Windows 10: True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth Earphones stuttering/choppy sound all the way because...

Discus and support True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth Earphones stuttering/choppy sound all the way because... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have recently bought a pair of WF-1000XM3 earphones. After I paired them with my x360 Spectre Windows laptop and tried them I was shockingly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Afshinism, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Afshinism Win User

True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth Earphones stuttering/choppy sound all the way because...

I have recently bought a pair of WF-1000XM3 earphones. After I paired them with my x360 Spectre Windows laptop and tried them I was shockingly disappointed as the sound was choppy all the way and it didn't go away! I paused and resumed the song it would be find and then in 3 seconds stutters were there...

I tried:

Updating Bluetooth Drivers

Resetting the Earphones

restarting the computer

removing and reinstalling the Bluetooth device on my pc

running the troubleshooter

But nothing worked then I realized the problem was that I also had a Bluetooth mouse and since the earphones are in fact two devices I was going over the bandwidth the computer had for the devices. So when I turned the Bluetooth mouse off, the earphones starting working perfectly!

Now the question:

How can I use more than two devices on Bluetooth at the same time?

:)

Afshinism, Sep 27, 2020
  2. VortixDev Win User

Why does Spotify take control of my Bluetooth earphones' stereo output?

I own Bluetooth earphones, which I have paired with my Windows 10 laptop.

I can happily listen to audio from various different sources, until I play music through Spotify. Once I do, Spotify seems to completely hijack the stereo output device. If I pause the music and attempt to listen to another source (such as YouTube), I can no longer hear the audio playback despite seeing the amplitude bar move in the Windows sound settings. However, if I resume the Spotify music whilst the other sound source is still outputting, I can hear the other sound in the background of Spotify's output. Without restarting the earphones, I have found two ways of restoring the ability for other applications to output sound:

• If I right click on the earphones' Hands-Free device in the Windows playback device list and select "Test", I briefly hear the test output via the Hands-Free device and then suddenly the stereo output from the non-Spotify application continues.
    • If I close Spotify whilst music is playing (and so the other app's audio can be heard in the background), the audio from the non-Spotify application can be heard again. However, if I close it whilst Spotify is paused, the non-Spotify audio does not resume.

I've found a hotfix in which disabling "Show desktop overlay when using media keys" from the Spotify settings prevents this issue from occuring, but what is causing this strange behaviour?

Note: I've disabled the ability for applications to take exclusive control of both the "Stereo" and "Hands-Free" playback devices for my earphones, to no avail.

VortixDev, Sep 27, 2020
  3. yurbuds Launches Wireless Earphone at CES 2014

yurbuds, the #1 selling sport earphone company in the United States, is transforming the athlete experience with its new Inspire Limited Edition Wireless earphones. Launching at CES 2014 in Las Vegas this January, athletes and tech enthusiasts will be able to enjoy the first-ever Stereo-Bluetooth wireless earphones guaranteed to never hurt and never fall out.

While designing the new Wireless product, yurbuds gathered consumer feedback. Responses helped the team to understand what user needs were not being met by current stereo wireless solutions. The development of the Inspire Limited Edition Wireless addresses the three key issues uncovered, including existing solutions hurt, they fall out and they do not provide optimal sound.

True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth Earphones stuttering/choppy sound all the way because... yurbuds_Inspire_LE_01_thm.jpg

"We've cut the cords so fitness enthusiasts have less in the way of achieving the perfect workout," said Daniel DeVille, Director of Marketing for yurbuds. "Designed based on user feedback, we are excited to deliver best-in-class wireless earphones that solve the needs not currently met by other wireless earphones and meet the rigorous standards of even the top professional athletes."

With 15 mm drivers, the Inspire Limited Edition Wireless Sport Earphones more than double the driver size of many other stereo wireless earphones. This means bigger and better sound, while allowing for best-in-class comfort and fit with yurbuds ergonomic TwistLock design. They are sweat resistant and also come with a lifetime warranty. Seamlessly integrating volume, track and call control, the noise cancelling dual-microphone system also allows for optimal response during calls.

Cristian_25H, Sep 27, 2020
  4. True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth Earphones stuttering/choppy sound all the way because...

Wireless earphones not outputting sound.

Hi. So I have a Bluetooth Adapter to use Bluetooth on my pc and connect my Soundcore Life Note wireless earphones. Whenever I connect my earphone to my pc, I don't hear any sounds. I charged them, but they still did not work. They connect fine and I even
    troubleshooted it. Nothing helped me. If anyone has had this experience with their Soundcore Life Note and have found a solution. Let me know! Thanks.

Edit: I fixed the problem. You have to choose headset instead of earphones in the sound settings!

NickGamesYT, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth Earphones stuttering/choppy sound all the way because...

1. True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth Earphones stuttering/choppy sound all the way because... - Similar Threads - True Wireless Stereo

2. Only Bluetooth Headphones are choppy sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only Bluetooth Headphones are choppy sound: So I have a Windows 11 Pro machine that had an onboard NIC issue so I installed a new NIC this problem was awhile ago, over almost a year ago and it doesn't have Bluetooth available. So I purchased a bluetooth dongle TP-Link UB500 and everything connects to it fine except for...
  3. Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.

Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.: My Bluetooth earphone is been connected in windows 11 and it's showing connected. I can even pause and play by tapping on the Bluetooth earphone but the sound is coming from laptop's speaker and not from the Bluetooth earphone. Wired headphones are working fine and only...
  4. Stuttering sound and choppy sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering sound and choppy sometimes: On pc my sound is almost like choppy or stutters. I dont know what to do. It happens when I play games and listening to music. I dont have this kind of issue before. I just noticed it three days ago. I thought maybe it is my headset but when I use it on the other device it...
  5. Stuttering sound and choppy sometimes

Stuttering sound and choppy sometimes: On pc my sound is almost like choppy or stutters. I dont know what to do. It happens when I play games and listening to music. I dont have this kind of issue before. I just noticed it three days ago. I thought maybe it is my headset but when I use it on the other device it...
  6. Stuttering sound and choppy sometimes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Unable to set Bluetooth earphones as stereo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to set Bluetooth earphones as stereo: Hello. I'm having an issue with my bluetooth earphones. The sound is very bad, its choppy, stuttering etc. I've done some research and it seems like the issue is that the earphones are connected and working as the "Hands-Free", which is the mode you need to use when using the...
  8. Wireless earphones stutter problem. Help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless earphones stutter problem. Help?: Hi, I got the OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z 4 days ago. Been using it since. It works great on my Android phone but when I connect it to my Windows Laptop under Stereo the sound seems to stutter every few seconds (glitches?). That is the sound just stops for a fraction of...
  9. Wireless earphones not outputting sound.

Wireless earphones not outputting sound.: Hi. So I have a Bluetooth Adapter to use Bluetooth on my pc and connect my Soundcore Life Note wireless earphones. Whenever I connect my earphone to my pc, I don't hear any sounds. I charged them, but they still did not work. They connect fine and I even troubleshooted it....
  10. Choppy sound from Bluetooth headphones

Choppy sound from Bluetooth headphones: I use Bose AE2 Soundlink Bluetooth headphones and they worked fine at first but I have a problem now. When I leave my headphone idle for a while, the audio gets choppy. In other words when I play a soundtrack over the headphones, the audio cuts every moment. I have to...