Windows 10: Trusteer

Discus and support Trusteer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi DoI ned Trusteer Endpoint Protection when I have Windows security or am I better getting my banks security which is Trusteer Rapport... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JennyRobertsonYR, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Trusteer

Hi DoI ned Trusteer Endpoint Protection when I have Windows security or am I better getting my banks security which is Trusteer Rapport

:)

JennyRobertsonYR, Dec 27, 2020
  2. Mike8 Win User

IBM Trusteer - Rapport (not supported in Edge)

If you use Rapport, which usually is a suggestion by some banks for online banking including HSBC, please note that Microsoft Edge is not supported. Comment from IBM Trusteer support below:
    Thank you for contacting Trusteer Technical Support.
    ****************************************************************************************
    Please be advised that Edge browser is currently not supported by Rapport.

For a list of currently supported browsers, click here:
    Trusteer - IBM Support

Rapport cannot protect web sessions performed in unsupported browsers and its icon will not appear in these browsers.

Support for additional browsers may be incorporated in future releases of Rapport, but unfortunately there are no immediate plans of this kind.
    *******************************************************************************

However, IE11 is still available in Windows 10
    /Programmes/Windows Accessories folder.

M

Mike8, Dec 27, 2020
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    IBM Trusteer Endpoint Protection

Hi DudleyMawson,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

1. Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    2. When do you get this error message “Windows cannot find the program”?
    3. What is the version of Edge browser? (To check: Click on … on the top right corner of the screen in Edge > click on settings > Scroll down and check the version).

Follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

I would suggest you to go through Uninstalling
    Rapport on Windows 10
    and follow the steps to uninstall the application.

I suggest you to go through the article on How
    to install Microsoft Edge Rapport extension
    Once the extension is installed for Microsoft edge, try restarting the pc and check if it helps.

You can also check the article on How
    can I tell that Trusteer Rapport is working?
    Let us know if it works for you.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Dec 27, 2020
  4. Tryx3 Win User

Trusteer

IBM Trusteer Rapport

No, Windows update does not include this as it is not an MS product.

You can also check your list of installed applications

Right-click on the Start button,

Control panel,

View by - Small icons, just so you can see everything,

Programs & features.

Look for an entry for Trusteer Rapport or IBM Trusteer Rapport and see when it installed. Perhaps it's been there a while and you didn't notice.

However, unless you decide that you had simply forgotten about installing it, I would recommend a full scan for malware.

Denis

Tryx3, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Trusteer

1. Trusteer - Similar Threads - Trusteer

2. ibm trusteer end point protection no work on Edge with NBDB broker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ibm trusteer end point protection no work on Edge with NBDB broker: As i am going to Mex shortly i tested all 5 bank and broker accounts on Edge and the tep on all and only one would not work on ie bright green vs grey was this one Summary - National Bank Direct Brokerage bnc.ca. Is there any way to make it work as well here as i will be on a...
  3. ibm trusteer end point protection no work on Edge with NBDB broker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ibm trusteer end point protection no work on Edge with NBDB broker: As i am going to Mex shortly i tested all 5 bank and broker accounts on Edge and the tep on all and only one would not work on ie bright green vs grey was this one Summary - National Bank Direct Brokerage bnc.ca. Is there any way to make it work as well here as i will be on a...
  4. ibm trusteer end point protection no work on Edge with NBDB broker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. private window vs trusteer endpoint protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    private window vs trusteer endpoint protection: IN Edge i would have liked both protectors but for some reason i cannot turn on tep in the private window for use with banking and brokerage. Therefor ive been using the regular window instead and there the tep turns on smoothly. So there r two choices here and my question is...
  6. private window vs trusteer endpoint protection

private window vs trusteer endpoint protection: IN Edge i would have liked both protectors but for some reason i cannot turn on tep in the private window for use with banking and brokerage. Therefor ive been using the regular window instead and there the tep turns on smoothly. So there r two choices here and my question is...
  7. private window vs trusteer endpoint protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. IBM’s Trusteer Rapport software breaks Windows 10 + 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IBM’s Trusteer Rapport software breaks Windows 10 + 11: My bank website will only work if I install special software to “protect” my computer. They provide a link to download it and it is called Trusteer Rapport by IBM. And I can enter my bank’s website. But an hour later things on Windows just stop working. The last time I tried...
  9. IBM’s Trusteer Rapport software breaks Windows 10 + 11

IBM’s Trusteer Rapport software breaks Windows 10 + 11: My bank website will only work if I install special software to “protect” my computer. They provide a link to download it and it is called Trusteer Rapport by IBM. And I can enter my bank’s website. But an hour later things on Windows just stop working. The last time I tried...
  10. Removing Trusteer files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing Trusteer files: I have uninstalled Trusteer Rapport and I am left with the files below in Pograms X86/Trusteer/Rapport. Although I apply full permissions I get the error message shown whenever I try to delete. How can I delete these files. My reason for needing to delete this is that I...