Windows 10: Troubleshooting connecting Zoom H6 device to Dell OptiPlex 7060 Running Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Troubleshooting connecting Zoom H6 device to Dell OptiPlex 7060 Running Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I'm having trouble getting my PC to recognize my Zoom H6 device and read/transfer files onto my PC. When I turn on the Zoom H6 and select SD card... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PaulZakrzewski, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Troubleshooting connecting Zoom H6 device to Dell OptiPlex 7060 Running Windows 10 Pro

Hi. I'm having trouble getting my PC to recognize my Zoom H6 device and read/transfer files onto my PC.

When I turn on the Zoom H6 and select SD card reader, I get a "USB device not recognized" message (The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and WIndows does not recognize it).

On the Device Manager, under USB controllers, I have this error message: "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)"

I'm running a Dell OptiPlex 7060 (Core i7 vPro 8th Gen) with Windows 10 Pro.

Here's the Device Manager pic:

Troubleshooting connecting Zoom H6 device to Dell OptiPlex 7060 Running Windows 10 Pro 2daa39f2-e085-4c72-b48a-cad3181bb1cd?upload=true.png

:)

PaulZakrzewski, Jun 11, 2019

2. Zoom H6 driver issues with Windows 10

I tried H6 with Cubase 4 on Windows 10, but it didn't work fine.

At first I could see the port list of H6, but second time I couldn't see any ports at all.

However, H6 ASIO driver worked fine with Cubase 4 on Window7.

I also tried RME fireface 800 with Cubase 4 on Windows 10 and it worked fine.

I think it has compatibility problem on Windows 10.

Byeongyong, Jun 11, 2019
  3. ExFed2 Win User
    Dell Optiplex 7060 from eBay

I bought a Dell Optiplex 7060 on eBay. After installing Windows 10, it activated with no problem. However, it is my understanding that this PC may be "tied" to the original owner's Microsoft account... If that account was someday closed, would this affect
    my ability to activate in the event it became necessary? Is there a way I can transfer this PC to my own Microsoft account? This PC apparently contains the product key in the BIOS, I did not need a product key to activate, even from a clean "new hard drive"
    install.

ExFed2, Jun 11, 2019
  4. DanhowL Win User

Troubleshooting connecting Zoom H6 device to Dell OptiPlex 7060 Running Windows 10 Pro

Zoom H6 driver issues with Windows 10

Hi.

I'm having issues using my Zoom H6 with recently installed Cubase LE ai elements 8 on my PC with Windows 10. I downloaded drivers for the zoom h6 and worked for a short while and then they where were removed by my computer. I down loaded them and again and
    no change. I looked for them in the control panel/sounds/recording and they were not there only the on board sound card and mic.

I resorted to updating Windows 10 to the latest anniversary 1607 version as of today Oct 6/16 and removed and re downloaded the drivers and they are still not recognized and as well when I went to open Cubase the soft eLicenser activator was faulty and I
    am re downloading Cubase. Cubase is up and running and I re installed zoom h6 drivers and they are in control panel/sound as default device and under device manager audio input /output says divice working properly.

When I go into Cubase and click Device Setup. The ASIO drivers are there for zoom h6 multi track as an audio interface but not connected

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Dan

DanhowL, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Troubleshooting connecting Zoom H6 device to Dell OptiPlex 7060 Running Windows 10 Pro

1. Troubleshooting connecting Zoom H6 device to Dell OptiPlex 7060 Running Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Troubleshooting connecting Zoom

2. Refurb Dell Optiplex 5040 won't run Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Support
    Refurb Dell Optiplex 5040 won't run Windows 10.: Hi all! I recently acquired a refurbed Dell Optiplex 5040 and have run in to odd issues. Being a refurb, I suspected it probably had a custom media installation-type deal of a Windows 10 install.. and it did. Even came with VLC Media player! I ignored all this and let...
  3. Will Windows 10 run on a Dell OptiPlex GX1 Desktop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will Windows 10 run on a Dell OptiPlex GX1 Desktop?: This is talking about if Windows 10 will run on a Dell OptiPlex GX1 Desktop or not... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-windows-10-run-on-a-dell-optiplex-gx1-desktop/1f8fbae8-997c-45b1-9a9b-b26593d8e0ef
  4. dell optiplex

dell optiplex: Do VPN really do anything on my desktop is it good to have? Thank you TIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-optiplex/d706ef1d-ed97-4c0b-826e-8f133fb7aa95
  5. Dell optiplex

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell optiplex: how do i change system specs 148906
  6. Dell optiplex

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell optiplex: [img] why do i have 2 desk tops is download desk top different than save as desktop? 148842
  7. Dell optiplex

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell optiplex: Hi Is there anything else i can do to speed up my dell Optiplex Did all deleting of history etc still act very slow delay in typing also anything else i can try without resetting? Thank you TIMMY 1904 146929
  8. device not reconized dell optiplex desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    device not reconized dell optiplex desktop: i was going to download somethig from goggle play saw a connected phone device i did not see before where can i see it to delete it i looked in devices did not give me the option to look for connected devices THANK YOU build 1904 146353
  9. dell optiplex

dell optiplex: the computer works great what does this mean [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-optiplex/85405d3d-2d31-45e8-b0eb-08127676e254
  10. Dell Optiplex 7060 from eBay

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dell Optiplex 7060 from eBay: I bought a Dell Optiplex 7060 on eBay. After installing Windows 10, it activated with no problem. However, it is my understanding that this PC may be "tied" to the original owner's Microsoft account... If that account was someday closed, would this affect my ability to...