Windows 10: Troubleshooting MAK Activation errors and issues

Discus and support Troubleshooting MAK Activation errors and issues in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] MAK or Multiple Activation Keys is a type of Volume Licensing from Microsoft for Windows. You can activate multiple computers with the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 4, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Troubleshooting MAK Activation errors and issues

WinClub, Dec 4, 2018
  2. TBradyOKC Win User

Activating Windows 10 Pro with MAK key

We purchased 5 Windows 10 Pro MAK licenses from from the Microsoft Volume License site and downloaded the software. Installed yesterday on a brand new build and all went well until we tried to activated the license. To make a long story short it will not
    activate no matter what we or Microsoft's first ties support try to do. Some of the errors indicate that we are trying to input a KMS key instead of a MAK key. It has reached a point where when I click on Change Product Key or Troubleshoot nothing happens.
    I would appreciate any suggestions or advise anyone might have. Thanks in advance.

Tim

TBradyOKC, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Superfly Win User
    Activation troubleshooting

@alphanumeric
    Weired hey? I got a DL with a generic MAK on an upgrade from a Win 10 Pro MAK once... Makes nonsense of VL.
    Troubleshooting MAK Activation errors and issues [​IMG]

Superfly, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Superfly Win User

Activation troubleshooting

As an eg.. here's a MAK with 5000 activations...

Troubleshooting MAK Activation errors and issues [​IMG]

Superfly, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Troubleshooting MAK Activation errors and issues - Similar Threads - Troubleshooting MAK Activation

2. Troubleshoot activation issues in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshoot activation issues in Windows: Unable to transfer activation key of windows on same PC. As I have to reinstall windows on the same PC that is already activated.Please assist.ThanksB...
  3. Troubleshoot activation issues in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubleshoot activation issues in Windows: Unable to transfer activation key of windows on same PC. As I have to reinstall windows on the same PC that is already activated.Please assist.ThanksB...
  4. Troubleshoot activation issues in Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Deactivating Wins10 MAK activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Deactivating Wins10 MAK activation: sooo i checked that my windows is activated using MAK activation or smth, is there any way to deactive it and change it to product key?MAK Activation cause "Microsoft Software Protection" eat a lot of cpu i did slmgr /upk but didnt work...
  6. Deactivating Wins10 MAK activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deactivating Wins10 MAK activation: sooo i checked that my windows is activated using MAK activation or smth, is there any way to deactive it and change it to product key?MAK Activation cause "Microsoft Software Protection" eat a lot of cpu i did slmgr /upk but didnt work...
  7. Deactivating Wins10 MAK activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 MAK Activation Issue

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 MAK Activation Issue: Hi All, I'm having trouble licensing Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 with an MAK. MAK has been validated by Microsoft, it is definitely correct, and in VAMT it shows as EnterpriseS - Win 10 RTM EnterpriseS Volume:MAK The OS was downloaded from VSLC, however it was VSLC...
  9. Troubleshooting activation issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Troubleshooting activation issue: Hey, I need to rebuild my Tokens.dat file, this is due to activation errors. The link to the post is: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/windows-server/deployment/rebuild-tokens-dotdat-file The problem is the directory C:/Windows:/System32:/spp:/store, The store...
  10. troubleshoot in windows activation error

troubleshoot in windows activation error: I can't activate window in my pc ,when I try to troubleshoot it says pls install windows 10 home signal language what can I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-in-windows-activation-error/a9599068-eff4-4718-9f0e-029a89b92648"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. troubleshoot mak activation