Windows 10: Troubleshooting the Game

Discus and support Troubleshooting the Game in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; The game would kick me out in the middle as i was playing it, the game would restart repeatedly... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by taurusingemini, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Troubleshooting the Game

The game would kick me out in the middle as i was playing it, the game would restart repeatedly

:)

taurusingemini, Nov 5, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Issue with Gaming resolution in Lumia 535.

Hi Balavarisrikanth,

• What is the exact issue are you facing games? Is it a online game or playing through any app?
    • Is this issue specific to any game?
    • Do you get any error message while trying to play?
    If you are facing this issue with store games, I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below article and check if this helps.

Lumia troubleshooting and repair

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10280/lumia-troubleshooting-and-repair

Note: From the above link navigate to Other problem
    > Problem not listed in the troubleshooting tool and try the steps.

Kindly let us know the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Troubleshooting the Game

pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Troubleshooting the Game

1. Troubleshooting the Game - Similar Threads - Troubleshooting Game

2. troubleshooting is not working in windows 10 error message states " error starting...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    troubleshooting is not working in windows 10 error message states " error starting...: troubleshooting does not work on my windows 10 dell computer. whenever any troubleshooting wizard is started it gives the same error message, "error starting troubleshooting wizard, 0x80040154" please help!! thank you so much in advance. Robert Lucia...
  3. Activation Troubleshooting Not Fixing Error 0xC004F034

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Troubleshooting Not Fixing Error 0xC004F034: I keep getting activation error 0xC004F034. [ATTACH][ATTACH] After using the troubleshooter, it says it found a Windows 10 Home digital license for this device, and I select "Upgrade your edition of Windows" and it restarts my computer. I've done this 5 times. But I keep...
  4. Windows 10 Bluescreen Troubleshooting

Windows 10 Bluescreen Troubleshooting: Hi, My Win10 laptop kept crashing recently with bluescreen. I checked some forums and found that I need to upload my dmp file and system information. I already saved the dump file and system information. How do I upload them so it can be analyzed to identify the problem?...
  5. Troubleshooting Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Troubleshooting Error: While running the Windows Trouble Shoot to Fix Hardware issues , that tool itself is not running. error message says, what could be the problem . The reason behind to run the trouble shoot is fix the issue related my HP laptop - synaptic s device yellow exclamation error in...
  6. trouble with bluetooth pairing and bluetooth troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    trouble with bluetooth pairing and bluetooth troubleshooter: I just bought Lenova IdeaPad S340. it has windows 10 version 1903. I am having problems with Bluetooth. it is not pairing with my Bluetooth device. I can hear it connect by the sound but the sound only comes out of computer and not my Bluetooth device. When I go to...
  7. Troubleshooting BSOD crashes

Troubleshooting BSOD crashes: In the last few weeks, my PC has begun crashing semi-frequently to various BSOD errors. Crashing would occur most frequently while gaming, but occasionally occurred during regular use. The PC overall seems less responsive (or more laggy) than it used to be, and in the task...
  8. Windows Hello Troubleshooting

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Troubleshooting: Step 1: Uninstall and reinstall the IR camera driver Reinstalling the IR camera driver might resolve the issue. Uninstall the driver in Device Manager, and then reinstall the driver from HP Customer Support. Using the search box on the taskbar, search for and open Device...
  9. Machine Keeps Bluescreening - Running out of troubleshooting Ideas

Machine Keeps Bluescreening - Running out of troubleshooting Ideas: We have a laptop that has been bluescreening for about a month now. Windows is completely updated / Firmware is updated / Nvidia GPU drivers are fully updated. The reliability history has been showing the bluescreens with different information. I've attached all the...
  10. can't find troubleshooting->hardware and devices in win10 may2019

can't find troubleshooting->hardware and devices in win10 may2019: Hello! I have a problem with app FIFA 18 from EA Sports. Guys from tech said me to use troubleshooting->hardware and devices. But I dont have that category(...