Windows 10: Troubleshooting is not showing my new PC

Discus and support Troubleshooting is not showing my new PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello. I just recently changed hardware and wanted to reactivate windows on my new PC, but when i go to the troubleshooting setting, the PC i am trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by EmoLuvr, Sep 25, 2019.

1. EmoLuvr Win User

Troubleshooting is not showing my new PC

Hello. I just recently changed hardware and wanted to reactivate windows on my new PC, but when i go to the troubleshooting setting, the PC i am trying to activate isn’t showing up. I am signed into my microsoft account on both PCs, but only the activated one shows up.

:)

EmoLuvr, Sep 25, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 25, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Troubleshooting is not showing my new PC :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Troubleshooting is not showing my new PC

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Troubleshooting is not showing my new PC

1. Troubleshooting is not showing my new PC - Similar Threads - Troubleshooting showing

2. Everytime i troubleshoot the network my adapter the computer shows bluescreen. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Everytime i troubleshoot the network my adapter the computer shows bluescreen. What do I do?: <removed> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everytime-i-troubleshoot-the-network-my-adapter/12c6d62d-eeba-4603-ad2f-e775a0e839ca
  3. New PC not showing up during the Windows activation troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New PC not showing up during the Windows activation troubleshooter: My old PC has Windows 10 Home, which I bought from a Microsoft store. I recently upgraded my PC, and have a fresh Windows install. I logged into my Microsoft account on the new PC, same one as the one in my old PC where Windows is activated. When I go into Update and Security...
  4. New PC not showing up during the Windows activation troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC not showing up during the Windows activation troubleshooter: My old PC has Windows 10 Home, which I bought from a Microsoft store. I recently upgraded my PC, and have a fresh Windows install. I logged into my Microsoft account on the new PC, same one as the one in my old PC where Windows is activated. When I go into Update and Security...
  5. New PC not showing up during the Windows activation troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. My computer will not show the wifi icon, when I went to troubleshoot it says that I am...

My computer will not show the wifi icon, when I went to troubleshoot it says that I am...: I looked up what to do and it said to take off any VPN or antivirus which I did, it is still not working and I have reset my network settings and computer about 50 times at this point. I do not know how to fix this issue and it has been preventing me from doing work....
  7. My computer will not show the wifi icon, when I went to troubleshoot it says that I am...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer will not show the wifi icon, when I went to troubleshoot it says that I am...: I looked up what to do and it said to take off any VPN or antivirus which I did, it is still not working and I have reset my network settings and computer about 50 times at this point. I do not know how to fix this issue and it has been preventing me from doing work....
  8. How do I factory reset my PC, when if I click troubleshoot the restart option won't show BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I factory reset my PC, when if I click troubleshoot the restart option won't show BSOD: Ok, after my PC restarts it gives many options to select my keyboard layout, I obviously picked the US. After I clicked on the option US it's brings me to a screen Choose an option.The options are "troubleshoot"And "shut off PC". Whenever I click on the troubleshoot option my...
  9. How do I factory reset my PC, when if I click troubleshoot the restart option won't show BSOD

How do I factory reset my PC, when if I click troubleshoot the restart option won't show BSOD: Ok, after my PC restarts it gives many options to select my keyboard layout, I obviously picked the US. After I clicked on the option US it's brings me to a screen Choose an option.The options are "troubleshoot"And "shut off PC". Whenever I click on the troubleshoot option my...
  10. How do I factory reset my PC, when if I click troubleshoot the restart option won't show BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging