Windows 10: Trust pilot app?

Discus and support Trust pilot app? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Trust pilot randomly appeared on my iPhone asking me to get the app. Ugh!!! How do I turn this off.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Barbara Flynn1, Mar 19, 2024.

1. Trust pilot app?

Trust pilot randomly appeared on my iPhone asking me to get the app. Ugh!!! How do I turn this off.

:)

Barbara Flynn1, Mar 19, 2024
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Mar 19, 2024
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Trust pilot app? :D

P4-630, Mar 19, 2024
  4. Trust pilot app?

psychomania---01, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

Trust pilot app?

1. Trust pilot app? - Similar Threads - Trust pilot app

2. Whats wrong with this app? Co pilot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whats wrong with this app? Co pilot: Cant download co pilot. I was prompted to verify billing details and had to re enter those. Then it said its already stored so i go out by exiting with the done button. This stops the download and i have to do it again and again. I gave up because its ridiculous. Please help....
  3. Whats wrong with this app? Co pilot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whats wrong with this app? Co pilot: Cant download co pilot. I was prompted to verify billing details and had to re enter those. Then it said its already stored so i go out by exiting with the done button. This stops the download and i have to do it again and again. I gave up because its ridiculous. Please help....
  4. Trust pilot app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trust pilot app?: Trust pilot randomly appeared on my iPhone asking me to get the app. Ugh!!! How do I turn this off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trust-pilot-app/4ef44bdb-9d4a-42db-beed-9c8dc8a92789
  5. HZ GREYED ON MY PILOTS APP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HZ GREYED ON MY PILOTS APP: WHY IS SAMPLE RATE MAXIMUM IS 48HZ IN WIN 11 AND HOW CAN I CHANGE IT ? WHEN I REINSTALLED THE PILOT ITS THE SAME WAY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hz-greyed-on-my-pilots-app/b4889915-f6da-48b4-83fd-bf73b9c97d2d
  6. HZ GREYED ON MY PILOTS APP

HZ GREYED ON MY PILOTS APP: WHY IS SAMPLE RATE MAXIMUM IS 48HZ IN WIN 11 AND HOW CAN I CHANGE IT ? WHEN I REINSTALLED THE PILOT ITS THE SAME WAY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hz-greyed-on-my-pilots-app/b4889915-f6da-48b4-83fd-bf73b9c97d2d
  7. How to install app that is not part of trusted apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install app that is not part of trusted apps?: Trying to add two monitors and the adapter I use has drivers and computer will not let me download them because they are not part of the trusted apps. What do I do?...
  8. How to install app that is not part of trusted apps?

How to install app that is not part of trusted apps?: Trying to add two monitors and the adapter I use has drivers and computer will not let me download them because they are not part of the trusted apps. What do I do?...
  9. Removing the trusted app permissions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing the trusted app permissions: I was installing virtual box and while installing, there came a pop up asking a yes or no question. A checkbox was ticked saying "Always allow oracle corporation to install app" something like that, I am unable to recall it. The problem is I actually allowed it and I want...
  10. How to trust an app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to trust an app: How do i make my computer trust an app. It says my administrator blocked Microsoft store so I cant download the app i need at the current moment. If someone could help me or send me to a answer that would be helpful. Thank you....