Windows 10: Troubleshooting

Discus and support Troubleshooting in Cortana to solve the problem; My windows search is not working and even search in settings is also not working. I have tried to troubleshoot it ,it doesn't work...... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by sivaramakrishnan_27, Sep 17, 2020 at 2:37 AM.

1. Troubleshooting

My windows search is not working and even search in settings is also not working. I have tried to troubleshoot it ,it doesn't work...

:)

sivaramakrishnan_27, Sep 17, 2020 at 2:37 AM

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 17, 2020 at 2:38 AM
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

4. swat354 Win User

Troubleshooting

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

Thema:

Troubleshooting

1. Troubleshooting - Similar Threads - Troubleshooting

2. Windows 10 Performance Troubleshooter Missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Performance Troubleshooter Missing: I have an Alienware 17. I have been unable diagnose freezing and overall slowness of my PC. I have disabled/abled countless apps and processes. I have tried uninstalling windows/completely wiping the PC but i cannot since my PC was originally windows 7. I just discovered...
  3. Need help diagnosing / troubleshooting graphics issues introduced with v 2004 [x-post MS...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help diagnosing / troubleshooting graphics issues introduced with v 2004 [x-post MS...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NikStalwart [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iv5dvi/need_help_diagnosing_troubleshooting_graphics/
  4. Help troubleshooting graphics issues flickering, stuttering and rubberbanding introduced...

Help troubleshooting graphics issues flickering, stuttering and rubberbanding introduced...: Hello, I'm looking for help to troubleshoot a persistent graphics issue which I have had since early August, and haven't been able to figure out. My Setup I am running Windows 10 version 2004 build 19041.508, with the latest September Cumulative Update applied. I have a...
  5. Can't run BSOD troubleshooter

Can't run BSOD troubleshooter: Frequent BSODs, BSOD troubleshooter literally cannot be ran After experienceing a number of BSOD errors, often multiple per day with differing errors, I started troubleshooting. I have scannowed, I have chkdsk ed, I have RAM tested, drivers are up to date, windows is recent....
  6. can windows 10 help me troubleshoot my smart TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can windows 10 help me troubleshoot my smart TV: can windows 10 help me troubleshoot my Vizio D40u smart TV file:///C:/Users/blain/Downloads/_6XHiVfLL3NpJ9KGCvScQ01GgAg.br.js.download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-windows-10-help-me-troubleshoot-my-smart-tv/c1397e60-288f-449b-8e63-ee0a61f68ad0
  7. My system does not have configure a device in hardware troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My system does not have configure a device in hardware troubleshooting: I am running Windows 10 Pro. I recently purchased a webcam that works on every other computer in the office expect for my personal desk computer. I was trying to use the configure hardware in the troubleshooting but it is not there. Why is it missing?[ATTACH]...
  8. Troubleshooting KBs Not Applicable

Troubleshooting KBs Not Applicable: I am trying to apply a cumulative KBs spanning from November 2019 to this month on Windows 10 1909. The machine is offline so I have to download the KBs onto a disk and then apply them to the machine. Every KB I attempts to apply says not applicable and I have verified they...
  9. No recommended troubleshooter, last run: never

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No recommended troubleshooter, last run: never: Recently upgraded to Windows 10 v2004. I'm trying to clean up an old AMD video driverusing the recommended steps here. When browsing to this microsoft help page it advises me to run a troubleshooting tool, but there's no option on the microsoft settings page see screenshot...
  10. troubleshooting doesnt work

troubleshooting doesnt work: ive bought a brand new laptop and the audio keeps crashing ??? whenever this happens the laptop automatically starts to troubleshoot and it usually doesn't find any problems. ive found that going to system configuration and un-tagging the audio options,restarting the laptop,...