Windows 10: TruePlay

Discus and support TruePlay in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't find TruePlay in the windows settings. It's not in settings, gaming?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrandonRagusi, Apr 10, 2019.

1. TruePlay

I can't find TruePlay in the windows settings. It's not in settings, gaming?

:)

BrandonRagusi, Apr 10, 2019

2. Windows 10 Settings --> Gaming --> "TruePlay"

Hi All,

Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah!

I have a question about one of the settings of Windows 10.

In the "Gaming" section of "Windows 10 Settings" there is a sub section called "TruePlay". What, exactly, is "TruePlay" and what, exactly, does it, "TruePlay", do? The "Get help" link only takes you to a window with a few selections on it, including
    "Microsoft’s virtual support agent", that have nothing to do with the "TruePlay" setting in "Windows Gaming Settings".

Please see the image below if you have a question about the setting I am talking about.

TruePlay 336dfb19-2450-4d70-b1b0-c0b6600ad9e5.png

Any information you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely, Richard Williams

DomainMasters.NET Web Hosting

Stonerichi, Apr 10, 2019
  3. Nick Dich Win User
    Windows 10 Settings --> Gaming --> "TruePlay"

Hi Richard,

TruePlay is one of the features of Windows 10 which is basically meant to function as an anti-cheat process for most of the games you can play on your system. There are a lot of anti-fraudulent programs created by different developers, nevertheless, TruePlay
    has been the mark of these kind of software since it is the very first owned by Microsoft.

Just like any other anti-cheat programs out in the market, TruePlay promotes fair play on each gaming applications, and it helps protect player accounts for accidental ban due to detected malicious activity on games even if you are not cheating. Most of
    games nowadays will require these kind of features, the reason why it does say on the description that some of the games may not be available if this is turned off.

With this being said, we recommend that you take advantage of this feature for your own safety. Not only you are helping yourself protect your accounts from being accidentally banned, but also helping us sniff out those who are going against Fair Play policies.
    We have a rather technical article of what TruePlay is and how does it work. Please feel free to use this link as your reference:

Microsoft Developer Network (Windows Development Center | Graphics and Gaming) - TruePlay.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Nick Dich, Apr 10, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

TruePlay

Settings Pages List of URI Shortcuts in Windows 10

Hello @RickC, *Smile

TruePlay now added to the list.

I'm not aware of a complete reference for this from Microsoft. I had to hunt and find each one.

Brink, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

TruePlay

1. TruePlay - Similar Threads - TruePlay

2. Turn On or Off TruePlay for Gaming in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off TruePlay for Gaming in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off TruePlay for Gaming in Windows 10 [img] Information Gaming is more fun when everyone plays fairly. Windows will share system info with games using TruPlay to make sure everything runs the way is was meant to. TruePlay, formerly called Game...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trueplay windows

2. trueplay windows 10

3. windows trueplay setting not available

4. trueplay windows10,
  5. is trueplay gone from windows 10