Windows 10: Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem

Discus and support Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I inserted a huawei mobile modem into my computer but was not detected then I checked my devices it was displayingSET UP INCOMPLETE. CONNECT TO THE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JonesEvans1, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem

I inserted a huawei mobile modem into my computer but was not detected then I checked my devices it was displayingSET UP INCOMPLETE. CONNECT TO THE INTERNETNote I've used this modem several times before. I run the troubleshooter I got a "USB COMPOSITE DEVICE HAS ERROR"The troubleshooter couldn't identify the problem.What can I do? I need to work.

:)

JonesEvans1, Aug 5, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 5, 2021
  3. "We couldn`t create a new partition or locate an existing one."

Try this:

Before you get to that message, press SHIFT + F10 to open a command prompt.

Run diskpart.
    At the diskpart prompt, run these commands:

list disk

At this point you should see the SSD as disk 0. If it has another disk number, use that number rather than "0" in the next command.

select disk 0
    clean
    exit (to exit from diskpart)
    exit (to exit from the command prompt)

Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem [​IMG]

That should clear the contents of the disk. The entire disk space should then show up in Windows setup as "Unallocated Space" as in the screenshot below.

Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem [​IMG]

hsehestedt, Aug 5, 2021
  4. EdMullens Win User

Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem

Pointer

Troubleshooting couldn,t identify the problem.

EdMullens, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem

1. Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem - Similar Threads - Troubleshooting couldn't identify

2. How Do I fix this problem identified by the Update Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How Do I fix this problem identified by the Update Troubleshooter: here is the Trouble Shooter reportWindows UpdatePublisher detailsIssues foundCheck for Windows Update issuesCheck for Windows Update issuesDetects issues related to Windows Update.DetectedResolve Windows Update issuesCompletedService registration is missing or corruptService...
  3. How to fix the troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem: I want to solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-the-troubleshooting-couldnt-identify/039f8932-0094-467c-9fa7-b9eebc499117
  4. How to fix the troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix the troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem: I want to solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-the-troubleshooting-couldnt-identify/039f8932-0094-467c-9fa7-b9eebc499117
  5. "Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem" Wi-Fi troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem" Wi-Fi troubleshooting: I think my pc has limited wi-fi connection since I'm only getting 3MB download speed, and my router says it has 60-50MB. I know it's 3x8=24MB. Anyways, I tried troubleshooting and I got the error "Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem".This is what my network adapters...
  6. "Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem" Wi-Fi troubleshooting

"Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem" Wi-Fi troubleshooting: I think my pc has limited wi-fi connection since I'm only getting 3MB download speed, and my router says it has 60-50MB. I know it's 3x8=24MB. Anyways, I tried troubleshooting and I got the error "Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem".This is what my network adapters...
  7. "Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem" Wi-Fi troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Identified problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Identified problem: Hi I am user windows 10.I have a lenovo ideapad i7Recently I encountered an problem that is So Irritating.In this screenshot the drive is corrupted and I dont know how to fix it. Well, I have 180 space free why it is full, and I can't access to administrative parts and can't...
  9. How to troubleshoot/identify Bluetooth intermittently 'disconnecting'

How to troubleshoot/identify Bluetooth intermittently 'disconnecting': Hi allI have a HP AIO All in One desktop that I use for personal work and as a second monitor for my work laptop. I then have a Logitech MX Master 2S mouse and K780 keyboard, both bluetooth, with a connection to each computer.the keyboard and mouse always work consistently...
  10. Identifying the Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Identifying the Problem: Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffff948c531b11f0 Parameter 2: fffff8033ba84858 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: e8 OS version: 10_0_18363 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101 Locale ID: 1033 Date...