Windows 10: Troubleshooting has completed (ISSUE)

Discus and support Troubleshooting has completed (ISSUE) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Microsoft Community I recently came across an issue playing sound through my headset called Sades SA-708GT I am getting this issue shown in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by steven schow, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Troubleshooting has completed (ISSUE)

Hi, Microsoft Community I recently came across an issue playing sound through my headset called Sades SA-708GT I am getting this issue shown in the picture. Troubleshooting has completed (ISSUE) 1ec36ba7-266f-4ea3-8628-c60026516e16?upload=true.jpg

:)

steven schow, Mar 14, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Troubleshooting has completed (ISSUE) :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Troubleshooting has completed (ISSUE)

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Troubleshooting has completed (ISSUE)

1. Troubleshooting has completed (ISSUE) - Similar Threads - Troubleshooting has completed

2. Issues With Monitor and Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues With Monitor and Troubleshooting: Hello,I hope your day is going nicely. To begin, I'd like to address that this issue is NOT critical. Please give priority to people with critical issues and that require immediate assistance. To begin, I've owned a ASUS VG248 monitor 144hz for roughly a year now, and I've...
  3. Issues With Monitor and Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues With Monitor and Troubleshooting: Hello,I hope your day is going nicely. To begin, I'd like to address that this issue is NOT critical. Please give priority to people with critical issues and that require immediate assistance. To begin, I've owned a ASUS VG248 monitor 144hz for roughly a year now, and I've...
  4. GPU Issue Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU Issue Troubleshooting: I recently purchased a Lenovo Legion 5 Pro laptop and everything was running smoothly until yesterday. To my surprise, I noticed that my dedicated GPU is no longer appearing in the Task Manager. Concerned, I investigated further and found an error in the Device Manager...
  5. GPU Issue Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU Issue Troubleshooting: I recently purchased a Lenovo Legion 5 Pro laptop and everything was running smoothly until yesterday. To my surprise, I noticed that my dedicated GPU is no longer appearing in the Task Manager. Concerned, I investigated further and found an error in the Device Manager...
  6. Troubleshooting activation issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Troubleshooting activation issue: Hey, I need to rebuild my Tokens.dat file, this is due to activation errors. The link to the post is: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/windows-server/deployment/rebuild-tokens-dotdat-file The problem is the directory C:/Windows:/System32:/spp:/store, The store...
  7. Troubleshooting issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Troubleshooting issue: Hello, So I am having this problem with troubleshooting. If I try to to troubleshoot any program like a player or a game it shows "An error occurred while troubleshooting" but if I go to settings>update & security>troubleshoot I can troubleshoot the system programs. Please...
  8. Troubleshooting issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Troubleshooting issue: Hi Team, I login my hp laptop but its automatically moved to"choose your keyboard layout" and i selected "US" Then i have the two options "Troubleshoot" and "Turn off your PC" if i click "Troubleshoot" its shows six advanced options they are "Startup Repair" "Command...
  9. Troubleshooting a Strange Issue...

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Troubleshooting a Strange Issue...: Okay, this is a weird one... I was having an issue with my monitor getting stuck in "power save mode" (no input detected) if my computer restarts. It ONLY happens with a restart. The only way to get my monitor to work again is to hard shut down the computer by holding the...
  10. Troubleshooting a USB issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Troubleshooting a USB issue: I receive an on screen error message about a USB problem something on the line of the last USB connected has an issue. When I view Device Manager I can see an issue. "Unknown USB device (Device Descripter Reuest Failed)" listed What I have been doing is right clicking and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. troubleshooting has compl