Windows 10: True Wireless earphones has glitchy connection to Asus Zenbook but not my phone

Discus and support True Wireless earphones has glitchy connection to Asus Zenbook but not my phone in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When using my RHA Trueconnect with my phone they work fine, but connecting to my Asus Zenbook 14 it gets quite glitchy once in a while (as in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/golden_shrimp, Apr 13, 2020.

1. True Wireless earphones has glitchy connection to Asus Zenbook but not my phone

When using my RHA Trueconnect with my phone they work fine, but connecting to my Asus Zenbook 14 it gets quite glitchy once in a while (as in the connection is interrupted briefly repeatedly). Anyone have theories how come?

submitted by /u/golden_shrimp
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/golden_shrimp, Apr 13, 2020

2. Bluetooth connection with wireless earphones

Hi Amrita C.,

I'd like to know more about your concern. Kindly verify if this is the first time that you will connect the wireless earphone to your computer. Have you tried connecting the wireless earphones to another device? If so, are you experiencing the same issue? Which
    operating system are you using?

Meanwhile, you can run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. Follow the steps below if you are using a Windows 10 device:

1. On the Start menu, type Troubleshoot and then hit
      Enter.
    2. Under Find and fix other problems, click Hardware and Devices, and then select
      Run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Apr 13, 2020
  3. SGM31 Win User
    wireless earphones

I've paired my wireless earphones to my asus laptop but I can't hear anything; sound still comes from laptop only. How do I get sound onto wireless earphones?

SGM31, Apr 13, 2020
  4. True Wireless earphones has glitchy connection to Asus Zenbook but not my phone

My Asus Zenbook can't connect to the wifi

Hi,

About your issue regarding internet connections in ASUS Zenbook Pro.

For us to help you on this, please check this article:
    Fix network connection issues in Windows 10
    . It contains a lot of article and troubleshooting steps if you are having issues when it come's to internet connection.

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

True Wireless earphones has glitchy connection to Asus Zenbook but not my phone

1. True Wireless earphones has glitchy connection to Asus Zenbook but not my phone - Similar Threads - True Wireless earphones

2. BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook: The Zenbook laptop crashed with a blue screen, and rebooted before I could make a note of the crash reason.Hopefully the attached dumps and NFO can make up for this.Thank youBSOD_Zenbook...
  3. BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook: The Zenbook laptop crashed with a blue screen, and rebooted before I could make a note of the crash reason.Hopefully the attached dumps and NFO can make up for this.Thank youBSOD_Zenbook...
  4. Fixing wifi/connection issues with my Asus Zenbook pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fixing wifi/connection issues with my Asus Zenbook pro: Hi, I hope you can help me.I'm slowly losing my mind here. I am currently on Curaçao in an AirBnB trying to work remote. However, my laptop decided that it does not want to work with this Wifi. I have trouble connecting to the internet. Sometimes I lose connections to the...
  5. Fixing wifi/connection issues with my Asus Zenbook pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fixing wifi/connection issues with my Asus Zenbook pro: Hi, I hope you can help me.I'm slowly losing my mind here. I am currently on Curaçao in an AirBnB trying to work remote. However, my laptop decided that it does not want to work with this Wifi. I have trouble connecting to the internet. Sometimes I lose connections to the...
  6. Asus Zenbook. When

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Zenbook. When: Hi guys. I just bought Asus Zenbook and a few days ago I took the cable out and it stopped working. The laptop works only when it is plugged in.In Device Manager in batteries I saw only Microsoft ACPI, so I don't see Microsoft AC Adapter.Any advise on how to fix it? Thank...
  7. Mi true wireless EBs 2 not connecting

Mi true wireless EBs 2 not connecting: Hey, I just got my Mi true wireless EBs 2 and it is pairing my computer Dell Latitude e6320 with windows10 installed but I cannot connect it. I have tried turning bluetooth on and off, and installing new drivesr but I cant seem to be able to figure this out. Anyone has any...
  8. My wireless earphones won't connect anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    My wireless earphones won't connect anymore: Product: Hp Laptop Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64-Bit I updated my Bluetooth drivers since I thought it would be a good idea. However, after I updated the Bluetooth drivers I could not turn on Bluetooth so I restored the Bluetooth drivers to the old version and...
  9. asus zenbook

asus zenbook: my camera and vido is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-zenbook/253c5f2d-60b6-48bd-86a4-194ce4d63135
  10. Earphones not being detected automatically on my Asus Zenbook UX433F running windows 10.

Earphones not being detected automatically on my Asus Zenbook UX433F running windows 10.: whenever i plug in my wired headset i have the brainwavz omega there is a popup "which device did you plug in?" and even in the device manager it is not able to show the name of the plugged in wired earphones, also this is not the same for bluetooth earphones as the sony ones...