Windows 10: Troubleshooting Network Problem

Discus and support Troubleshooting Network Problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Having issue connecting to one of my wifi internet routing device. Getting message "Can't connect to this network". Some brief description. Issue is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by maakhanj, May 13, 2020.

1. maakhanj Win User

Troubleshooting Network Problem

Having issue connecting to one of my wifi internet routing device. Getting message "Can't connect to this network". Some brief description.

• Issue is only with a single device ie my internet routing device. The pc connects to wifi hotspot of a cell phone without any problem
    • Issue is on wifi network only
    • I can also connect to the internet through this device by connecting it with USB port of my PC, but not through wifi.
    • Tried many fixes from resetting winsock, ipconfig and other comdline tools besides complete network reset available in windows setting, but to no avail
    • PC specs are:-
      • windows 10 1909
      • network adapter dell wireless 1702 qualcomm atheros

Thanks

:)

maakhanj, May 13, 2020
  2. John Fer Win User

Windows 10 Networking Issue: After Windows Reset I can connect to network but no internet

Thank you for the update. For us not to repeat the troubleshooting steps you've already performed, could you tell us the troubleshooting steps that you've already performed?

Also, we suggest trying to run the Network troubleshooter to help with your issue. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Type Network troubleshooter in the Cortana search box.
    • Then select Identify and repair network problems.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if it fixes the problem.

Get back to us and give us an update.

John Fer, May 13, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 13, 2020
  4. NormJones Win User

Network troubleshooting message "Windows could not automatically detect this networks proxy settings"

Thanks for the help. After unchecking use proxy, I went in to settings and turned off automatic search for proxy.

No longer get that message.

NormJones, May 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Troubleshooting Network Problem - Similar Threads - Troubleshooting Network Problem

2. Troubleshoot Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Troubleshoot Problem: Okay so every time I attempt to connect my jbl Bluetooth speaker to my laptop, it will connect and immediately shut down my computer. It had been working perfectly fine for the longest time and all of a sudden I’m unable to connect the speaker without my laptop shutting down...
  3. Troubleshoot Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshoot Problem: Okay so every time I attempt to connect my jbl Bluetooth speaker to my laptop, it will connect and immediately shut down my computer. It had been working perfectly fine for the longest time and all of a sudden I’m unable to connect the speaker without my laptop shutting down...
  4. Troubleshoot Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Network Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Customization
    Network Troubleshooter: [ATTACH]Can anyone help why is coming up constantly and how do I stop it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-troubleshooter/22b4e00d-95ff-443d-8be7-17b3abc745f3
  6. Troubleshoot problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Troubleshoot problem: BI initialiseLibrary failed 0xc00000bb on black windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-problem/f1550ad8-2f7e-48e2-b6c8-d3ff09513808
  7. Troubleshooting Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Troubleshooting Network Adapter: So I'm having trouble with the network on my Laptop first it was saying The Wifi Doesnt have a Valid IP Address, then it's saying it DNS Server isn't responding and finally its saying troubleshooting couldnt identify the problem. When I clicked on the browser I couldnt go on...
  8. Network Troubleshooter always finds problems and “resolves” them

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network Troubleshooter always finds problems and “resolves” them: Whenever I run the network troubleshooter on my win10 PC, every single time it finds problems and resolves them, but I can run the troubleshooter 3 times in a row and it will keep resolving problems even though it just did. submitted by /u/troyybanks [link] [comments]...
  9. Troubleshoot Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Troubleshoot Problem: When I click on Troubleshoot it comes back with an error message reading: "Could not run on 7/9/2020" "Critical Troubleshooter" I have not been able to get beyond this error since July 9. What should I do?...
  10. Troubleshooting network credentials

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Troubleshooting network credentials: Hello, thanks in advance for your assistance. I'm sharing a Windows 10 PC with a Windows 7 PC. I'm trying to map a drive to the Windows 10 PC on the Windows 7 PC. I've configured with Windows 10 PC with file sharing enabled and given read/write access to everyone....