Windows 10: Troubleshooting Wizard doesn't work

Discus and support Troubleshooting Wizard doesn't work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been encountering problems with connecting to Internet networks in my Windows 10 laptop. Occasionally the Bluetooth devices also get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ahmed Uzair, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Troubleshooting Wizard doesn't work

I have been encountering problems with connecting to Internet networks in my Windows 10 laptop. Occasionally the Bluetooth devices also get disconnected.
    A few days ago the Bluetooth options disappeared altogether from the laptop with no option to toggle it on. I uninstalled everything that was related to Bluetooth in the Device Manager as per the instructions on a fix for the problem. It said that on restarting the laptop, windows would reinstall everything needed. That however did not happen. Two days later Bluetooth started showing and worked fine.

However now the WiFi option disappeared from my laptop. I just couldn't find a way to toggle the WiFi on Screenshots attached. Then I used the Reset my network option and that displayed a message stating that my PC would be restarted in 5 mins. Post that my laptop is working fine.

Troubleshooting Wizard doesn't work 9a51ae60-07ab-4416-abbc-f365c0fc9904?upload=true.png

However, throughout this episode one thing has remained common. Whenever I try running troubleshooters it displays an error with the error code "0x8002801D".

Troubleshooting Wizard doesn't work 4046e5f1-3032-4e46-95bf-359ac216a6b2?upload=true.png

I have tried the basic steps like running the sfc /scannow withcmd as admin. It shows no error as the message in the cmd. On usingdism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth command the cmd shows no message for me to proceed to thecheckhealth and restorehealth commands.

Kindly help me out as to what I should do so as to ensure the troubleshooting wizards start working again in my laptop.

:)

Ahmed Uzair, Aug 31, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Troubleshooting Wizard doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi Graham,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to run the 'Internet Explorer Performance' troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type 'Troubleshooting' in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All on the top left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance and follow the on screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Troubleshooting Wizard doesn't work

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

Troubleshooting Wizard doesn't work

1. Troubleshooting Wizard doesn't work - Similar Threads - Troubleshooting Wizard doesn't

2. Troubleshooting wizard is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshooting wizard is not working: The troubleshooters themselves seem to work fine, but the Troubleshooting wizard doesn't. I ran a couple of Troubleshooters with CMD and they all seemed to work. But when I try to use a Troubleshooter through Settings, through Control Panel, or by right-clicking on the...
  3. Troubleshooting wizard is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubleshooting wizard is not working: The troubleshooters themselves seem to work fine, but the Troubleshooting wizard doesn't. I ran a couple of Troubleshooters with CMD and they all seemed to work. But when I try to use a Troubleshooter through Settings, through Control Panel, or by right-clicking on the...
  4. Troubleshooting wizard is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. windows troubleshooting wizard restricted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows troubleshooting wizard restricted.: So uhm, I can't access a lot of websites on my pc and when I try to run windows troubleshooting wizard this happens. If anyone can help please I would be very thankful....
  6. Troubleshoot Wizard is not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshoot Wizard is not Working: I've had this problem for a month now and I don't know how to fix it, I've scanned my pc if there's a corrupt file but there isn't, started windows update, bits and cryptAn error occurred while troubleshootingAn unexpected error has occurred. The troubleshoot wizard can't...
  7. Troubleshoot Wizard is not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubleshoot Wizard is not Working: I've had this problem for a month now and I don't know how to fix it, I've scanned my pc if there's a corrupt file but there isn't, started windows update, bits and cryptAn error occurred while troubleshootingAn unexpected error has occurred. The troubleshoot wizard can't...
  8. Troubleshoot Wizard is not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Diagnostics Troubleshooting Wizard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Diagnostics Troubleshooting Wizard: Diagnostics Troubleshooting Wizard doesn't recognize my admin password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diagnostics-troubleshooting-wizard/c06fa0a9-4298-4d36-995f-c1efd418987d
  10. troubleshooting wizards doednt work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    troubleshooting wizards doednt work: for some reason my printers cant print from office tried to run print troubleshooter back fails with error code0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshooting-wizards-doednt-work/701de4d1-e2dd-45cb-b806-22698a32c2d0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ScriptedDiagFailure PackageId: Microsoft Windows.DeviceDiagnostic.3.5 default