Windows 10: troubleshooting wondows 10 is causing more issues

Discus and support troubleshooting wondows 10 is causing more issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having issues with my laptop windows 10. I search for trouble shooting help, than I end up having more issues. The last time I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shawntatum, Aug 3, 2018.

1. troubleshooting wondows 10 is causing more issues

I have been having issues with my laptop windows 10. I search for trouble shooting help, than I end up having more issues. The last time I tried to reset my PC it took everything. I am afraid to turn back time, just to cause more issues. I do not understand any of this for I am an IDIOT with technology.

Please Help Me....

:)

shawntatum, Aug 3, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 3, 2018
  3. What is causing Prime 95 to keep failing all the time in the first 10 minutes?

...and what will be your next step if THAT fails to make Prime stable? More volts?

I would think you would want to be using the LEAST amount of volts possible (for heat and longevity issues). That's why I suggested you use a more scientific approach to troubleshooting your instabilty. Meaning, IF your RAM passes 10 loops of MemTest with no errors at the speed you are trying to run, AND Prime continues to fail, THEN consider giving a bump to NB, FSB and Vcore (in that order).

Dr. Spankenstein, Aug 3, 2018
  4. troubleshooting wondows 10 is causing more issues

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

troubleshooting wondows 10 is causing more issues

1. troubleshooting wondows 10 is causing more issues - Similar Threads - troubleshooting wondows causing

2. What are more troubleshooting steps for the following issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are more troubleshooting steps for the following issue?: I have been attempting to download/install a cumulative update for a Windows server 2012 R2 Datacenter. The error is 0x800F0831. Ran DISM /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth - Success DISM /ONLINE /CLEANUP-IMAGE /CHECKHEALTH - Success DISM /ONLINE /CLEANUP-IMAGE /RESTOREHEALTH...
  3. What are more troubleshooting steps for the following issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are more troubleshooting steps for the following issue?: I have been attempting to download/install a cumulative update for a Windows server 2012 R2 Datacenter. The error is 0x800F0831. Ran DISM /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth - Success DISM /ONLINE /CLEANUP-IMAGE /CHECKHEALTH - Success DISM /ONLINE /CLEANUP-IMAGE /RESTOREHEALTH...
  4. Wondows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wondows 10 activation: I recently got a pc and I'm trying to activate Windows 10 Home. But when I go to Update and Security>Activation it says that the edition is Windows 10 Pro. And when I type in the key code it says that the product key didn't work even though I got it from microsoft.com....
  5. Can't Wondows 10 update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Wondows 10 update?: Hello, I have the problem that I have version 1809 of Windows 10, which according to my update assistant will soon be out of support, but I can't update it. I click on Check for Updates, but there is no update for my Windows version! I'm a bit desperate because I would really...
  6. Wondows 7 to Windows 10

Wondows 7 to Windows 10: I have a Dell T7610 with quad core, heavy memory, Navidia graphics.... Can I install Windows 10 over the Windows 7 that it came with? How worried should I be about losing documents, images...?...
  7. Installing wondows 10

Installing wondows 10: Hi Earlier today i tried to install MacOS catalina niresh hakintosh model on my computer, so i changed SATA operation to AHCI, enables UFEI boot option and formatted my ssd drive to apfs. Then i install it but after lunching it i decided to format my ssd and install windows...
  8. Wondows 10 install

Wondows 10 install: I just got a new build and wanted to reinstall my windows pro and installed home on my PC how can I get my windows pro activated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wondows-10-install/fdd8a8bb-e0a3-4ae5-b56c-c98ac7c9b421
  9. wondows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    wondows 10 activation: I have recently been trying to activate my windows 10 pro. This is the free version I downloaded in 2013 when it was offered by MS as an upgrade. I didn't get a product code or serial/key number with the upgrade. I upgraded from a licenced copy of Windows 7. Does...
  10. Ccleaner safe or will it cause more issues?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ccleaner safe or will it cause more issues?: I have a couple of questions, first is Ccleaner okay to use? Also whats a safe site to download it from? I’ve uninstalled Microsoft Flight Simulator Stream and reinstalled it but at times it will freeze up when switching from one aircraft to another. I want to uninstall the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. troubleshoot wondows 10