Windows 10: trusted devices

Discus and support trusted devices in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have changed my hotmail account password using my pc. This account is also set up in my iphone and normally my iphone device would ask me to enter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EleniFotaki, Jul 9, 2020.

1. trusted devices

I have changed my hotmail account password using my pc. This account is also set up in my iphone and normally my iphone device would ask me to enter the new password. However, my hotmail account works fine on my iphone and when I check on my pc the connected devices to my microsoft account, it only shows the pc.

How did this happen? And if this is a matter of "trusted device" where could I see a list of all my trusted devices?

Thank you

:)

EleniFotaki, Jul 9, 2020

2. Trust Device

Hi Joanne,

Adding your device to your Microsoft account trusted list is easy. Just follow the steps on this
    link and you're good to go.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gemzon Mar, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Surface Pro4 trusted devices

Hello James,

Have you already synced this My Book1140 with his Microsoft Account?

Suggest you to login to your Microsoft Account and check whether this My Book1140 is listed as a trusted device. If you have already added this as a trusted device in Microsoft Account then it will get automatically synced if you use the same Microsoft account
    in some other devices.

SujataMoktan, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Knoxx29 Win User

trusted devices

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

trusted devices

1. trusted devices - Similar Threads - trusted devices

2. How can I log of OneDrive remotely without removing a trusted device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I log of OneDrive remotely without removing a trusted device?: My computer is in the shop, and they are using my PIN to log into Windows with my permission. The computer is still logged into OneDrive. I do not want that computer syncing with my OneDrive while being repaired. How can I log that computer out of OneDrive without removing it...
  3. How can I log of OneDrive remotely without removing a trusted device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I log of OneDrive remotely without removing a trusted device?: My computer is in the shop, and they are using my PIN to log into Windows with my permission. The computer is still logged into OneDrive. I do not want that computer syncing with my OneDrive while being repaired. How can I log that computer out of OneDrive without removing it...
  4. "The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error"...: "The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error in the TPM hardware, which prevents TPM services such as data encryption from being used. For further help, please contact the computer manufacturer."This event ID 15 error appears...
  5. "The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error"...

"The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error"...: "The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error in the TPM hardware, which prevents TPM services such as data encryption from being used. For further help, please contact the computer manufacturer."This event ID 15 error appears...
  6. "The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error"...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. i am unable to add my companies laptop to trusted device in azure ad

i am unable to add my companies laptop to trusted device in azure ad: i am unable to add my companies laptop to trusted device in azure ad kindly helperror 360 occur in event viewer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-add-my-companies-laptop-to-trusted/00583678-0631-46b4-83f4-baf1b18e6976
  8. i am unable to add my companies laptop to trusted device in azure ad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am unable to add my companies laptop to trusted device in azure ad: i am unable to add my companies laptop to trusted device in azure ad kindly helperror 360 occur in event viewer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-add-my-companies-laptop-to-trusted/00583678-0631-46b4-83f4-baf1b18e6976
  9. Add a trusted device to Microsoft Account Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add a trusted device to Microsoft Account Windows 10: I run Windows 10 on a Dell PC and a Microsoft Surface Book. I want to add the Microsoft Surface Book as a trusted device. Here are the instructions I found: Add a trusted device to your Microsoft account On the device you want to trust, go to the Security settings page [and...
  10. Add a trusted device to Microsoft Account Windows 10

Add a trusted device to Microsoft Account Windows 10: I run Windows 10 on a Dell PC and a Microsoft Surface Book. I want to add the Microsoft Surface Book as a trusted device. Here are the instructions I found: Add a trusted device to your Microsoft account On the device you want to trust, go to the Security settings page [and...