Windows 10: Trouple solving "we cant sign into your account" problem on windows 10

Discus and support Trouple solving "we cant sign into your account" problem on windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please help! Trouple solving "we cant sign into your account" problem on windows 10.I've tried every solution on the forums and the internet to try and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Moayad Alomari, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Trouple solving "we cant sign into your account" problem on windows 10

Please help! Trouple solving "we cant sign into your account" problem on windows 10.I've tried every solution on the forums and the internet to try and log into my profile after I was logged out unexpectedly and my pc shut down.I ended up on a profile with the same name as my previous one but with non of my files or applications, and without the "desktop" file in the path c:\users\my profile\, which had all my personal files and data.here is a list of the actions that might have led to the problem :Installed "asmwsoft pc optimizer" / after a long way of trying methods to clear out PcMechan

:)

Moayad Alomari, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 25, 2023
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Trouple solving "we cant sign into your account" problem on  windows 10 :(

Zakin, Jan 25, 2023
  4. Teokute Win User

Trouple solving "we cant sign into your account" problem on windows 10

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Trouple solving "we cant sign into your account" problem on  windows 10 :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

Trouple solving "we cant sign into your account" problem on windows 10

1. Trouple solving "we cant sign into your account" problem on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Trouple solving cant

2. Trouple solving "we cant sign into your account" problem on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouple solving "we cant sign into your account" problem on windows 10: Please help! Trouple solving "we cant sign into your account" problem on windows 10.I've tried every solution on the forums and the internet to try and log into my profile after I was logged out unexpectedly and my pc shut down.I ended up on a profile with the same name as my...
  3. Trouple solving "we cant sign into your account" problem on windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Trouple solving "we cant sign into your account" problem on windows 10: Please help! Trouple solving "we cant sign into your account" problem on windows 10.I've tried every solution on the forums and the internet to try and log into my profile after I was logged out unexpectedly and my pc shut down.I ended up on a profile with the same name as my...
  4. We can't sign into your account Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can't sign into your account Windows 10: Hello Microsoft community, I am currently in a very panicked state,Let me explain. I was looking into a forum page that explained how to change your default drive.I followed their instruction and imputed a code into the cmd prompt. I dont exactly remember the codeFrom what I...
  5. We can't sign into your account Windows 10

We can't sign into your account Windows 10: Hello Microsoft community, I am currently in a very panicked state,Let me explain. I was looking intl a forum page that explained how to change your default drive.I followed their instruction and imputed a code into the cmd prompt. I dont exactly remember the codeFrom what I...
  6. We can't sign into your account Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We can't sign into your account Windows 10: Hello Microsoft community, I am currently in a very panicked state,Let me explain. I was looking intl a forum page that explained how to change your default drive.I followed their instruction and imputed a code into the cmd prompt. I dont exactly remember the codeFrom what I...
  7. we can't sign in to your account

we can't sign in to your account: should I delete the latest update? Worked OK before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-sign-in-to-your-account/aced66a1-4310-4e32-9cc9-5b8ec4a5b787
  8. We cant sign into your Microsoft account

We cant sign into your Microsoft account: I just got this problem. My pc was acting weird (applications not responding frequently) so I restarted my pc. I logged into my Microsoft account, and it was taking a unusually long time to sign in, about 4 or 5 minutes. It took me to the desktop, with this error message. I...
  9. Computer will not sign in "We cant sign into your account" error

Computer will not sign in "We cant sign into your account" error: I went to move my computer from one house to the other. While I am uncertain it may have been a hard shut down with the power cable pulled. When I set my computer back up tonight it will not sign into my regular profile, instead a default temporary profile. I have tried...
  10. Windows 10 - we can't sign in to your account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - we can't sign in to your account: Hi I have turned on my PC this morning to find I can't sign in to my account. My wife and two children's accounts on the same PC are unaffected. Whether it's related I don't know, but we did have a powercut while I was booting up the computer (caused by the oven so...