Windows 10: Try as I might, I can NOT disable pinch zoom. Other posts have recommended following a...

Discus and support Try as I might, I can NOT disable pinch zoom. Other posts have recommended following a... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Toshiba SatelliteSynaptics PS/2 port touchpad [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by topstom, Sep 8, 2018.

1. topstom Win User

Try as I might, I can NOT disable pinch zoom. Other posts have recommended following a...

Toshiba SatelliteSynaptics PS/2 port touchpad

Try as I might, I can NOT disable pinch zoom.  Other posts have recommended following a... f0491cf7-08c1-4a36-861f-e412002e15cf?upload=true.png

:)

topstom, Sep 8, 2018

2. Permanently disable Pinch Zoom in Windows 10

Hi Kath,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As your concern is about disabling the Pinch option try the below and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X, click on Control Panel.
    • Click on Mouse, click Device Settings Tab.
    • Click Settings button.
    • Under Scrolling, click on Pinch Zoom.
    • Uncheck the option Enable Pinch Zoom.
    • Click Apply and click Ok

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Disable Pinch and Zoom on Touch Screen in Windows 10

Hi CB,

If you want to disable pinch and zoom feature on your Windows 10, we recommend checking the suggestions provided by Likhitha V in this
    thread. Quite a few people found it helpful.

If you have any other questions, feel free to post back so we can assist you.

Michelle Vil, Sep 8, 2018
  4. torre Win User

Try as I might, I can NOT disable pinch zoom. Other posts have recommended following a...

pinch zoom fixes do not work

I do not have a touchpad. I never said I did. But the posted solution indicates at this is the easy way to Disable Pinch Zoom. that is why I looked for a registry solution

Educate us on Gaming Laptops. They do not have a touchpad ?

Edit: Just saw post above. Looks like it does have touchpad. If so, try my suggestion in post #3 which should disable pinch zoom for the system.

torre, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Try as I might, I can NOT disable pinch zoom. Other posts have recommended following a... - Similar Threads - Try might disable

2. Pinch zoom disable on desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pinch zoom disable on desktop: i have a couch pc setup and i'd like to disable pinch zoom for my wireless keyboard + track pad. seems like the option is only available on laptops. any suggestions or solutions? thank you submitted by /u/didyoutryyet [link] [comments]...
  3. Can't Disable Pinch Zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Disable Pinch Zoom: Hello! I have a Lenovo IdeaPad L340, and have tried all of the solutions offered on the forum about disabling pinch to zoom. However, I do not have Device Settings > Mouse & Touchpad, I only have Mouse OR Touchpad. In either of those menus or their advanced/additional...
  4. disable pinch zoom

in Windows 10 Customization
    disable pinch zoom: I have followed every instruction I can find and I cannot turn off pinch zoom. It's to the point that if I can't get this done I will be returning this computer because it doesn't function. Everything I try to do takes 10 times longer than it should because I have to reset...
  5. Disabling pinch zoom on windows 10

Disabling pinch zoom on windows 10: This is the most frustrating setting ever. I want to disable it, and all of the posts I've looked at, it doesn't let me adjust it in device manager. I go through settings>Devices> and under Mouse OR Touchpad, I click on Additional Settings and just see the Properties tab...
  6. Unable to disable pinch zoom

Unable to disable pinch zoom: Hi there, I am having serious trouble with the pinch zoom option on my Lenovo. I just got this laptop 3 weeks ago, and every time I am scrolling down or just tap the touchpad, it zooms in or out, and it is driving me crazy! The model is a Lenovo ideapad 330, I've looked...
  7. Disable Pinch Zoom

Disable Pinch Zoom: Hi all, I just bought a Lenovo Ideapad 330 with windows 10. I works well except for the fact that pages keep zooming in and out when I touch the mousepad. I looked at advice given to others with this problem and it doesn't see to work for me because my menu seems to be...
  8. Can you disable 'pinch to zoom' on Windows 10?

Can you disable 'pinch to zoom' on Windows 10?: Settings App > Devices > Touchpad > I know in earlier versions that you could toggle Pinch to Zoom there, but on my current version (Windows 10 Home, Version: 1709) you can only change the sensitivity of the touchpad. If there's an alternative to turning this off could...
  9. Disabling Pinch Zoom in IE11 on a Touchscreen

in Browsers and Email
    Disabling Pinch Zoom in IE11 on a Touchscreen: Current OS: Windows 10 IOTx64bit - LTSB2016 Hi, I'm still having trouble disabling the Pinch to Zoom in Internet Explorer 11 We are not using Synpatics so the option to change the "Device Settings" in control panel is not there. I've tried changing the registry to...
  10. How do I disable Pinch and Zoom on mouse?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I disable Pinch and Zoom on mouse?: I just upgraded to Windows 10, and now every time I touch my mouse, my screen either zooms in or zooms out. Any ideas how to fix this annoying issue? 16248

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i do not have the option to disable pinch to zoom

2. pinch zoom disable on lenovo ideapad 330