Windows 10: Trusted Installer

Discus and support Trusted Installer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Have successfully updated all iterations for W10 up to the present 10166. When first started after this install the computer froze when trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dencal, Jul 10, 2015.

1. dencal Win User

Trusted Installer

Have successfully updated all iterations for W10 up to the present 10166.

When first started after this install the computer froze when trying to open Edge and also on a couple of other Apps.
    I did a scannow and a dism, both showing faults, and of course reported it.

Of course a clean install could sort out the problem, but am more interested in sorting out upgrading with any problems encountered.
    Everything has been running smoothly since the initial crashes, but curiosity made me check again both dism and scannow.

Problems include trusted installer Shutdown_Reason_Autostop with error 1726.
    Remote Procedure Call failed.

Any ideas how to solve this problem would be appreciated, but without doing a clean install.

:)

dencal, Jul 10, 2015

2. Windows 10 Trusted Installer - Not so trusted!

I am now trying to remove "windows.old" folder, but I am not able to. When I try to remove it the cleanup disk, "previous windows" does not appear, so I cannot remove it. When I try to delete it, it says that I need the admins permission, however, I
    am the only admin, so not sure why I cannot get rid of it. In addition, I am trying to remove "Program files (x86) and I am having the exact same problem. Please help!

NikkiAllen, Jul 10, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Trusted Installer - Not so trusted!

I have tried everything all have suggested and nothing works. I am not able to click on the tab to add or remove, I am no longer in the list. I have no more storage space because I have duplicate folders. Please help. I am taking an online and need
    the space to download software.

NikkiAllen, Jul 10, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

Trusted Installer

Microsoft is not going to care about upgrades from previous betas. They only care about upgrades from Windows 7/8.1.

If the upgrade works from a previous beta, great. If not, restore your previous windows 7/8.1 and upgrade, or do a clean install.

Mystere, Jul 11, 2015
  5. dencal Win User
    Have taken note regarding Betas, have clean installed which has solved the problem.
    Somewhat surprised the only sign in option on installing is numerical.

dencal, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Trusted Installer

1. Trusted Installer - Similar Threads - Trusted Installer

2. How i can remove trusted installer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How i can remove trusted installer?: I'm having a problem with TrustedInstaller; it won't let me format an old hard drive, nor will it allow me to delete any folders from it, not even a games folder that I have. This issue arose after reinstalling Windows on a new SSD. I can't even install Python in the...
  3. How i can remove trusted installer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How i can remove trusted installer?: I'm having a problem with TrustedInstaller; it won't let me format an old hard drive, nor will it allow me to delete any folders from it, not even a games folder that I have. This issue arose after reinstalling Windows on a new SSD. I can't even install Python in the...
  4. How i can remove trusted installer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials

Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials: My Microsoft home was hacked, turned into a work account and 13 users added with installer privileges. I am an attorney and they have access to confidential info. They change all privileges to allow chromecast or mirrorcast and use across several devices. They also hacked...
  6. Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials: My Microsoft home was hacked, turned into a work account and 13 users added with installer privileges. I am an attorney and they have access to confidential info. They change all privileges to allow chromecast or mirrorcast and use across several devices. They also hacked...
  7. Unable to install Trusted Certificate for WORD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Trusted Certificate for WORD: Trying to run setup.exe under Win11 with trusted certificate loaded and receiving the following error:Name: MeSOWsMeCustomer.Word.V2 From: file:///C:/Temp/Deploy/MeSOWsMeCustomer.Word.V2.vsto ************** Exception Text ************** System.Security.SecurityException:...
  8. Unable to install Trusted Certificate for WORD

Unable to install Trusted Certificate for WORD: Trying to run setup.exe under Win11 with trusted certificate loaded and receiving the following error:Name: MeSOWsMeCustomer.Word.V2 From: file:///C:/Temp/Deploy/MeSOWsMeCustomer.Word.V2.vsto ************** Exception Text ************** System.Security.SecurityException:...
  9. How can you delete Defender and Trusted installer when they will NOT give you permission?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can you delete Defender and Trusted installer when they will NOT give you permission?: I've seen MANY people say do this and that but EDIT and choosing another owner is not possible. Is there a tool to remove it?The microsoft people F%$# us on this one. They not only made it super hard but ALSO impossible. Think of it. In order to delete it you need to get...
  10. How can you delete Defender and Trusted installer when they will NOT give you permission?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can you delete Defender and Trusted installer when they will NOT give you permission?: I've seen MANY people say do this and that but EDIT and choosing another owner is not possible. Is there a tool to remove it?The microsoft people F%$# us on this one. They not only made it super hard but ALSO impossible. Think of it. In order to delete it you need to get...