Windows 10: troubleshooting on any category is not working

Discus and support troubleshooting on any category is not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I click on any troubleshooter I get an error message stating " an unexpected error has occurred Windows cannot continue" error code Ox80040154... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobertoLucia, Jun 23, 2019.

1. troubleshooting on any category is not working

When I click on any troubleshooter I get an error message stating " an unexpected error has occurred Windows cannot continue"

error code Ox80040154 Please help in addition it is telling me that .net framework is absent or corrupted please reinstall-that is also killing me!! Thank you so much in advance!!

:)

RobertoLucia, Jun 23, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 23, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 23, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

troubleshooting on any category is not working

Games you own profile category

that could work as some kind of massive review system... have a searchable list and categories (games, software, hardware, etc) and all results under teh same name show up when you select it, and users could enter their own mini reviews.

That said, it'd take a lot of work to code (well, 15 minutes for w1zz, but he's a robot)

Mussels, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

troubleshooting on any category is not working

1. troubleshooting on any category is not working - Similar Threads - troubleshooting category working

2. Troubleshooters not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshooters not working: Running Windows 11 Home 23H2. Most of the troubleshooters under Settings > System > Troubleshoot > Other Troubleshooters are not working. When I click on most of them Network, Bluetooth, etc., I get a dialog box which says "This file does not have an app asssociated with it...
  3. Troubleshooters not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubleshooters not working: Running Windows 11 Home 23H2. Most of the troubleshooters under Settings > System > Troubleshoot > Other Troubleshooters are not working. When I click on most of them Network, Bluetooth, etc., I get a dialog box which says "This file does not have an app asssociated with it...
  4. Speech troubleshooter not working

Speech troubleshooter not working: Whenever I run the speech troubleshooter because every mic i plug into this pc is very quiet for some reason I get this error: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speech-troubleshooter-not-working/ed609659-8d02-4d56-9e7e-9c4c68da06f9
  5. Troubleshoot Wizard is not Working

Troubleshoot Wizard is not Working: I've had this problem for a month now and I don't know how to fix it, I've scanned my pc if there's a corrupt file but there isn't, started windows update, bits and cryptAn error occurred while troubleshootingAn unexpected error has occurred. The troubleshoot wizard can't...
  6. troubleshooters not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    troubleshooters not working: hi. i noticed the windows 10 troubleshooters are not working. it says in every troubleshooter that it tried to run that there is a critical error. also when you look under "last checked" it shows 05, 2020. what do i do?...
  7. I’ve tried the troubleshooting tips, nothing works. Any guidance?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’ve tried the troubleshooting tips, nothing works. Any guidance?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AidenWox [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h9ybuw/ive_tried_the_troubleshooting_tips_nothing_works/
  8. Activation troubleshooter not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation troubleshooter not working: I am trying to activate windows with my microsoft account since i have a key link to my account but it isnt working so i tried to trouble shoot the Windows activation but the troubleshooter isnt working either.I am posting this again because i could respond anymore idk why...
  9. Calendar Categories Not Working

Calendar Categories Not Working: I have recently had to reset my laptop by getting a new harddrive and had to re install windows. For some reason, my windows calendar app does not display the categorization feature and I can't figure out why. I have made sure both the app and the windows are up to date....
  10. Options are missing in troubleshoot category

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Options are missing in troubleshoot category: Pressing and holding shift key and restarting will take me to the blue coloured screen with troubleshoot option ...this troubleshoot option usually contains 5-6 option but i have only 1 option...i.e startup settings with only 9 options and nothing happen for pressing f10......