Windows 10: True Or False

Discus and support True Or False in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi Folks, from my short experience using Windows 10, it looks to me that my PC is changing my settings after a restart. Example one, everytime I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Roderunner, Sep 14, 2020.

1. True Or False

Hi Folks, from my short experience using Windows 10, it looks to me that my PC is changing my settings after a restart.
    Example one, everytime I get rid of the shadows under the desktop icons, they reappear when I restart my laptop.
    There are other items but will try this one to begin with.

:)

Roderunner, Sep 14, 2020

2. CRYSIS Demo....True Or False ?

3 Days now what seems to be a Demo of CRYSIS has emerged on the internet....
    True Or False ? I cant say since half of the people that have dl it say its true, and half arent able to Dl it at all so to them its false...
    So far the torrent still exists but all the relative discussions have been deleted by forum Admins......All that over a false demo.........? Even if it was true i didnt know that Demos are illegal *Wink True Or False ;)
    Im still dl it so if its true ill share it *Smile True Or False :)

HellasVagabond, Sep 14, 2020
  3. zamfiro Win User
    Is that True or False ?

I recieved a message from e-mail told me that the nokia can Detect Radar on the road

Nokia Speed Trap Detector

The settings for radar speed traps detector.

Your Nokia cell phone can be programmed to pick

up radar speed traps, when programmed your cell

phone picks up the radar and alerts you on the

message alert tone. ( Doesn't work with Nokia

7110! )

1. Enter your menu

2. Select settings

3. Select security settings

4. Select closed user group

5. Select on

6. Enter 00000

7. Press ok

8. Clear back to normal, within a few seconds

your phone will display a radar sign with five

zero's next to it. It is now activated.

Unfortunately only Nokia phones have this

function. Cell info display needs to be de-

activated. Settings -> Phone Settings -> Cell

Info display

Each time you turn off your phone, or even each

time you loose contact with your carrier, you'll

have to activate it again... It is done by steps

1 through 5, but the number (00000) will be

already on the field as default.

Is that True or False ?

zamfiro, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

True Or False

True/false????????

false. unless its not plugged in at the time.

Mussels, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

True Or False

1. True Or False - Similar Threads - True False

2. Is it true or false that windows 11 23h2 will be released on September 26, 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it true or false that windows 11 23h2 will be released on September 26, 2023: I was wanting to now I have read some highlights from the Microsoft Surface event for September 21 2023. Some of the information I have read that during the live surface event that it highlighted that windows 23h2 will be released on September 26, 2023.I would just like now...
  3. Is it true or false that windows 11 23h2 will be released on September 26, 2023

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it true or false that windows 11 23h2 will be released on September 26, 2023: I was wanting to now I have read some highlights from the Microsoft Surface event for September 21 2023. Some of the information I have read that during the live surface event that it highlighted that windows 23h2 will be released on September 26, 2023.I would just like now...
  4. Windows universal Telemetry Event ID 55 " Is internet Available: True " False positive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows universal Telemetry Event ID 55 " Is internet Available: True " False positive...: Dear All,I hope someone can shade some light on this weird issue.I've a machine that have no internet access, however it starts logging event id 55 in windows telemetry channel. " Is internet Available: True "Doing deep investigation on the machine, I couldn't find any...
  5. Windows universal Telemetry Event ID 55 " Is internet Available: True " False positive...

Windows universal Telemetry Event ID 55 " Is internet Available: True " False positive...: Dear All,I hope someone can shade some light on this weird issue.I've a machine that have no internet access, however it starts logging event id 55 in windows telemetry channel. " Is internet Available: True "Doing deep investigation on the machine, I couldn't find any...
  6. Windows universal Telemetry Event ID 55 " Is internet Available: True " False positive...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. When We set 'contenteditable=false inside contenteditable=true block' the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When We set 'contenteditable=false inside contenteditable=true block' the...: When We set 'contenteditable=true as parent and contenteditable=false as child element' the contenteditable=false not working properly on UWP [WebView] platform. Its able to edit the content on child element. Steps to Reproduce :1. Run the attached sample 2. Click and type...
  8. When We set 'contenteditable=false inside contenteditable=true block' the...

When We set 'contenteditable=false inside contenteditable=true block' the...: When We set 'contenteditable=true as parent and contenteditable=false as child element' the contenteditable=false not working properly on UWP [WebView] platform. Its able to edit the content on child element. Steps to Reproduce :1. Run the attached sample 2. Click and type...
  9. RSS Receive Side Scaling Capable sometimes False sometimes True

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RSS Receive Side Scaling Capable sometimes False sometimes True: RSS Capable in Get-SmbServerNetworkInterface result could be True or False for both my 1GbE and 10GbE network adapter each time I reboot my computer. When use 1GbE network, it will make no difference, share folder copy speed could reach up to 112MB/s. But when it comes to...
  10. TPM - OwnerClearDisabled = True. How to make it false by powershell or cmd

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TPM - OwnerClearDisabled = True. How to make it false by powershell or cmd: Hi, I have a requirement where I am stuck with a few machines (probably thousands), where Windows 10 has taken the ownership (conclusion after several hours/days of searching and experimenting) of the TPM and it has disabled clearing the TPM via script/powershell. I have...