Windows 10: trusted device list

Discus and support trusted device list in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello I would like tro know if I can see a list of my trusted devices. I have had a hgue hack / security intrusion which continues today. I believe to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PreciseSigns, Jan 20, 2020.

1. trusted device list

Hello I would like tro know if I can see a list of my trusted devices. I have had a hgue hack / security intrusion which continues today. I believe to be an ex business partner. I keep having outlook accounts and live accounts created using my domain that then are synced to my company's computers. If i could find a list of trusted computers this would be very helpful for the Australian federal police and cyber crimes divisions to help track and locate these cyber terrorists.

It would be good to have someone form microsoft make contact with me as I am on the verge of starting action against Microsoft for the $100,000 of dollars in loss of have endured due the use of your system to help these criminals continue to infiltrate my network which runs the highest security parameters, but these are useless when the perpetrator just comes in the back door using Microsoft services that are meant to aid me not hinder me!!

:)

PreciseSigns, Jan 20, 2020

2. Trust Device

Hi Joanne,

Adding your device to your Microsoft account trusted list is easy. Just follow the steps on this
    link and you're good to go.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gemzon Mar, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jan 20, 2020
  4. trusted device list

Surface Pro4 trusted devices

Hello James,

Have you already synced this My Book1140 with his Microsoft Account?

Suggest you to login to your Microsoft Account and check whether this My Book1140 is listed as a trusted device. If you have already added this as a trusted device in Microsoft Account then it will get automatically synced if you use the same Microsoft account
    in some other devices.

SujataMoktan, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

trusted device list

1. trusted device list - Similar Threads - trusted device list

2. Managing 2FA Trusted Devices

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Managing 2FA Trusted Devices: When I signed in after turning on 2 factor authentication, 2FA, for my Microsoft account I was prompted with an option to trust my device and avoid having to enter the 2FA code when you login to my MS account or MS apps. My questions are 1) how do you determine which of your...
  3. Making my pc a trusted device

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Making my pc a trusted device: I have recently purchased and installed a new computer. I am using Windows 10 Pro 64bit - v1909 - Build 18363.1082 One of the most frustrating problems that I have at the moment is when I go into on-line banking. I am asked all of the time to log in using the card reader and...
  4. Making my pc a trusted device

in Windows 10 Support
    Making my pc a trusted device: I have recently purchased and installed a new computer. I am using Windows 10 Pro 64bit - v1909 - Build 18363.1082 One of the most frustrating problems that I have at the moment is when I go into on-line banking. I am asked all of the time to log in using the card reader and...
  5. How can I get a list of Trusted Device?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I get a list of Trusted Device?: I would like to see all devices that have been given the "Trusted Devices" status but all it seems to permit is removing all trusted devices.. I'm sure that I'm not the only person who wants to be selective about what device gets on this list. I have a lot of devices. Please...
  6. trusted devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    trusted devices: I have changed my hotmail account password using my pc. This account is also set up in my iphone and normally my iphone device would ask me to enter the new password. However, my hotmail account works fine on my iphone and when I check on my pc the connected devices to my...
  7. Device list,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Device list,: As you can see, my laptop is connected to my microsoft account, but somehow isn't when I open microsoft store to download something. I am logged on into this laptop with that same account, and have the system requirements for that game as well.[ATTACH]...
  8. WEBCAM NOT LISTED ON DEVICE LIST

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WEBCAM NOT LISTED ON DEVICE LIST: I am having a problem accessing webcam on my dell EPS laptop. I have tried all given advice, tried all the actions or offered information on how to solve it but nothing works. Webcam not listed, neither are imaging devices listed on device manager. I did a search and checked...
  9. 'Trusted Device' Question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    'Trusted Device' Question: I'm planning to 'untrust' a Device (Laptop) from my Microsoft Account so that, if my Laptop gets lost or stolen, I'm at less risk. I'm assuming I will still be able to use the 'untrusted' Device to sign-in, but will be prompted to Enter - not only my Email Address and...
  10. Delete Trusted Device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Delete Trusted Device: How do I delete a trusted device? My laptop had some stolen info from a virus. The hard drive was erased because of that virus. I need to delete from one drive also....