Windows 10: troubleshooting is not working in windows 10 error message states " error starting...

Discus and support troubleshooting is not working in windows 10 error message states " error starting... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; troubleshooting does not work on my windows 10 dell computer. whenever any troubleshooting wizard is started it gives the same error message, "error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by robertlucia, Aug 18, 2019.

1. troubleshooting is not working in windows 10 error message states " error starting...

troubleshooting does not work on my windows 10 dell computer. whenever any troubleshooting wizard is started it gives the same error message, "error starting troubleshooting wizard, 0x80040154" please help!! thank you so much in advance. Robert Lucia

:)

robertlucia, Aug 18, 2019

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Aug 18, 2019
  3. error message

Hi I got this error when I was trying to load windows essential into windows 10, error: 0x80070660 also it said source: crt110-i386. I have tried different registry cleaners but no luck, oh the windows 10 was a fresh install, I have not had this error before,any ideas before I format the drive again.

cookiemonster, Aug 18, 2019
  4. KieX Win User

troubleshooting is not working in windows 10 error message states " error starting...

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

Thema:

troubleshooting is not working in windows 10 error message states " error starting...

1. troubleshooting is not working in windows 10 error message states " error starting... - Similar Threads - troubleshooting working error

2. Camera not detected error message in Windows 10 and troubleshooting not resolving

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera not detected error message in Windows 10 and troubleshooting not resolving: I am trying to use my camera for the first time in a while. It was working fine. I have made no recent changes to my Windows 10 desktop running Edge. I am receiving the error message: 0XA00F4244 each time I have tried to access it. I have troubleshooted using my device...
  3. Camera not detected error message in Windows 10 and troubleshooting not resolving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not detected error message in Windows 10 and troubleshooting not resolving: I am trying to use my camera for the first time in a while. It was working fine. I have made no recent changes to my Windows 10 desktop running Edge. I am receiving the error message: 0XA00F4244 each time I have tried to access it. I have troubleshooted using my device...
  4. Camera not detected error message in Windows 10 and troubleshooting not resolving

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Error Message: Driver Power State Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Message: Driver Power State Failure: Driver Power State FailureI am facing a blue screen error for the last 4 days. The error only occurs when I open adobe software, especially Photoshop. When I open photoshop, it hangs for a while around 1 minute the blue screen appears, and the laptop restarts. Please help me...
  6. Error Message: Driver Power State Failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error Message: Driver Power State Failure: Driver Power State FailureI am facing a blue screen error for the last 4 days. The error only occurs when I open adobe software, especially Photoshop. When I open photoshop, it hangs for a while around 1 minute the blue screen appears, and the laptop restarts. Please help me...
  7. Windows 10 Troubleshoot/Reset Error Message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Troubleshoot/Reset Error Message: [ATTACH]My daughter’s laptop has the attached error message showing. She can’t get the error to go away, and is afraid to do the troubleshooting option because she doesn’t want to lose her files and programs. Everything I have looked at says that she can reset it and choose...
  8. Error message at start up in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error message at start up in windows 10: I am receiving an error message at startup in windows 10 stating, "The logfile C:\programfiles\logitech gaming software\ArxApplets\discord\logitechg_discord.exe.log could not be opened Errno 13 Permission Denied: C:\\programfiles\logitech gaming...
  9. windows 10 troubleshooting error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 troubleshooting error: Hello, I get an error 0x80070057 when I try to open windows update troubleshooter. HERE IS A PICTURE [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-troubleshooting-error/33925729-0fac-4421-9f96-12a83e6c9e9a
  10. Windows Update troubleshooting error messages

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update troubleshooting error messages: Ran the Troubleshooter for Windows Upgrade. Got Issue Found: Potential Windows Update Database error detected - - Not Fixed Then it reported: Repair Windows Update Database Corruption . . . . Completed. One troubleshooting step to resolve WU issues is to delete and...