Windows 10: trusted device list

Discus and support trusted device list in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello I would like tro know if I can see a list of my trusted devices. I have had a hgue hack / security intrusion which continues today. I believe to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PreciseSigns, Jan 20, 2020.

1. trusted device list

Hello I would like tro know if I can see a list of my trusted devices. I have had a hgue hack / security intrusion which continues today. I believe to be an ex business partner. I keep having outlook accounts and live accounts created using my domain that then are synced to my company's computers. If i could find a list of trusted computers this would be very helpful for the Australian federal police and cyber crimes divisions to help track and locate these cyber terrorists.

It would be good to have someone form microsoft make contact with me as I am on the verge of starting action against Microsoft for the $100,000 of dollars in loss of have endured due the use of your system to help these criminals continue to infiltrate my network which runs the highest security parameters, but these are useless when the perpetrator just comes in the back door using Microsoft services that are meant to aid me not hinder me!!

:)

PreciseSigns, Jan 20, 2020

2. Trust Device

Hi Joanne,

Adding your device to your Microsoft account trusted list is easy. Just follow the steps on this
    link and you're good to go.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gemzon Mar, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jan 20, 2020
  4. trusted device list

Surface Pro4 trusted devices

Hello James,

Have you already synced this My Book1140 with his Microsoft Account?

Suggest you to login to your Microsoft Account and check whether this My Book1140 is listed as a trusted device. If you have already added this as a trusted device in Microsoft Account then it will get automatically synced if you use the same Microsoft account
    in some other devices.

SujataMoktan, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

trusted device list

1. trusted device list - Similar Threads - trusted device list

2. List of PCI devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    List of PCI devices: Hello In windows KMDF, I would like to get a list of PCI devices and extract slot information. How can I achieve this? Should I be using IRQ_MN_QUERY_INTERFACE API? https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/kernel/irp-mn-query-interface Or is there any...
  3. Unknown device in network listing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown device in network listing: I noticed a device that I did not recognize in my file explorer Desktop/Network The device named TB-EGARNER (my computer is Simone) Is this familiar to anyone and should I be concerned? [IMG]...
  4. My Device List

My Device List: My laptop shows up twice under devices and not sure which one to delete. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-device-list/0ac7964c-ea15-4fa2-9899-dc5e57e857fa
  5. Trusted Publisher or Trusted softwares

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trusted Publisher or Trusted softwares: How do I get to know that which apps are trusted that I am currently using? Need an experts help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/trusted-publisher-or-trusted-softwares/444449a2-3476-4ff1-bcce-5b00a9364038
  6. 'Trusted Device' Question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    'Trusted Device' Question: I'm planning to 'untrust' a Device (Laptop) from my Microsoft Account so that, if my Laptop gets lost or stolen, I'm at less risk. I'm assuming I will still be able to use the 'untrusted' Device to sign-in, but will be prompted to Enter - not only my Email Address and...
  7. Delete Trusted Device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Delete Trusted Device: How do I delete a trusted device? My laptop had some stolen info from a virus. The hard drive was erased because of that virus. I need to delete from one drive also....
  8. Security devices - Trusted Platform Module

Security devices - Trusted Platform Module: Hi there On my nice shiny HP envy laptop : HP ENVY Notebook - 13-d008na (ENERGY STAR) Model #: P0R94EA I of course removed the W10 Home with the HP Bloatware (actually very small amount -- well done HP for delivering a reasonably clean OS not riddled with ads and...
  9. Device not listed under Device Manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Device not listed under Device Manager: Hello all, I just upgraded to Windows 10; not much problems for me, except one that I really wish I new that before upgrading. Let me just say this; the Windows 10 app on my pc (runing Win7 Ultimate) did not say anything about this issue, that's why I upgraded. Under...
  10. Add or Remove Trusted Devices for Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Trusted Devices for Microsoft Account: How to: Add or Remove Trusted Devices for Microsoft Account How to Add or Remove Trusted Devices Associated with your Microsoft Account When you try to view or edit sensitive info related to your Microsoft accountlike your credit card detailsMicrosoft might ask you for...