Windows 10: troubleshooting is not working in win 10 laptop

Discus and support troubleshooting is not working in win 10 laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Trouble shooting does not start when trying to resolve wifi or other issues in the laptop, when troubleshoot is clicked it shows an error message.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RajeshSahu1, Sep 19, 2018.

1. troubleshooting is not working in win 10 laptop

Trouble shooting does not start when trying to resolve wifi or other issues in the laptop, when troubleshoot is clicked it shows an error message.

:)

RajeshSahu1, Sep 19, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 19, 2018
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Flava0ne Win User

troubleshooting is not working in win 10 laptop

Troubleshooting a Laptop

A friend recently dropped off an HP EliteBook 8530p Laptop for me to work on, but it won't power on at all even with the brick plugged into a wall outlet. Even tried it with it only plugged into the brick with the battery removed. I'd really appreciate it if someone with some knowledge with laptops help me troubleshoot it and see if it could be easily fixed or not.

Flava0ne, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

troubleshooting is not working in win 10 laptop

1. troubleshooting is not working in win 10 laptop - Similar Threads - troubleshooting working laptop

2. Troubleshooters not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshooters not working: Running Windows 11 Home 23H2. Most of the troubleshooters under Settings > System > Troubleshoot > Other Troubleshooters are not working. When I click on most of them Network, Bluetooth, etc., I get a dialog box which says "This file does not have an app asssociated with it...
  3. Troubleshooters not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubleshooters not working: Running Windows 11 Home 23H2. Most of the troubleshooters under Settings > System > Troubleshoot > Other Troubleshooters are not working. When I click on most of them Network, Bluetooth, etc., I get a dialog box which says "This file does not have an app asssociated with it...
  4. Win 10 Update and troubleshooter not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Update and troubleshooter not working: For quite some time now I have been unable to access updates for my pc and even the troubleshooter fails. With the updater all I get is "Something went wrong, try to open settings again later." If I run troubleshooters it says it can't find the problem. Nothing I've read here...
  5. connect not working on win 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connect not working on win 10 laptop: I did everything in this link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps/connect-app-not-working-in-windows-10-laptop/19c0fd11-c012-40f4-aad8-8434dceaabc2 and it just gives a loading icon for 22 seconds and then just returns to the blue...
  6. ALT+ codes not working on win 10 on laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    ALT+ codes not working on win 10 on laptop: I am facing issues using ALT+ codes since the past 3 days all of a sudden, earlier using ALT+0150 use to give en dash symbol, but now it gives "☼", it seems somehow it is not recognizing "0" input using the numpad on my laptop keyboard. Please help....
  7. looking for the hardware troubleshooter in Win. 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    looking for the hardware troubleshooter in Win. 10?: hi all: Few posts have stated regards to where the hardware troubleshooter is. Microsoft took it out starting from 1809, because it has the lowest usage. One website I found stated that it is not gone, but rather, it is hidden. To use it, please type msdt.exe -id...
  8. ACER monitor works with Laptop Win 7 but not with Laptop Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ACER monitor works with Laptop Win 7 but not with Laptop Win 10: I have an ACER Model G185H monitor that is attached to my Laptop Win 7 and I use as the second monitor and it works well. I recently purchased a Laptop Win 10. The same ACER monitor is not detected by Win 10 Laptop. The monitor says "Cable is not connected" when in fact...
  9. How to configure the troubleshooting option in win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to configure the troubleshooting option in win 10: My machine is having some systems errors, and I have read some information about an option to automatically discover troubleshooting solution. Information please...
  10. Troubleshooting and Repairing win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Troubleshooting and Repairing win 10: I am having a 'Shutdown' and 'Restart' freezing problem and am asking if there is any particular MS 'log' that might reveal what is causing the system to stop? Also, is there an "Error Code List" for win 10 that might reveal the source of the shutdown problem ? Thank...