for a while and become very slow and unresponsive, with windows outright failing to work, I've already down a few fresh install and this is getting very...
  6. Troubleshooting computer problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Troubleshooting computer problems: I've been having some bad PC problems lately. My PC has failed multiple time in a short amount of time. My PC will work for a while and become very slow and unresponsive, with windows outright failing to work, I've already down a few fresh install and this is getting very...
  7. Troubleshoot problem

Troubleshoot problem: BI initialiseLibrary failed 0xc00000bb on black windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-problem/f1550ad8-2f7e-48e2-b6c8-d3ff09513808
  8. problem in troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem in troubleshooter: i opened troubleshooter and had this message Recommended troubleshooting history Hardware and devices troubleshooter automatically repair system files and settings to fix a problem on your device could not be run on 7/5/2020 critical troubleshooter i clicked on it it...
  9. Troubleshoot Problem

Troubleshoot Problem: When I click on Troubleshoot it comes back with an error message reading: "Could not run on 7/9/2020" "Critical Troubleshooter" I have not been able to get beyond this error since July 9. What should I do?...
  10. Troubleshoot problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Troubleshoot problem: Network troubleshooter does not start error code 0x80070005 Windows 10 lab top inspirson 15 5000 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-problem/912441eb-6727-47ff-8caf-974bc578d5c4