Windows 10: Troubleshooting Error

Discus and support Troubleshooting Error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; While running the Windows Trouble Shoot to Fix Hardware issues , that tool itself is not running. error message says, what could be the problem . The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by prasanth79, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Troubleshooting Error

While running the Windows Trouble Shoot to Fix Hardware issues , that tool itself is not running.

error message says, what could be the problem . The reason behind to run the trouble shoot is fix the issue related my HP laptop - synaptic s device yellow exclamation error in device manager, I uninstalled the driver and re-installed the driver , but still no luck. Any help will be really appreciated

An Error occurred while trouble shooting

An unexpected error has occurred. The troubleshooting wizard can't continue.

Troubleshooting Error 4a825c19-e66a-44ab-bfe0-41051ffc0f6a?upload=true.png

checked this option : https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-the-troubleshooting-wizard-cant-continue-windows-10

but no luck

:)

prasanth79, Jul 30, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Error 0x803C0103 when troubleshooting

Hi Julia,

Error code 0x803C0103 may have occurred to your Windows 10 due to system conflict. For us to help you with your concern, we'd like to know more information. Please answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to update your Windows 10 to Fall Creators Update 1709?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, as our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you
    run the Windows Update Troubleshooter
    and see if there will be any changes.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Jul 30, 2019
  4. jimhoyle Win User

Troubleshooting Error

How to troubleshoot an error that appears only at Restart or Sign out?

I get an error pop-up error message not every, but almost every time I Restart or Sign out. It's the screen with blue background and on top of Restart or Sign out text an error window says:

Explorer.exe - Application error. The instruction at 0x000… referenced memory at 0x000... The memory could not be written.

Sometimes the error code is just zeros, sometimes random numbers. I have tried so much already to troubleshoot this. For example these did not help in any way:
    • MemTest86+ (no problems)
    • Disabling any Services, Autoruns/ShellExView entries
    • Low resolution mode
    • BIOS settings are fine, no overclocking etc.
    • DISM.exe and sfc
    • etc.

However, these do make the error go away:
    • End process for explorer.exe before Restart or Sign out
    • Safe Mode
    • Creating a new user profile (almost the same as clean installing Windows, many full days of work)
    • Uninstalling NVIDIA graphics driver (then the card is unusable, of course)
    • Disabling Device Manager / Display Adapters / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

I already contacted NVIDIA and the graphics driver is not the culprit. Something has gone wrong with the user profile as the same driver works just fine in a new profile (and there's nothing wrong with the driver anyway, it's just the Restart or Sign out process that has a problem).

What can I do to fix this? One useful thing would be to have a step-by-step procedure for the Sign out. So that it'd ask before continuing to the next step and list what it's doing. Or if I could just disable whatever it does when the error appears.

jimhoyle, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

Troubleshooting Error

1. Troubleshooting Error - Similar Threads - Troubleshooting Error

2. Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...: Tried to resolve Windows Update KB5034441 error 0x80070643 by following ever step to the dot from KB5028997.This at the start of the process. I had a perfectly normal machine.-Selected Disk 0, and partition 5. Deleted that partition in diskpart as instructed.-Created a new...
  3. Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...: Tried to resolve Windows Update KB5034441 error 0x80070643 by following ever step to the dot from KB5028997.This at the start of the process. I had a perfectly normal machine.-Selected Disk 0, and partition 5. Deleted that partition in diskpart as instructed.-Created a new...
  4. Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Some programs can't connect to internet, troubleshooter errors, can't download program...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some programs can't connect to internet, troubleshooter errors, can't download program...: So this started a few days ago when I opened up Google Chrome and realised none of the tabs were connecting to the internet, while Firefox was and still is working just fine. I've looked through many answers given for similar issues on many different sites and I'm starting to...
  6. Some programs can't connect to internet, troubleshooter errors, can't download program...

Some programs can't connect to internet, troubleshooter errors, can't download program...: So this started a few days ago when I opened up Google Chrome and realised none of the tabs were connecting to the internet, while Firefox was and still is working just fine. I've looked through many answers given for similar issues on many different sites and I'm starting to...
  7. Some programs can't connect to internet, troubleshooter errors, can't download program...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Error 2203 During Installation of Custom MSI on Multiple Machines: Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 2203 During Installation of Custom MSI on Multiple Machines: Troubleshooting: We encountered an issue while installing the MSI using the following command: msiexec /i localMSI.msi /qn /L*V localMSI.log The installation process displayed an error message stating: "The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may...
  9. Error 2203 During Installation of Custom MSI on Multiple Machines: Troubleshooting

Error 2203 During Installation of Custom MSI on Multiple Machines: Troubleshooting: We encountered an issue while installing the MSI using the following command: msiexec /i localMSI.msi /qn /L*V localMSI.log The installation process displayed an error message stating: "The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may...
  10. Error 2203 During Installation of Custom MSI on Multiple Machines: Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade