Windows 10: Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem

Discus and support Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I inserted a huawei mobile modem into my computer but was not detected then I checked my devices it was displayingSET UP INCOMPLETE. CONNECT TO THE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JonesEvans1, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem

I inserted a huawei mobile modem into my computer but was not detected then I checked my devices it was displayingSET UP INCOMPLETE. CONNECT TO THE INTERNETNote I've used this modem several times before. I run the troubleshooter I got a "USB COMPOSITE DEVICE HAS ERROR"The troubleshooter couldn't identify the problem.What can I do? I need to work.

:)

JonesEvans1, Aug 5, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 5, 2021
  3. "We couldn`t create a new partition or locate an existing one."

Try this:

Before you get to that message, press SHIFT + F10 to open a command prompt.

Run diskpart.
    At the diskpart prompt, run these commands:

list disk

At this point you should see the SSD as disk 0. If it has another disk number, use that number rather than "0" in the next command.

select disk 0
    clean
    exit (to exit from diskpart)
    exit (to exit from the command prompt)

Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem [​IMG]

That should clear the contents of the disk. The entire disk space should then show up in Windows setup as "Unallocated Space" as in the screenshot below.

Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem [​IMG]

hsehestedt, Aug 5, 2021
  4. EdMullens Win User

Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem

Pointer

Troubleshooting couldn,t identify the problem.

EdMullens, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem

1. Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem - Similar Threads - Troubleshooting couldn't identify

2. Troubleshooter Problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Troubleshooter Problems: Hello, my troubleshooter won't work because of the following reason. Can anyone help out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshooter-problems/03f11781-599a-47e2-80d0-a35f2713b4ea
  3. Troubleshoot problem

Troubleshoot problem: BI initialiseLibrary failed 0xc00000bb on black windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-problem/f1550ad8-2f7e-48e2-b6c8-d3ff09513808
  4. problem in troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem in troubleshooter: i opened troubleshooter and had this message Recommended troubleshooting history Hardware and devices troubleshooter automatically repair system files and settings to fix a problem on your device could not be run on 7/5/2020 critical troubleshooter i clicked on it it...
  5. Troubleshoot Problem

Troubleshoot Problem: When I click on Troubleshoot it comes back with an error message reading: "Could not run on 7/9/2020" "Critical Troubleshooter" I have not been able to get beyond this error since July 9. What should I do?...
  6. Windows 10 troubleshooters all say "can't identify the problem" even though they detect...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 troubleshooters all say "can't identify the problem" even though they detect...: Every time I search the web for solutions on this, I am unable to find one for some reason. I found one, but it was for Windows 7. I have windows 10. I had two updates the other day. One got downloaded and installed within minutes. When I tried to download and install...
  7. Troubleshoot problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Troubleshoot problem: Network troubleshooter does not start error code 0x80070005 Windows 10 lab top inspirson 15 5000 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-problem/912441eb-6727-47ff-8caf-974bc578d5c4
  8. Identifying the Problem

Identifying the Problem: Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffff948c531b11f0 Parameter 2: fffff8033ba84858 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: e8 OS version: 10_0_18363 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101 Locale ID: 1033 Date...
  9. Identifying internet access problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Identifying internet access problem: About 4 days ago I started randomly having a problem where my internet connection drops on my laptop and it says "identifying internet access" for about 5 seconds then reconnects. This problem occurs on WiFi and Ethernet. Other devices can connect and do not experience the...
  10. Troubleshoot Problems in Windows 10 with Troubleshooters

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Troubleshoot Problems in Windows 10 with Troubleshooters: How to: Troubleshoot Problems in Windows 10 with Troubleshooters How to Run Troubleshooters to Find and Fix Common Problems in Windows 10 If something isn't working in Windows 10, running a troubleshooter might help. Troubleshooters can find and fix many common problems...