Windows 10: Troubleshoots not working for the Automatic Repair. What should I do?

Discus and support Troubleshoots not working for the Automatic Repair. What should I do? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop was shut down abruptly and since then I've getting the automatic repair loading screen. I've tried all the troubleshooting steps, none is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shanjida Mithila, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Troubleshoots not working for the Automatic Repair. What should I do?

My laptop was shut down abruptly and since then I've getting the automatic repair loading screen. I've tried all the troubleshooting steps, none is working for me. I just didn't went for resetting my laptop.Before anyone suggest me anything, let me mention, one thing that my laptop was working without a battery so it was directly connected to electricity through charger. So, during blackouts it had it fair share of abrupt shutdowns. I know, it can harm the HDD, but I did do a test and it seems my HDD is working fine. So, what might be causing the problem?

:)

Shanjida Mithila, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows10 Automatic Repair

Hi,

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system files that are not letting the operating system to perform repair and boot to the desktop.

We would like to know some information:

• Have you tried booting in
      Safe Mode
      ? If not, we suggest that you try it. Check this article for information.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far? We need to know it for us to know what other troubleshooting steps to give.

You can check the troubleshooting steps provided by Deepika Gowda on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Mar 27, 2023
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Mar 27, 2023
  4. Troubleshoots not working for the Automatic Repair. What should I do?

Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

Troubleshoots not working for the Automatic Repair. What should I do?

1. Troubleshoots not working for the Automatic Repair. What should I do? - Similar Threads - Troubleshoots working Automatic

2. My Camera lighting automatically On what should i do ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Camera lighting automatically On what should i do ?: Close other appsIt looks like another app is using the camera already.If you need it, here's the error code: OxA00F****<Camera ReservedByAnotherApp>0xC00D**** Get help OKHow to solve this problem....??*Moved from Windows insider....
  3. My Camera lighting automatically On what should i do ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Camera lighting automatically On what should i do ?: Close other appsIt looks like another app is using the camera already.If you need it, here's the error code: OxA00F****<Camera ReservedByAnotherApp>0xC00D**** Get help OKHow to solve this problem....??*Moved from Windows insider....
  4. automatic repair loop but no troubleshooting options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic repair loop but no troubleshooting options: i’ve asked about this before and was told to just download a media creation tool and reinstall windows to my pc. i did that. nothing changed. i was told to reset my uefi settings to default. didnt do anything. i tried powering off and unplugging everything except mouse and...
  5. automatic repair loop but no troubleshooting options

automatic repair loop but no troubleshooting options: i’ve asked about this before and was told to just download a media creation tool and reinstall windows to my pc. i did that. nothing changed. i was told to reset my uefi settings to default. didnt do anything. i tried powering off and unplugging everything except mouse and...
  6. Troubleshoots not working for the Automatic Repair. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshoots not working for the Automatic Repair. What should I do?: My laptop was shut down abruptly and since then I've getting the automatic repair loading screen. I've tried all the troubleshooting steps, none is working for me. I just didn't went for resetting my laptop.Before anyone suggest me anything, let me mention, one thing that my...
  7. Troubleshoots not working for the Automatic Repair. What should I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Troubleshoots not working for the Automatic Repair. What should I do?: My laptop was shut down abruptly and since then I've getting the automatic repair loading screen. I've tried all the troubleshooting steps, none is working for me. I just didn't went for resetting my laptop.Before anyone suggest me anything, let me mention, one thing that my...
  8. computer stuck at "preparing automatic repair" - what do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer stuck at "preparing automatic repair" - what do i do?: just today, i tried to boot my pc like i usually do and my pc wouldnt boot for some reason. i left it off for around 12 hours, unplugged my monitor and switched off all of the adapters. now, i tried booting again and it's still showing the same problem. i've tried going on...
  9. computer stuck at "preparing automatic repair" - what do i do?

computer stuck at "preparing automatic repair" - what do i do?: just today, i tried to boot my pc like i usually do and my pc wouldnt boot for some reason. i left it off for around 12 hours, unplugged my monitor and switched off all of the adapters. now, i tried booting again and it's still showing the same problem. i've tried going on...
  10. computer stuck at "preparing automatic repair" - what do i do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging