Windows 10: Trusted Platform Module TPM cannot start code 10 after Windows 10 KB4532695 update

Discus and support Trusted Platform Module TPM cannot start code 10 after Windows 10 KB4532695 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Yesterday and today Microsoft released KB4532695 and KB4528760 causes TPM 2.0 driver to stop functioning and causes BSOD with error “Memory Management”... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by moh10ly, Jan 29, 2020.

1. moh10ly Win User

Trusted Platform Module TPM cannot start code 10 after Windows 10 KB4532695 update

Yesterday and today Microsoft released KB4532695 and KB4528760 causes TPM 2.0 driver to stop functioning and causes BSOD with error “Memory Management” Issue. I am having the issue since then and although I tried to disable / enable TPM on bios, reinstall drivers and check for BIOS update nothing seems to work.

I decrypted my Drive just so I wouldn't get stuck with my files encrypted. I am trying to see if anyone had such an issue or if there's anyway know how to deal with such a problem?
    I already tried removing the latest updates but nothing changed.

I've seen similar stories where people had the same issue and went to a support call with MS and of course MS blamed the manufacturer for it.
    Any help is appreciated

:)

moh10ly, Jan 29, 2020
  2. John Sarc Win User

Bitlocker and Trusted Platform Module problems

We appreciate the screenshot you sent.

This issue usually occurs because the Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
    uses the manufacturer driver and not the Windows built-in Trusted Platform Module driver.

To resolve this, you can manually uninstall and reinstall Trusted Platform Module. To do so, see the steps below:

• Open Device Manager on the device on which you are experiencing the issue
    • Uninstall the Trusted Platform Module driver.

Give us an update after following the troubleshooting steps provided.

John Sarc, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Trusted Platform Module Cannot Start (Code 10)

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I see that you are getting Error Code 10 for Trusted Platform Module, as per the Error code we need to update the device drivers. I suggest you to refer the section
    Code 10 "This device cannot start. (Code 10)" from the article
    Error codes in Device Manager in Windows
    and see if that helps.

For additional information, you may also refer the article
    Troubleshoot the TPM

Since the issue is happening on multiple devices, I suggest you to post your query in

TechNet forums
    , where we have support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on TPM to assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Phil7788 Win User

Trusted Platform Module TPM cannot start code 10 after Windows 10 KB4532695 update

TPM Trusted Platform Module Issue

After updating to windows 10 version 1803 this comes up after I log in. A configuration change was requested to clean this computers TPM( trusted platform module). Warning clearing erases information started on the TPM. You will lose all created keys and access data encryption by these keys.
    Press F12 to clear the TPM
    Press ESC to reject and continue.
    I have done this numerous times on every restart.
    I go into windows defender to view security dashboard to view device settings to security processor to ignore the request for the TPM and it is fixed but again when I restart to asked the same question over and over.

A configuration change was requested to clean this computers TPM( trusted platform module). Warning clearing erases information started on the TPM. You will lose all created keys and access data encryption by these keys.
    Press F12 to clear the TPM
    Press ESC to reject and continue.

TPM Device Information

-TPM Present: True
    -TPM Version: 2.0
    -TPM Manufacturer ID:
    -TPM Manufacturer Version: 0.0.0.0
    -PPI Spec Version: 1.2
    -Ready For Storage: False
    -Ready For Attestation: False
    -Information Flags: 0x0000000E
    -Is Capable For Attestation: False
    -Clear Needed To Recover: True
    -TPM Has Vulnerable FW: False
    -PCR7 Binding State: 0
    -TPM Spec Version 0
    -TPM Errata Date:
    -PC Client Version: 0

Phil7788, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Trusted Platform Module TPM cannot start code 10 after Windows 10 KB4532695 update - Similar Threads - Trusted Platform Module

2. Trusted Platform Module TPM

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trusted Platform Module TPM: Hello, I have a TPM in my system which is for hardware security i want to know that am i gonna lose all of my data if at all the TPM Chip fails.. pls advice on thisThanks...
  3. Trusted Platform Module

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trusted Platform Module: I am on a Windows 10 PC. I reset my PC and this shows up and I can't press or do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trusted-platform-module/b4e4e7de-af20-4978-bb4c-97404187bed1
  4. Trusted Platform Module

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trusted Platform Module: I reset my computer and this showed up, but I can't do anything or press anything? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trusted-platform-module/8f2891ce-04a0-4194-abbc-2d21aa6de826
  5. Initialisation of the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) failed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Initialisation of the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) failed: When I booted the laptop yesterday I was no longer able to login using my windows pin. I had to login using the password, can't get the pin to work again. In event viewer under windows logs>system have continuously: event ID 27 'The initialisation of the Trusted Platform...
  6. Initialisation of the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) failed

in Windows 10 Support
    Initialisation of the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) failed: When I booted the laptop yesterday I was no longer able to login using my windows pin. I had to login using the password, can't get the pin to work again. In event viewer under windows logs>system have continuously: event ID 27 'The initialisation of the Trusted Platform...
  7. trusted platform module (tpm)

trusted platform module (tpm): windows defender is showing error msgunder security processor troubleshooting can't get tpm information please contact your system contact you device manufacturer. please help me on this . I am unable to use tpm functions in tpm.msc module. how to get it back....
  8. Trusted Platform Module Cannot Start (Code 10)

Trusted Platform Module Cannot Start (Code 10): Hi All, Following last weeks updates, we have a number of Asus VivoBook S15FN which have had their bitlocker suspended. Following investigations we found that the Trusted Platform Module in Device Manager is showing with an Exclamation mark and an error stating that it...
  9. TPM Trusted Platform Module Issue

TPM Trusted Platform Module Issue: After updating to windows 10 version 1803 this comes up after I log in. A configuration change was requested to clean this computers TPM( trusted platform module). Warning clearing erases information started on the TPM. You will lose all created keys and access data...
  10. Trusted Platform Module (TPM)

in Windows 10 Support
    Trusted Platform Module (TPM): I just installed windows 10-1511 on my pc en it works perfect.Verry happy with it. But soon there will be come the anniversary update of windows 10.My motherboard supports TPM 1.0 but not TPM 2.0. For the anniversary update you need TPM 2.0.Does this mean that my computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4532695 bitlocker

2. auto update KB4532695

3. cannot kb4532695

4. probleme mit 4532695 und 4528760