Windows 10: Trusting Microsoft Cost you all your DATA

Discus and support Trusting Microsoft Cost you all your DATA in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; a week of blue screens because of some problems on my pc, formatting and cleaning and taking care of my data and files so i dont lose them, taking them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Trollmeme, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Trollmeme Win User

Trusting Microsoft Cost you all your DATA

a week of blue screens because of some problems on my pc, formatting and cleaning and taking care of my data and files so i dont lose them, taking them from a disk to a disk to not lose a damn 6 and 7 years ago Memory pictures and all of other files, after i find out the problem that making the bluescreen, and i fixed it, i wanted to just reset my pc, just Reset the damn C: and format that disk, i folllowed the instructions Update and Security -> Recovery -> Reset This Pc -> Remove everything -> CHOSE SETTINGS -> TURN ON DATA DRIVES (REMOVE ALL FILES ONLY FROM THE DAMN DRIVE WHERE WIDOWS IS DAMN INSTALLED) i read it more than once to make sure what im click and chosing, confirming and starting the reseting, the only time i didnt took away my files, the only time i didnt worry about losing them because trusting micosoft settings, after the reset, i found all my Damn Disk Drives FORMATTED, EMPTY, THERE IS NOTHING, why did u format MY E: and F: when Windows is only installed at C: ???? when i damn Chose the option to remove all my files only from where windows is installed!!! i lost everything, i have nothing left like im starting a new life -_- the only time i trusted a damn machine, a damn system i lost everything

***moved on english forum***

:)

Trollmeme, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft releases biannual digital trust reports

Source: Microsoft releases biannual digital trust reports - Microsoft on the Issues

Brink, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Trusting Microsoft Cost you all your DATA - Similar Threads - Trusting Microsoft Cost

2. iPhone owners, if you added your outlook account to your iphone, all your Microsoft Todo...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    iPhone owners, if you added your outlook account to your iphone, all your Microsoft Todo...: You can add, delete or set due or even use widgets. Every thing is synced instantly :) I know there are many iphone users searching for integration with their PCs submitted by /u/0ssamaak0 [link] [comments]...
  3. On Windows start bar all Microsoft trusted apps no icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On Windows start bar all Microsoft trusted apps no icon: [ATTACH]hello I have a problem with the icon please help thanks i tried to find on the internet but nothing can solve this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-windows-start-bar-all-microsoft-trusted-apps-no/70232038-392b-403a-b000-ef539982d4ff
  4. Do you moderate your answers at all?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Do you moderate your answers at all?: No matter what question I look for answers to I always end up on answers from the moderators here pointing to their own websites full of PPC ads or affiliate links or just because they are SEO'ing their own websites and it's so obvious. Why don't you regulate this? That's why...
  5. Your data controlled by you.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your data controlled by you.: For the past few days, every time I sign onto my PC, a window opens that says Your data controlled by you. It forces me then to choose between sending and not sending more data. I choose not and then exit. However, as I said, this happens every time I start my PC. Hw can...
  6. "Your data, controlled by you" message in Word/Excel

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Your data, controlled by you" message in Word/Excel: Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this? I've gone through each of the subsequent screens and it disappears at the end, but reappears the next time I open Word and/or Excel. [ATTACH]...
  7. You can now close your Xbox Insider account and delete all data

in Windows 10 News
    You can now close your Xbox Insider account and delete all data: [ATTACH] As a team, we’re committed to serving as stewards of your data as we review your feedback about various Xbox services and features as well as the Xbox Insider Program and your involvement with it. Although we truly love and depend upon your various bug reports and...
  8. loosing a lot on data cost

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    loosing a lot on data cost: Hello everyone I'm loosing a lot of data minutes with this windows 10. I go through 50 gigs in a short space of time. I also lost my product key. I cant access windows Microsoft applications. Please help....
  9. Lost all my user data after update - YOU SUCK MICROSOFT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost all my user data after update - YOU SUCK MICROSOFT: Dear Microsoft, For once, can you listen to your damn customers and stop thinking about your profits. I updated my work laptop running Windows 10, and you managed to delete all the user data. For the record, all three of my companies are running Linux and Open Office...
  10. Removing your data from microsoft

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing your data from microsoft: A while, back, I used to let Microsoft collect data about me. How can I delete that data from Microsoft ? (Typing and inking data, etc ...) I still want to have a Microsoft account, but get rid of all my data. I can trust companies with that no more. Does Microsoft share...