Windows 10: trust.zone

Discus and support trust.zone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have tried everything I can think of checked the registry check my computer checked everything in task manager I have tried 3 different browsers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by guilford44, Jul 6, 2020.

1. trust.zone

I have tried everything I can think of checked the registry check my computer checked everything in task manager

I have tried 3 different browsers OPERA MICROSOFT EDGE AND VIVALDI It shows on all of them.

Any help would be appreciated .

:)

guilford44, Jul 6, 2020
  2. Camilla74 Win User

BLUE SCREEN ERROR AT SHUTDOWN AF 1903 UPDATE

no, other pc does not have blue screen errors. Trust.Zone vpn, apparently developed by SoftEther.

Camilla74, Jul 6, 2020
  3. sailee94 Win User
    Windows 10 is killing me mentally with all the networking problems.

16mbit/s downstrea.
    But... other laptop can run rust safely. And it worked for me without any problems either. so it is not Internet problem I think.
    And I still can't explain why my internet cripples when I press *RECORD* on bandicam screen capturing app. It doesn't even use Internet. plus whenever my internet cripples because of these two apps, the upload speed stays the same... it's just download speed going to less then 1mbit/s and often ping is doubled.

I connect to the wifi via the normal windows wifi window on the bottom right.
    I don't know how else, or how to use the intel one.

Yes Chrome has lots of tasks open. I can do the test without them open. But I usually close chrome when I play anyway.
    I don't know what local connections these are...
    There is only a printer and a 2nd router that works as an access point there.
    The router is Fritzbox 7360. 300 Mbit and N.
    Although it's running on 144mbit right now.

The connection is fine, and is 16mbit/s stable. Even if I watch youtube.
    But as soon as I start rust client or start recording with bandicam, it cripples...

Here is a new test with the app you commented. With chrome and some active running apps closed.

Code:

sailee94, Jul 6, 2020
  4. f14tomcat Win User

trust.zone

Windows 10 is killing me mentally with all the networking problems.

I dl'd your file and re-posted for you. That better?

Code:

f14tomcat, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

trust.zone

1. trust.zone - Similar Threads - trust zone

2. How i can remove trusted installer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How i can remove trusted installer?: I'm having a problem with TrustedInstaller; it won't let me format an old hard drive, nor will it allow me to delete any folders from it, not even a games folder that I have. This issue arose after reinstalling Windows on a new SSD. I can't even install Python in the...
  3. How i can remove trusted installer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How i can remove trusted installer?: I'm having a problem with TrustedInstaller; it won't let me format an old hard drive, nor will it allow me to delete any folders from it, not even a games folder that I have. This issue arose after reinstalling Windows on a new SSD. I can't even install Python in the...
  4. How i can remove trusted installer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Trust pilot app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trust pilot app?: Trust pilot randomly appeared on my iPhone asking me to get the app. Ugh!!! How do I turn this off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trust-pilot-app/4ef44bdb-9d4a-42db-beed-9c8dc8a92789
  6. Trust pilot app?

Trust pilot app?: Trust pilot randomly appeared on my iPhone asking me to get the app. Ugh!!! How do I turn this off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trust-pilot-app/4ef44bdb-9d4a-42db-beed-9c8dc8a92789
  7. Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials

Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials: My Microsoft home was hacked, turned into a work account and 13 users added with installer privileges. I am an attorney and they have access to confidential info. They change all privileges to allow chromecast or mirrorcast and use across several devices. They also hacked...
  8. Blocking Scripting and Trusted Zones to secure IE code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocking Scripting and Trusted Zones to secure IE code: In Windows 11, 10, 8.1, and 7, Internet Options has a Zone section under Security. Since IE is still a part of even Windows 11, I'd like to use this feature to make Windows more secure by setting Scripting/Active Scripting to Prompt instead of Allow in the Internet Zone. To...
  9. Blocking Scripting and Trusted Zones to secure IE code

Blocking Scripting and Trusted Zones to secure IE code: In Windows 11, 10, 8.1, and 7, Internet Options has a Zone section under Security. Since IE is still a part of even Windows 11, I'd like to use this feature to make Windows more secure by setting Scripting/Active Scripting to Prompt instead of Allow in the Internet Zone. To...
  10. Blocking Scripting and Trusted Zones to secure IE code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security