Windows 10: troubleshooting doesnt work

Discus and support troubleshooting doesnt work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ive bought a brand new laptop and the audio keeps crashing ??? whenever this happens the laptop automatically starts to troubleshoot and it usually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by asiyahassan, Sep 13, 2020.

1. troubleshooting doesnt work

ive bought a brand new laptop and the audio keeps crashing ??? whenever this happens the laptop automatically starts to troubleshoot and it usually doesn't find any problems. ive found that going to system configuration and un-tagging the audio options,restarting the laptop, tagging the same audio options and then again restarting my laptop temporarily fixes the issue but its becoming more and more often. ever few hours or so. would i need to go back to the store and fix the hardware in my computer or is there something i can do from home?

:)

asiyahassan, Sep 13, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 13, 2020
  3. PadoukBie Win User
    no sound and troubleshooting doesnt work

i have logitech g633 headset and its listed no errors but no sound and troubleshooting doesnt work, i've triend many thing but nothing seems to work can anyone help me?

and if i go to sound the bar doesnt show any green bars when i play youtube or music.

PadoukBie, Sep 13, 2020
  4. ram93 Win User

troubleshooting doesnt work

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

troubleshooting doesnt work

1. troubleshooting doesnt work - Similar Threads - troubleshooting doesnt

2. Troubleshooting a Myriad of BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshooting a Myriad of BSODs: Below is a list of the various BSOD's that I've received over the past three weeks that I've been attempting to troubleshoot. I've looked most of them up on this and other forums and attempted a myriad of proposed solutions. Unfortunately I cannot replicate the BSODs; they...
  3. Troubleshooting a Myriad of BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubleshooting a Myriad of BSODs: Below is a list of the various BSOD's that I've received over the past three weeks that I've been attempting to troubleshoot. I've looked most of them up on this and other forums and attempted a myriad of proposed solutions. Unfortunately I cannot replicate the BSODs; they...
  4. Help me troubleshoot OneDrive sync issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me troubleshoot OneDrive sync issues: Help me troubleshoot OneDrive sync issues https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-troubleshoot-onedrive-sync-issues/6bad50e6-7cb5-409f-ac56-44a16544008e
  5. Help me troubleshoot OneDrive sync issues

Help me troubleshoot OneDrive sync issues: Help me troubleshoot OneDrive sync issues https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-troubleshoot-onedrive-sync-issues/6bad50e6-7cb5-409f-ac56-44a16544008e
  6. Troubleshooting Malware Removal: Seeking Help After PC Crashes Post-Tron.bat Execution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshooting Malware Removal: Seeking Help After PC Crashes Post-Tron.bat Execution: Hello,Last night, around 12 AM, I attempted to remove malware from my computer. Initially, I ran a scan with Microsoft Windows Defender, but it didn't detect any threats. So, I decided to try MalwareBytes instead. After using MalwareBytes, it detected some malicious items,...
  7. Troubleshooting Malware Removal: Seeking Help After PC Crashes Post-Tron.bat Execution

Troubleshooting Malware Removal: Seeking Help After PC Crashes Post-Tron.bat Execution: Hello,Last night, around 12 AM, I attempted to remove malware from my computer. Initially, I ran a scan with Microsoft Windows Defender, but it didn't detect any threats. So, I decided to try MalwareBytes instead. After using MalwareBytes, it detected some malicious items,...
  8. Unable to open advanced troubleshooting options

Unable to open advanced troubleshooting options: Yeah the usual open close doesnt work.Any other ideas on how to?This is happening after a bad system config info error.For context my pc was freezing forcing me to reset to infinite loading,I had no idea and just hard reseted and it got into that point after like a few mins...
  9. I literally have bluetooth connected but troubleshooter doesnt recognize it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I literally have bluetooth connected but troubleshooter doesnt recognize it: [ATTACH] I also have my earbuds connected as the picture shows but they only output to the microphone which is weird because my telephone doesnt detect the microphone input only the normal input which has the intened voice quality it worked before but it broke now and I also...
  10. no sound and troubleshooting doesnt work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no sound and troubleshooting doesnt work: i have logitech g633 headset and its listed no errors but no sound and troubleshooting doesnt work, i've triend many thing but nothing seems to work can anyone help me? and if i go to sound the bar doesnt show any green bars when i play youtube or music....