Windows 10: Trust GXT 900 Gaming mouse Problem

Discus and support Trust GXT 900 Gaming mouse Problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I just bought a GXT 900 Trust Gaming Mouse and today was the first time i connected it to my Windows 10 computer. when i connected it Everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LowlandAttic73, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Trust GXT 900 Gaming mouse Problem

So I just bought a GXT 900 Trust Gaming Mouse and today was the first time i connected it to my Windows 10 computer.

when i connected it Everything looked right the lights/leds turned on and the RMB and LMB buttons also worked.

So everything worked Except for the Cursor I can't move it when i move the mouse It just does nothing,

Some other people also asked this here but the answers to theirs didn't work with mine

I tried uninstalling it - Didn't work

I tried it in different USB ports - Didn't work

I tried to Uninstall and again reinstall the driver but that also didn't work.

Does someone have a Solution to this problem? Because when I search it up online no one has this problem Is it just me?

:)

LowlandAttic73, Dec 24, 2019

2. Counter Strike 1.6 (Game) Windows 10 Fall Creators Update mouse problem.

Thanks for the update and for performing the troubleshooting steps provided above. If this is an issue with the mouse driver, we would highly recommend contacting your computer manufacturer for any updates for the mouse driver.

For additional steps, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.

• Select System.

• Select Apps and features.

• Find the game and click Advanced options.

• Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Mouse Pointer almost invisible when pressed Win + G in games.

Hi Isaquede,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your mouse pointer, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your device?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • Is it happening in all your activities?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that check these article: Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    & How to troubleshoot mouse pointer display issues in Microsoft games, and follow
    the troubleshooting steps to resolve your mouse pointer issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Knoxx29 Win User

Trust GXT 900 Gaming mouse Problem

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

Trust GXT 900 Gaming mouse Problem

1. Trust GXT 900 Gaming mouse Problem - Similar Threads - Trust GXT 900

2. Microsoft wireless 900 desktop keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft wireless 900 desktop keyboard and mouse: Hi I’m have some major issues getting my keyboard and mouse to connect to my pc. In boxes the item inserted new Duracell batteries into mouse and keyboard. House at bottoms once switched on is a red colour and keyboard towards the top small led comes on for few seconds in...
  3. Microsoft wireless 900 desktop keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft wireless 900 desktop keyboard and mouse: Hi I’m have some major issues getting my keyboard and mouse to connect to my pc. In boxes the item inserted new Duracell batteries into mouse and keyboard. House at bottoms once switched on is a red colour and keyboard towards the top small led comes on for few seconds in...
  4. Trusted platform module problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trusted platform module problem: Hello, my computer is touchscreen and I tried to reset windows 10 and now I'm stuck in a panel that says " A configuration change was requested to clear this computer’s TPM" in there I have to choose and press f12 or esc, the problem is that since my computerer do not have...
  5. 900 wireless keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    900 wireless keyboard and mouse: We bought this item 3-4 months ago from Best Buy Canada but started using it recently. Recently we noticed that somehow the usb piece which is plugged into laptop is not working and because of that we can’t use the keyboard and/or mouse. We tried changing the USB port on the...
  6. Wireless 900 mouse power off quickly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wireless 900 mouse power off quickly: I got a MS wireless 900 mouse-keyboard set, recently the mouse always turn off once I click/move the mouse. After I switch on the power, the mouse lights on and go power off when I move/click it again...I turn the power-save function of USB already in Win10, any advice?...
  7. trust wireless mouse

trust wireless mouse: i have been using this wireless mouse for 3 months but windows 10 suddenly cannot find it. I cannot see it listed. Help - what can I do? I cannot cope with the built in touchpad....
  8. Mouse & Keyboard Center + new Mouse 900

Mouse & Keyboard Center + new Mouse 900: Hi, I use both Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 900. When the mouse didn't work anymore I bought a new one, again a Wireless Mouse 900. The Mouse and Keyboard center recognizes the new mouse, but the mouse doesn't work. If I use the receiver that came with the new mouse the M&K...
  9. PS3 trust GXT 540 wired gamepad not working

PS3 trust GXT 540 wired gamepad not working: I bought a controller online and tried to play on pc, but the right analog stick and buttons aren't working. The left stick and D-pad is working though. I am trying to play with 2 controllers, the other one is game pad s Nintendo switch controller, please help!...
  10. Replacement Mouse for Microsoft 900 Desktop

Replacement Mouse for Microsoft 900 Desktop: A man had a mouse that was acting all goofy in the 900 Keyboard + Mouse Went and bought a replacment 900 Wireless mouse The old wireless USB thingy does not detect it I have to plug in the new wireless USB thingy The new wireless USB thingy does not detect the keyboard...