Windows 10: Trustworthy or virus

Discus and support Trustworthy or virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is Apowersoft safe to use. Its a screen share program for window. Im scared to get a virus. Apowersoft is use to make window able to do AirPlay for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by VirusOrNotHelp, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Trustworthy or virus

Is Apowersoft safe to use. Its a screen share program for window. Im scared to get a virus. Apowersoft is use to make window able to do AirPlay for apple

:)

VirusOrNotHelp, Nov 20, 2018
  2. Jsssssssss, Nov 20, 2018
  3. knctr virus

Follow the steps here.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/knctr-virus-removal/

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Trustworthy or virus

Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Trustworthy or virus

1. Trustworthy or virus - Similar Threads - Trustworthy virus

2. I just had a virus, at least I think it was a virus that first wouldn't let me save...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just had a virus, at least I think it was a virus that first wouldn't let me save...: I just had a virus, at least I think it was a virus that first wouldn't let me save anything in a program and then progressed rapidly to destroying windows and ended up with my bios being destroyed all in the space of ten minutes. I tried doing a rollback to an earlier...
  3. Is there any trustworthy sites I can download a Windows 7 ISO from?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any trustworthy sites I can download a Windows 7 ISO from?: Hi. I've got a laptop, and I'm wanting to experiment with it. Is there any way I can install a Windows 7 ISO from any websites that I can use onto Rufus?...
  4. Is there any trustworthy sites I can download a Windows 7 ISO from?

Is there any trustworthy sites I can download a Windows 7 ISO from?: Hi. I've got a laptop, and I'm wanting to experiment with it. Is there any way I can install a Windows 7 ISO from any websites that I can use onto Rufus?...
  5. What is trustworthy software to protects your PC and its free/paid verison

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is trustworthy software to protects your PC and its free/paid verison: What type software you guys used to protect/boost your PC performance by like updating drivers and remove junk files and protect from not to get your info leaked...
  6. What is trustworthy software to protects your PC and its free/paid verison

What is trustworthy software to protects your PC and its free/paid verison: What type software you guys used to protect/boost your PC performance by like updating drivers and remove junk files and protect from not to get your info leaked...
  7. Cuvesk a Trustworthy Support Company

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cuvesk a Trustworthy Support Company: It took them two hours to fix the problem. They have lot of patience. I am 65 year old and I am a computer illiterate. I purchased the computer just few months back and still figuring out things on it. The technician whom I worked with was very knowledgeable, patient and easy...
  8. Survey: What Makes Websites Trustworthy?

in Windows 10 News
    Survey: What Makes Websites Trustworthy?: As of January 2019, there were 1.94 billion websites and this number grows each day. With so many websites available, it’s important to be able to identify which ones are legitimate and which shouldn’t be trusted. Security Week highlighted that 1% of these websites are...
  9. View Poll Results: Do you believe Intel is trustworthy?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Do you believe Intel is trustworthy?: After reading the linked ZDNet article, please vote your choice. https://www.zdnet.com/article/intel-...ectre-patches/ According to ZDNet’s article, a new clause within Intel’s software license agreement is what seems to be a move to legally gag developers from revealing...
  10. Anyone Use These Pieces of Software Before? And Are They Trustworthy?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Anyone Use These Pieces of Software Before? And Are They Trustworthy?: Greetings friends! I use Stardock's software to make my Windows 10 box replicate Windows 7 because I love the aero glass theme. I also use Winaero Tweaker and saw that you can get some of the classic apps such as the old task manager from 7 and desktop gadgets back. I...